[MiSTing] A Brother, Captain, and King 5/11 [NC-17]

1 view

Kaitou Juliet

Jul 30, 2003, 11:21:37 PM7/30/03
CONTINUED from part 4

> "If you do hate me so much", I said, as soft as possible in my
> slightly damaged condition.

Tom: So his injuries make him only capable of...shouting?

> "Then why did you not kill me when you had a chance to?"

Joel: [Boromir] Good point! Let's take care of that now, shall we?

> Boromirs head went up with a jerk and through the strands of his hair,
> I could see his face gleaming wet.

Crow: Hey--I thought he said the expected blow never came?

> "Hate you?", he asked bewildered, coughing up some blood himself in
> turn.

Joel: When did Boromir catch consumption?

> "Nay, I do not hate you, Aragorn, not at all."

Tom: [Boromir] Trying to break your neck was just my way of saying "I
care."

> And then, his voice trailing away almost to inaudibility,

Crow: Ooh! Maybe it'll get stuck that way!

> he added:
>
> "But you are not a man easily liked. Or loved."

Joel: [Boromir] I know, because I've tried--and failed.
Tom: He does that a lot.

> First I thought that my battered senses played me tricks, that I began
> to hear words that had never been said

Tom: Uh oh--Aragorn's hearing voices in his head.
Joel: If they tell him to kill Boromir, he should listen.

> merely because I wished them to
> be said, but Boromirs expression I could not simply cast away as
> illusion.

Joel: [Aragorn] I keep trying to disbelieve, but, alas, he's still
here.

> "I am not easily--what?", I asked, my voice far more coarse than
> expected.

Tom: [Aragorn] Where I developed that Cockney accent, I'll never know.

> "Liked", he answered. And then, with the saddest smile, but clearly
> audible, he added:

Joel: [Boromir] There was a time when I remembered what that word
meant...

> "Or loved."
>
> "Loved?" I repeated,

Joel: Apparently, Aragorn has caught Boromir's stupidity.

> hating myself for my utter sheepishness,

Crow: I think we've established that Boromir enjoys sheepishness...

> yet
> Boromir had noticed the sound of joyful surprise in my word.

Joel: [Boromir] You remembered my birthday! Yay!

> "Yes, loved.", he said again, softly chuckling.

Crow: Like a flasher softly chuckles right before he opens the
raincoat?

> I was in a torrent of emotions.

Tom: Maybe he'll drown in them. And take Boromir with him.

> Of all possible outcomes, this had been the most desired and yet, the
> most unlikely one. Many words whirled in my head,

Crow: See? That sets him apart from Boromir right there.
Tom: Yeah--words only spew forth from Boromir's mouth. They never stop
in his head for long.

> so much to be said,
> so much to be explained.

Joel: It's okay--we don't need the explanation. Really.

> I was trying to catch at least one of these well-formed sentences,

Tom: [Aragorn] But alas, my butterfly net had a hole in it, and I
couldn't get a single specimen!

> if
> only to express my joy and mutual feelings,

Crow: Both of them?

> yet before I was to make a
> single thought,

Tom: [Aragorn] Boromir started talking again. I so want to kill him.

> I was brought back to the scene by a hand, softly
> touching my face.

Joel: [Aragorn] Not now, Legolas.

> It was Boromir, whom I had not noticed to stand up, kneeling between
> my legs, his face mere inches away from mine,

Crow: From his face, I hope?

> taking a strand of my
> hair out of my face.

Crow: Whew!

> I was bewildered by such a gentle gesture of so strong a man,

Joel: [Lenny/Boromir] And I get to tend the rabbits...

> mesmerised by his face that, though scraped and beaten and smeared
> with blood and tears,

Tom: Yes, Boromir's not exactly easy on the eyes, is he?

> seemed to me of such an indescribable and
> breathtaking beauty that I simply stopped thinking.

Tom: At least they can relate now.

> And then, as if trying to call back my fleeing mind,

Crow: [Boromir] Waaaaaaaait!
Tom: [Aragorn's mind] I'm outta here. And I doubt I'll be missed.

> he bend forward,
> ever so slightly, smiled and softly placed his lips onto mine.

Crow: Again, we're talking about Aragorn's lips here, right?

> They were suprisingly soft,

Joel: [Aragorn] For he used Carmex daily!

> his lips, far gentler than I had ever
> thought a mans lips could be,

Crow: [Aragorn] *Now* I know why Arwen screams every time I kiss her.

> and his short beard far coarser than
> expected.

Tom: [Aragorn] Boromir, you're giving me rug burn...

> When his lips met mine, gently and probing first, then his tongue
> parting my lips, I was tasting him,

Crow: I hear Boromirs taste like chicken.

> smelling him,

Joel: Phew! Smells like a chicken too.

> feeling his presence
> all over me, in that moment I melted.

Crow: I don't think anything I can say is wronger than that, Joel.
Joel: I hear you.
Tom: [Aragorn/Wicked Witch of the West] I'm melting! Melting!

> All the tension of the last days, all the pains and worries I had
> heaped around myself

Joel: Doesn't one normally hide behind a wall of happy thoughts, to
keep the pains and worries *out*?
Tom: Aragorn's a sad, sorry future king, ain't he?

> melted away within a single breath like an armour
> of ice in a dragons flame--

Joel: Boromir works like Ben Gay, apparently.
Crow: Well, the "gay" part, anyway.

> leaving nothing but me,

Tom: [Aragorn] Oops, I inadvertently vaporized Boromir. Oh well.

> nothing but the joy
> of requited love.
>
> And desire.

Joel: And surprise. And fear. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

> Turning like the tide

Joel: So does that make Aragorn the Prince of Tides?

> I leaned into Boromir and

Crow: [Aragorn] --we both fell over. Shoot.

> passionately kissed
> his mouth, his face, his throat. His movements and desires matched
> mine, and before long I found

Tom: [Aragorn] That we were both trying to kill each other!

> myself tearing at his shirt,

Crow: [Boromir] Hey, watch it! That was expensive!

> trying to
> rid us of this useless barrier that barred me from his body.

Tom: Yeah--who needs a shirt? Never mind the *cold*. Or the *rain*.

> Forgotten were all the thoughts of emotional discipline, of staying
> rational

Crow: I think that was forgotten long before now!

> and forgotten was even the ever watchful mind of Galadriel,
> who surely would not be able to let such an outburst of long-
> suppressed passion go unnoticed.

Crow: So it's a threesome, then?

> Let her watch,

Tom: Apparently she just likes to watch.

> I thought, if she needs to,

Joel: She's been desperate for entertainment ever since _Days of Our
Elves_ was cancelled.

> let her burn her prying
> mental fingers at the unelven heat of our love.

[All three pause to look at each other, and then burst into hysterical
laughter.]

> Finally, Boromirs stubborn shirt surrendered to my efforts

Tom: So if a white shirt surrenders, what does it wave?

> and he let
> me pull it over his head.

Crow: And now we're talking about his shirt...right?

> For a moment, I held him prisoner, his arms
> over his head, still in his shirt, and watched

Tom: [Aragorn] ...as he suffocated in his blasted shirt and expired
on the spot.

> his body in the bright
> starlight that illuminated our little grove.
>
> He was as broad as expected,

Crow: See? He really is a woman.

> and heavily muscled, and the slight sheen
> of sweat and his deep and hard

Crow: Oh, boy.

> breathing

Crow: Phew!

> made him seem like a paragon
> of mankind,

Joel: If Boromir's a paragon of mankind, the human race is sooooo
doomed.

> full of passion, so hard to contain it came close to
> physical pain.

Tom: Not to mention mental pain.

> I leaned forward, coming up close to Boromirs face,

Crow: Always thought that was considered bad manners?

> still hidden
> behind the cloth of his shirt, hearing his breath, smelling him,
> feeling the heat rising from his body.

Joel: Soon, you'll be able to cook eggs on him.

> "I may have been a fool, but I ever am the fool only once."

Crow: The realm of fanfiction would say otherwise...

> With gentle violence,

Tom: Oxy isn't the only moron around here.

> I pressed him down to the ground, still holding
> him in his shirt, now kneeling on top of him.

Tom: [Aragorn] Crushing the life out of him, puncturing his lungs with
his own ribs...

> "I do love you too, you brickheaded Gondorian prince, and I will not
> let you go. Not tonight."

Joel: We've been transported into a bad teen soap opera!
Tom: _90210_. I told you.

> I heard him laugh softly, felt his chest move according to it,

Tom: According to what? I can't stand the vagueness.
Crow: Sometimes it's better not to know.

> and
> gently, lovingly he said:

Joel: [Boromir] Smile! You're on Candid Camera!

> "No insults anymore, tonight, Aragorn. We both have still much talk to
> do,

Tom: [crying] By all that is holy, please, NO MORE TALKING!

> and much to settle between the two of us."

> He tried to rid himself of the makeshift bonds

Joel: Someone should have told him buying junk bonds was a bad
investment.
Tom: That's what he gets for using Elrond as his financial adviser.

> and I let him go.

Crow: If it was truly meant to be, he'll come back!

> He
> took of his shirt, his muscles gleaming in the starlight underneath
> his shining skin.

Joel: Boromir is see-through, like that plastic guy in the Health
Museum.

> He looked at me for a long moment, than took my
> hands in his and said:

Crow: [Boromir] Who's your manicurist? Your nails look FABULOUS!

> "No more insults, and no more titles tonight.

Tom: The wrestlers have made peace.
Crow: Only until the next season starts.

> Lets pretend there were
> nothing outside our little grove here, nothing to fear, nothing to be
> responsible for."

Joel: [Singing, as Boromir] Welcome to my woooorrld/won't you come on
in.....?

> He sat up and looked into my eyes, clear blue eyes that seemed to
> caress me with their looks,

Tom: He's being caressed by his own eyes? That must be quite a trick.

> one of his hands around my back,

Tom: Boromir's got the reach of a concert pianist!

> the other
> softly touching my cheek, his fingers callused yet all the gentler.
>
> "Promise me that tonight, we'll be Lovers, nothing else."

Crow: How about "nothing at all"?

> "Nothing else, for tonight.", I whispered, feeling utterly relieved
> and happy.

Tom: [Aragorn] Until, that is, the implication of "Lover" entered my
consciousness.

> "I promise."
>
> I leaned my head on his broad shoulder, just for a moment, and he took
> me into his strong arms, held me tight and whispered in my ear:

Tom: [Boromir] You've got spinach on your tooth.

> "Then I promise, too. Nothing but two Lovers.

Crow: Galadriel's gonna be put out.

> Nothing but tonight."
>
> *

Tom: [sings] Would you like to swing on a star?/Carry moonbeams home in
a jar?

> Once again, I felt passion welling up in me, not as blinding as the
> first time, but deeper, slower, more intense.

Crow: Better look behind you to make sure that's passion you feel,
Aragorn old boy.

> I sat on his lap,

Tom: [Aragorn] And I want a train set and a new bike and a Master Ninja
action figure ....

> kissing the side of his neck,

Crow: [Aragorn] ... lulling him into a false sense of security while I
searched for the jugular vein.

> caressing him, feeling
> him, loosing myself

Tom: Eww, that just ruined the moment. Get some Kaopectate!

> in the sensation of another body I had so long
> been craving for.

Joel: So, like, Aragorn just wanted to have an out-of-body experience.
Tom: No, he wanted to switch bodies, like in _Freaky Friday_.

> Boromir in turn was kissing my ear,

Crow: [Boromir] Your lips taste of ear wax, my love....

> stroking my hair, touching my face.
>
> When he gently untangled our embrace, I looked at him in irritation,

Tom: [Aragorn] --Finally coming to my senses. No sandwich was worth
this price.

> but he smiled at me so sweet and reassuring I did but sit back.

Crow: Wow, he's easy.

> It was Boromir now who started to unlace my shirt,

Joel: How many shirts do these guys have on?

> but unlike me, he
> took his time, each lace at a time, like unwrapping a precious and oh
> so fragile present.

Crow: [Boromir] See, *this* is how you remove a shirt without ruining
it!

> Surprisingly, I was not annoyed by his slow pace,

Tom: [Aragorn] As much as I was annoyed by his slow brain.

> but felt honored by
> his care, precious and beloved.

Joel: Like a puppy, then?

> Gently but determined, he lifted my shirt over my head, leaning back a
> little, watching my now-bared chest and arms.

Tom: [Boromir] Gads, you're thin! I should've fed you that sandwich
long ere now!

> It was pleasant, for
> his look was neither judging nor examining,

Tom: ...just excruciating...

> but joyful and with the
> clear intend to delight in this very moment, and to wait until lust
> would finally consume his restraint.

Crow: First time I think lust has been described as a deterrant to
bondage...

> "You are far less skinny than I thought", Boromir said softly, after a
> while.

Joel: [Aragorn, pouting] Does that mean I don't get the sandwich?

> "I thought we said 'no more insults'?"

Tom: Like Boromir can remember that.

> "That was a compliment, my dear,

Joel: A backhanded one, but still a compliment.

> for thou art beautiful, as beautiful
> as man can be."

Crow: [Boromir] But don't tell Legolas I said that.
Tom: He said as beautiful as *man* can be. Legolas is an *elf*.

> He shifted his weight to make him more comfortable, yet trough this
> movement, I got very aware of the hardening between his legs.

Joel: [Boromir] Drat that Medusa! Knew I shouldn't have looked!

> I had never really thought of where our love, if ever requited, might
> go,

Crow: I'll tell you where it can go, buddy.

> and never spend much thought about the physical peculiarities of a
> night between two warriors.

Tom: [jealously] How lucky for you, Aragorn!
Crow: Yeah, wish *we* didn't have to think about it.

> But the kissing part seemed to be over now, and we both knew it.

Crow: On to second base!

> I started moving gently, trying to acquaint myself with this
> unexpected additional appearance of such a well known part of my own
> physique.

Crow: So his member just now popped in for a visit?
Joel: Don't say "member" and "popped" in the same sentence again, okay?

> My movements seemed to be rather inspiring, for Boromir close his eyes
> after a while and laid back, silently enjoying the sensation.

Crow: He's skiing down the Caradhras!

> I felt him grow underneath my moving buttocks and it felt good. I
> enjoy giving pleasure to the ones I make love to, and obviously gender
> seemed to be not so much an issue in this case.

Crow: Aragorn, anybody else who reacted like that and claimed to be a
woman was lying.
Tom: Aragorn's been a loser in _The Crying Game_, apparently.

> Then suddenly, Boromir opened his eyes again, breathing heavily, and
> stopped my motion by fixing my hips with his hands.

Tom: That's fortunate--wouldn't want him wandering around with broken
hips.

> I looked at him, questioning him, but he just gave me a leering grin,

Tom: When did Boromir turn into Chester the Molester?
Crow: That'd be back with the whole trenchcoat-laugh thing...

> turning both of us around in a single motion, pinning me to the
> ground, lying between my legs.
>
> "Enough teasing, now, my brother."

Joel: [Aragorn] Excuse me! Do I *look* like Faramir?

> His voice was low and pleasingly
> unsteady, passion seeping through every word.

Joel: Better get the Bounty--the quicker picker upper.

> "Let me see what you have to offer!"
>
> And with these words, he slid down between my knees, undoing my pants
> with surprising ease,

Crow: And then he said, with loud surprise/"Why, what a sight has met
my eyes!"

> pulling down both pants and breeches

Tom: Not only multiple shirts, but multiple pants, too!
Crow: Must be cold in Lothlorien.

> to my
> ankles, watching my exposed body with utter pleasure.
>
> To my own surprise, I was far more aroused than I had thought,

Joel: One wonders how one wouldn't *know* that.
Crow: Don't wonder too hard...

> and he
> watched my shining shaft

Tom: [sings, to the tune of "My Shining Hour"] This is...my shining
member....

> with a slightly unsettling mixture of lust
> and hunger.

Tom: *Slightly* unsettling?
Crow: [sings] Hot dogs/Armour hot dogs...

> He bent down, at first stroking my naked tights

Joel: So is Aragorn naked, or is he wearing tights?
Bots: [singing] We're men, manly men, we're men in tights, Yeah!/We
roam around the forest looking for fights....

> with his hands, then
> caressing them with his face, then wandering up between my legs until
> my first gasping breath made him look up.

Tom: [Aragorn, through clenched teeth] You're standing on my area. GET
OFF!

> "Feels alright, doesn't it?", he said with a moronic expression.

Crow: And that's different from his usual expression...how?

> "Oh, gods, I could swallow you whole, just to keep you with me."

Tom: Aragorn never got his sandwich, so I bet he's thinking the same
thing right now about Boromir.

> His hands started stroking the exposed length of my most sensitive
> parts, while his eyes never left mine.
>
> "And tonight, you are mine, to do with as I please."

Joel: [sings] But will you love me tomorrow?

> And with these words, he swallowed me whole, as he had promised,

Tom: [Aragorn] Unhinging his jaw like a snake.

> though probably in different context.
>
> It was pleasurable, for sure.

Joel: Like, totally.

> I was hardly able to wonder if I had
> been able to give as much pleasure to him were I in his place, but I
> couldn't be bothered.

Tom: *Nothing* fazes this guy!

> His moving lips and tongue sent waves of
> pleasure through my body, quite alike to a rocking boat on the shore.

Joel: Funny, that usually inspires seasickness in me...
Tom: Wait...if a boat's on the shore, it doesn't rock.
Joel: Right. In other words, Aragorn isn't experiencing pleasure.

CONTINUED in part 6