[MiSTed] Sailor Moon Planet 2/2

StarBert42

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98
**********

Greetings!

Here's part 2! Enjoy!

**********

>Solider E: " no time for that now, i must heal this Girl"

Crow <as Soldier Earth>: Yeah, that way she'll owe me, and maybe let me -
Joel: Crow!

>Rei: " The Girls name is Serena"

All <singing>: Oh, girls, they want to have fun!

>Soilder E: "okie... Earth Nature Healing" :: Serenas surrounding becomes blue
and she >begins to be alright::
>Solider E: " well i must go "

Crow <as Soldier Earth>: I've got things to see, enviroments to protect,
people to heal...

>:: disappears as he said becareful::
>Lita : " who is he "

Joel <as Lita>: He reminds me of my old boyfriend!

>Ami: " i think we made a new friend "
>Mina: " Yeah but how will we defend Earth when the Nega crips are back?"

All <singing>: The crips came back, the very next day...

>Reeny: " i Can"
>Luna: " your not ready to be on your own Reeny "

Tom <as Luna>: Especially since last time we left you alone, you tried running
off with one of the Starlights!

>Serena: " ouch.............."

Crow <as Serena>: I've got a major case of PMS!

>Rei: "Shes back you guys "
>Serena" Reeny are you ok"
>Reeny: "thanks to you"

Joel <as Rini>: ...I was born. But that's all I'm grateful to you for.

> Out of the sky falls a Moon shaped Crystal... and a Heart Gem that is
Shaped like The scouts Sign,

Joel: If it's shaped like the Scout's planet signs, then how can it be heart
shaped?

>with a note....

Joel <reading note>: "Dear Sailor Scouts, try getting shorter transformation
sequences, then maybe you'll be ready to fight evil!"
Tom <reading note>: "Dear Sailor Scouts, don't sign a contract with DIC or
Disney because then you'll be horribly redone to exclude 'bad parts' and Alicia
Silverstone will play Sailor Moon in the live-action movie!"
Crow <reading note>: "Dear Sailor Scouts, you'd get more attention if you
reduced the amount of material in your costumes and showed more panties!"
Joel: Crow...
Crow: Well, it's true!

>Moon say this Moon Crystal Moon Power Make Up!
>Jupiter Say this Jupiter Heart Gem Power Make Up!
>Mercury say this Mercury Heart Gem Power Make Up!
>Mars ....etc.

Joel: Yes, folks, got to Mars, etc. for all your household needs!

>Luna: "why look its a power tool but from who??"
>Artemis: "dont know but lets try it"

Tom <as Mars>: I get dibs on the hammer!
Joel <as Moon>: I get dibs on the saw!
Crow <as Venus>: I get dibs on the SCREWdriver!
Joel: Crow...

>Scouts: " OK "
> As they say their power they each begins to transform into Sailor
Scouts.
><<Serena circleing around and lifting her arms so she would look like a Cross,

Joel: What are you talking about, she's always cross!

>and a burst of Moon appears on her chest

Joel: Be quiet, Crow.

>and her chest becomes Red covered with Little Moon,

Joel: Not a word, Crow.
Crow: Awww, but Joel, their talking about her chest becoming red and it being
covered with little moons! It's a perfect setup!
Joel: If you say what I think you're going to say, Crow, then this MiST will
never see the light of day.
Crow: Phooey. <mumbles stuff about 'wet blanket'>

>and changes into Sailor moons Chest piece, then circleing again and lifting
her Arms >toward and the same affect, and also to her legs. Then a light of
Cresent beam appears >accross the screen and fills her head make the final
piece of the moon the Tiara. >>
><<Lita showing her fist to the screen and a sign of jupiter appear on her palm
as she >shows her plam, and the sign begins to spins upward and comes out. Lita
makeing her hand >sign of thunder and thunder strikes her hand and she
surrounds her self with a thunder >circle and sign of jupiter srrounds her.>>
><<Ami doing the fist and the plam like Jupiter . she spins arround with her
fist up in >the sky and a bubbles coming out. the bubbles fill the screen>>
><<Rei doing same thing. Her body turns into fire as she spins around and fire
making the >screen fire up>
><<Mina Doing same thing. A double cresent Moon appears above her finger and
using it >like an ribbon spins arround and a Sign of Venus appears on her
forehead and bursts out >>>

All: Zzzzzzz... <Joel wakes up first>
Joel <nudges Tom and Crow>: Hey, guys, you can wake up now. <Tom and Crow sit
up>

> Then city becomes alive again.

Tom <as Dr. Frankenstein>: It's alive! Alive!
Joel: Kudos to those who saw that one coming.

>and people looks like nothing has happend. Darien was runnign yelling " Serena
",

Crow: As opposed to when he runs around throwing roses.

>and Serens responded

Joel <as Serena>: Get lost, you freak!
Tom <as Serena>: Go stick your roses where the sun don't shine!
Crow <as Serena>: Go eat your top hat, cape boy!

>as
>" Yes Pumpkin "
>Darien: " where did you go "

Tom <singing>: Where does he go, what does he do, when he's not in your arms?

>Serena: " you mean you dont remember "
>Darien: " remember what "

Joel <as Serena>: That I shocked you.
Crow <as Serena>: That you owe me several thousand dollars.

>Serena: " The eclip"

Tom: E-mail, E-Trade, now, "E-Clip!"

>Reeny: " Yeah the eclips it was a huge black sun "

All <singing>: Black hole sun, won't you come, and wash away the rain.
Crow: I wish it would wash away this FanFic.

>Darien: "no i remember that we were just walking and your guys dissapeared"

Tom: 'Your guys'? Serena has an entourage?
Crow: They're what keep Serena's maiden status intact from Darien.
Joel: Crow...
Crow: Think of it! If she stayed a virgin, then we'd never have had to deal
with that little mutie freak she has for a daughter!
Joel: Good point.

>all of then expect Darien

Tom: We expect Darien to get married to Serena and have a kid with pink hair,
who grows up into an annoying little jerk who should be drowned.
Joel & Crow: Amen.

><< having weird expressions on there face >>
> Back where Anekatims is from, a dark mistic place in The Moon where no
one could >see.

Crow: Where noone could see the terrible condition they're rooms are in!

>Anekatim: " i am sorry my master , i have failed but i will succed next time"

Crow: Yeah, I'll 'succ' like none has ever 'succed' before!
Joel: Crow...
Crow: What?! It's in the story!
Joel: Yeah, but you don't have to make it sound dirty.
Crow: Oh, really? Just try to use the word 'succed' without having it sound
dirty!
Joel: Um, ah, I can't. But that doesn't mean you have to use it. So let's
just get back to the story.

>RunKan

Tom: Run, Kan, run!
Joel: Let's not use that joke anymore.

>< Soilder Mercury>:

Tom: Joel, how many times are we going to have to read the word 'Soilder?'
I'm running out of jokes for it!
Crow: Yeah, we need help!
Joel: Don't back down guys, we can get through!

>"Yeah right, like he ever trusted you"
>Anekatim: "Shut up you fool, at least i was chosen and not picked"
>Master< Mystic darkness surrounding him>: " both of you be quite,

Tom <as Master>: Be quite silent. Then maybe this FanFic will end.

>we have to be cooperative to take over earth, Not like Queen Berly did.

Crow: 'Queen Burly'? Does that mean she was really big and tough?
Tom: I hope it's not a new character. That might make this FanFic longer!
All: AAAAHHH!

>So Anekatims did the telepathic dispatch work from there power"
>Anekatims: " yes master, they werent able to transfrom but a little girl with
the sign >of the moon calls her self Chibi Moon did transformed"

Joel: This 'Master' must not be a master of the english language.

>Master: " what she must not have been affected "

Crow <as Master>: ...by your horrible use of tenses and bad spelling.

>RunKan: " your majesty Send me next time i will Succed instead of failing"

Joel: Crow, do not even attempt it.

>Hangoji < Soilder Jupiter >:

Tom <vibrating>: Joel, I'm starting to lose it! If I see the word 'Soilder'
again, I'll explode!
Joel: Uh-oh! <takes out a set of goggles> Put these on, Tom. They'll
prevent you from seeing the FanFic.
Tom <putting on the goggles>: Thanks, Joel. These are a head-saver.
Crow: Got anymore of those?
Joel: Forget it Crow. Now with Tom gone, we have to work extra hard to help
the reader through this.
Crow: Darn.

>" well Sucking up

Crow: As opposed to *mmph* <Joel has his hand over Crow's mouth>
Joel: I warned you, Crow.

>arent we RunKan, why dont you wipe up his feet while at your at it"
> Runkan Stareing at Hangoji with a evil face

Joel: Is that more powerful then an evil eye?

>" Be quite Hangoji at least i am able to keep track of my powers"

Crow <freeing himself from Joel's hand> <as Hangoji>: Rats! Where did I put
my powers?
Joel: Probably the same place where the author keeps his spell/grammar
checker.

>Hangoji and Runkan were half brothers.
>As they said more stuff about each other they begin to fight and crashing up
the place.

Crow: Maybe we should invite these guys to Dr. F's yearly BBQ.
Joel: Good idea.
Tom <with goggles on>: La-la-la. Mmmmmm.

>Master:" fools stay come or you shall feel the power of "

Joel <as Master>: ...my dirty old socks!
Tom <asleep>: Zzzzzz...

>while back with the Serena and gang/

Crow: ...bang?
Joel: CROW! That might just have cost us a spot on AOL!
Crow: Well, sorry! Not that being posted on AOL is important. I mean, there
are lots of better places! Sheesh!

>Ami: "look everyone is returning to normal as well"

Joel <as Ami>: Except for the cabbits that are everywhere, that is.
Tom <wakes up>: Cabbits? Where?

>Lita: " well we better change back"

Crow <as Lita>: ...into people who actually know how to speak.

>Mina: " okie lets go "
>Rei: "Ack I forgot about gramps."

Joel <as Rei>: I need to change his bedpan!

>Serena: " well i guess you dont respect your elders"

Crow & Joel <singing>: R-E-S-P-E-C-T! That is what it means to me!

>Rei : " well atleast i dont have meat balls on my head "
>Reeny: "yeah shes right"
>Serena: " Be quite you Cornball head"

Joel: First meatballs, now cornballs. I'm starting to get hungry.

> Rei , Serens, and Reeny begins to argue as the others quickly runs away
from them.
>Luna and Artemis: "dont they ever give up"

Joel: Never, never, never give up!

>End of Sailor Moon Planet Part1

Crow & Joel: YAAAAAYYY!
Tom: What's with all the cheering?
Joel: You can take off the goggles now, Tom. It's over.
Tom: YAAAAAYYY! <Tom takes off the goggles>

>soon to come Sailor Moon Planet Part 2

All: BOOOOOOO!
Tom <starts to shake violently>: Argh! <his head explodes like before>
Joel: Oops, spoke too soon. <Joel picks up Tom and dusts him off>

>Send comments to DarkE...@Aol.com

Crow <reciting letter>: "Dear DarkEarthS, try a spell/grammar checker! Either
that or give up writing forever!"
Joel <reciting letter>: "Dear DarkEarthS, the bill for Tom's new head will be
coming in shortly. It should cause you to go bankrupt."
Tom <reciting letter>: "Dear DarkEarthS, the hired mercenaries I hired to kill
you should do their job the same day you receive this. Good-bye."

>well i think this isnt a good story.. :)

All: DITTO!

>this is first time i am writing a Fan Fiction....
>Give some ideas to Me please i need them.

All: DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!
Tom: Let's get out of here before my head explodes again.
Joel & Crow: Good idea.

<They all get up and leave the theater>

[SOL]

Crow and Tom are just sitting on the bridge. Tom has on a new head.
Then, Joel walks in holding a big honkin' book. "Hey guys!" says Joel,
smiling.
"Hey, Joel," say his robot pals.
"What you got there, Joel?" asks Tom, hovering over Joel's shoulder to get a
better look.
Joel holds the book up so Cambot can see the cover, "It's my guide to
character names. It lists the correct spelling of every character ever
released to the public in novels, movies, and comic books."
"That's 'graphic novels,' Joel," says Crow, with a hint of irritation.
"Whatever," says Joel, as he flips open the book, "Anyway, remember how we
said that the author of that last Fic didn't spell Rini's name right?"
"Yeah," says Tom.
"Well, it says here that 'Reeny' is simply an alternate spelling of 'Rini.'
Oh, wait, it also says that you can call her 'Chibi-Usa,' too. Weird. The
point is, the author did spell it correctly." Then, the lights start flashing.
Joel pushes the button and Dr. F comes on screen.

[Deep 13]

Dr. F's holding a sledgehammer and is sweating heavily, "Well, Joel Robinson,
how did you like the FanFic?"

[SOL]

Joel looks at Tom, then Crow, then shrugs his shoulders, "It wasn't too bad.
We've had worst. The idea behind it is neat, but the execution is a little
poor."

[Deep 13]

Forrester put on his thoughtful expression and started talking to himself, "A
'little' poor? I thought for sure that this would break them. Rats." He came
out of his introspective mood and spoke to Joel and the robots, "Well, I was
going to send you the other parts - four of them, altogether - but Frank
deleted them by accident when he was dancing around like a crazed monkey."

[SOL]

Joel and the robots let out cheers and danced a bit at the news, then settled
down. Joel noticed the sledgehammer in Forrester's hands, "What's the
sledgehammer for, Dr. F?"

[Deep 13]

"Oh, ah, you see, it turns out that I encountered a few problems with the
scheme I told you about earlier. Turns out that another group stole the
spotlight from the Spice Girls."

[SOL]

Joel puts on his best 'I'm-not-really-interested-but-I'll-ask-anyway' face,
"Oh, really? Who?"

[Deep 13]

"A group of four guys calling themselves...the...'Bare Naked Ladies.'" Dr. F
strains to keep himself from bursting into tears.

[SOL]

The robots and Joel start to laugh hysterically.
"You're kidding!"
"You're joking!"
"The 'Bare Naked Ladies!' Ha-ha!"
{Author's note: They're not laughing at the band or even at the prospect of
them topping the Spice Girls. They're laughing at Dr. F's failed plan and the
irony of the whole thing.}

[Deep 13]

"Laugh while you can, Joel Robinson and crew! For the next Fic I send will
surely turn you into a bunch of mind-numbed simpletons! Frank, push the
button!" Dr. F stands there for a moment, then calls out again, "Frank?
Frank! Get over here!" Forrester walks off screen and drags Frank to the
button. Frank is still wearing the 12-year old girl getup and is dancing like
there's no tomorrow. He's wearing headphones.
Dr. F rips the headphones off of Frank's head. Frank looks around, puzzled,
"How'd I get here, Dr. F?"
"Nevermind that, Frank. Push the button."
"Yes, sir."

[The Real End]

I hope you liked this MiST. My next one will probably be one of those huge
mega-crossover things that are never done well. See ya!

-John,
MooNB...@aol.com
StarB...@aol.com

**********

Sailor Moon is (c) by DiC and Naoko Tekeuchi.
Mystery Science Theater 3000 is (c) by Best Brains Inc. All right reserved.
"Sailor Moon Planet" is owned by DarkEarthS, and he's welcome to it.
No comments made during the course of this MiST were ment as personal attacks.
Think of it as another form of C&C.

**********

To find more MST's, try:

Shinji's Vault of Anime MiSTings
http://www.geocities.com/~silvertooth/MSTings.html

The MiSTings Archive
http://neylonpc.engin.umich.edu/mst3k/mistings.shtml

RATMM
rec.arts.tv.misc.mst3k

ATMM

alt.tv.mst3k.mstings

>She failed she shocked them and still not a movement.

Note to Shinji's Vault or anyone else who may want to use this MiST as part of
their web page collection of MiST's:

I give you full permission to use this. You can delete this part, but change
nothing else. Thanks.