[MiSTing] "Flower's Quest" (2/2) [SONIC]

Jim W.

Jul 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/7/00
[SOL] Mike and Servo are working on the Auto Return. Servo's wearing his
wielding
mask and holding a flame thrower. Mike is trying to unscrew a small pannel.

MIKE: I dunno, Servo. This little box looks pretty complicated for 1989's
technological level.
SERVO: You mean it wasn't installed by Dr. Forrester when he built the
Satellite?
MIKE: Well, I'd have to see a record of Gizmonic Institute's inventory and
match these parts with what they had at the time.
SERVO[hollering, while torching]: Maybe Joel built it.
MIKE: That's very likely. But how would he have gotten the parts? I mean,
these
circuits were manufactured in Japan.
SERVO: Mike, look at all the junk we've mysteriously accumulated over the last
eleven years, and *then* ask that question.
MIKE: Oh, right.
MAGIC VOICE: Are you gonna fix me, or what?
MIKE: Oh, don't worry about it, MV. You'll be back on the wall in no time.

[Crow enters]

CROW: Hey, Mike, Pearl says to "Get back in that thee-ate-er".
MIKE: Tell her that Mike says to "Lose that stupid accent".
CROW: Will do. [exits]
SERVO: Hey, maybe Magic Voice just sort of appeared on the Satellite...um...
sorta...magically.
MIKE: I don't think it really matters why she's here. The real question
is, how do we seperate her from the Auto-Return so that we can use it?

*Movie sign*

SERVO: Hold that thought.

6...5...4...3...2...1...

[Mike and Servo enter. Crow runs in.]

CROW: Mike, Pearl says that you're "Overstepping your boundaries", and that
you're "Tampering in God's domain" by repairing Magic Voice.
MIKE: Yeah? Tell Pearl to "Bite me".
PEARL[echoing throughout]: WHY YOU!!!
MIKE[cowering]: I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!

>(Issue 3)
> The cave bat flew Flower out of Lava Reef Zone. It flew into a deep
>forest. They soon came to a deep forest.

CROW: The bat approached a deep forest, which they entered.
MIKE: They flew into a deep forest very soon.
SERVO: A deep forest became the landscape which they were flying in.

>Flower opened one of her eyes halfway.
>She saw a big campfire, the Chaotix in a giant glass bubble, and
>before the fire was a robotisized jackrabbit. He walked to the cave bat as
the
>creature placed Flower on the ground. Flower quickly shut her eye, but the
>robot already seen her do it.

SERVO[Uncle]: I see you're looking at my horrible physique. It's not always
easy staying in shape when you're a robot, you know...

>"So, niece," he said, "It seems you are awake.
>And that's good too! I need you awake!"

MIKE[Uncle]: Because I won't seem as menacing to you if you're not concious!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>Flower opened both eyes and stood up.
>"Who're you? And why did you do this to my friends?" The jackrabbit smiled.
>"Your friends are the perfect bait to lure you here! And I did this because,
>well, I'm evil! HAHAH!"

SERVO: Yeah? Well, if you're so evil, why don't you put your pinky finger
up to your lips?

>Flower frowned, "You've been calling me 'niece' the
>whole trip here!

MIKE: Um, actually he never said a thing during your flight.

>What's up with that?"
> "Best to do my explanation," said the rabbit, "I've been calling you
niece
>because I am you're uncle, Darvein! Your mother's older brother!

CROW: Like, duh!

>We've been both born on the Floating Island. Your grandmother was fully
enchantress,
>but Father was a normal jackrabbit. That caused your mother and I to become
half
>enforcer and half enchantress.

MIKE: Huh?
CROW: So what he's done, basically, is throw the entire book of geneology out
the window?

>You and your sisters were born with each one of
>her powers." Flower noded as she kept learning about her powers, still
frowning
>at Darvein. "At age 35, Robotnik kidnapped me and used me like a lab mouse to
>test out his new robotisizer. It worked, but too well. I now run around with
>an evil free will!

SERVO[accusingly]: Aha! If you can't be anything but evil, your will isn't
entirely
free, is it? IS IT?!?

>Being robotisized, I gained more and powerful magic! And
>don't think you can help me, because I love it! I returned to the Floating
>Island years later and found your mother married and with 3 beautiful
>daughters!

CROW[Darvein]: But I did't see your father. He was over at the local Hooters.

>Yearned with jealousy, I kidnapped her and your father. I still
>keep them. That's when you and your sisters were forced to take care of each
>other!"

SERVO: This is going to turn into a custody battle, isn't it?

> Flower was quite mad when she heard this. "Look, 'Uncle'," she said, "I
>don't see why you have to kidnap my friends, and there is no reason to take my
>parents away neither!"

MIKE: Yes there is: He's evil!

>She jumped on him and electrocuted him,

CROW[Flower]: PIIII-KAAAA-CHUUUUUUUUU!

>"Now you release everyone, NOW!" Darvein just laughed, "You fool!" he said,
"You
>really think your puny little powers can defeat me? HA!" He used a greater
force
>of electricity on her and she went flyin' to the other side!

MIKE: Action-packed sentences! Full of exclamations and abbreviations to
punctuate
the excitement!

>Knuckles and the others were watching from the bubble. "Flower!!" he yelled as
>she got zapped.

SERVO[Knuckles]: Find a pin! We'll be able to get out if you can find us a
pin!

>Flower didn't give in that easily! She jumped back up and ran to her uncle
and
>jump kicked his face. Darvein fell to the ground. He wasn't hurt, but
>stunned! For his whole lifetime of using magic for fighting, he never knew
>what real fighting was.

MIKE: He should take some pointers from the guys at DBZ.

>"I...h...how did you do that, niece?" he asked
>astonished. "It's easy," said Flower, "Ya just need to do a little.." She
>kicked his head, "THIS! And..." She uppercuted his jaw, "THAT!" She was
>beating him up! And he didn't fight back!

CROW[coach]: You wus! Stay in there!
MIKE[Rocky]: But ah can't feel mah arms, coach!

> Finally, Darvein fell to the ground. Flower ran to the glass bubble the
>Chaotix were in, and grabbed a giant log near a tree. "Guys!" she said,
"Cover
>your eyes! I'm bustin' this glass!" As soon as the Chaotix did so, Flower
>bashed the glass.

SERVO: ...raining sharp pieces of glass upon her friends.

>Then she ran back to Darvein to make sure he was still down.
> She had gotten to his other side, when she heard a voice that sounded
>familiar. "FLOWER!!" yelled that voice. Flower turned and looked up. She
saw
>on the mountain side 2 purple jackrabbits.

CROW: Purple?
SERVO: Why not? Hedgehogs are blue.

>Almost the same look as Flower!

SERVO: Almost the same format as fragmented sentence!

>The female had on yellow shorts, gold shoes, a yellow snap on shirt, and a
blue
>slash (the same thing Rotor has).

MIKE: She's wearing a tool belt?
CROW: Hey, look! A hooker.
SERVO: A hooker? In the Sonic universe? Sega won't stand for this!

>The male had a little brown hair, brown
>shorts and shirt, and big brown shoes with big white socks.

MIKE: Well, that certainly is a lovely color scheme.

>Flower seemed to
>look like she knew them. "M...Mother? Father?" "Flower!" yelled the female,
>"Get out of here! Get out before Darvein wakes up and kidnaps you!!"

CROW: Like he should've done in the first place!

> Darvein had just woken up. But he didn't care for Flower. He jumped
>right over her on the mountainside and grabbed her parents. "Next time,
>niece," he said as he turned to face her, "I'll return! Better Than
Ever!!!!!"

SERVO: Great... there's going to be a sequel.

> He began to teleport. Flower ran at the teleporting Darvein. "Nooo! Get
back
>here!!!!!" But it was too late. Darvein had left, along with her parents.
>Flower then gave up and fell to her knees. Knuckles walked up to Flower and
>put his hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok?" he asked. Flower looked up at
>him. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said,

MIKE[Regis]: Is that your final answer?

>"At least I'll be..." Knuckles took Flower's
>hand and pulled her up. "Come on, guys," he said to the Chaotix, "Let's head
>back. We all had quite a day."

CROW: And the camera pans up to the sky, where the sun is shining brightly,
the end.

> Flower seemed to be ok,

ALL: D'OH!

>after knowing what happened to her parents. She
>had told her sisters, Daisy and Rose what happened. They all vowed on one day,
>they would save their parents and help their uncle.
> Flower wasn't in her thinking stage anymore.

SERVO: Now she's stopped thinking altogether and has become a vegetable.

>She mostly hangs with the Chaotix, and once again, flirts with Knuckles!

ALL: D'oh!

>Yes sir, Flower is back to her original self again!
> The End

MIKE: Yes, sir-ree-bob, she's back to her old self once again! Yup!

>*My story "The Super Emerald"
>
>**The 10th stage in Sonic 3 and Knuckles

CROW: Well, at least she remembered to put in the footnotes.
SERVO: Yeah, unlike some *comic distributors*!

>---------------------
>~Toni Ferraro
> Producer and Director of NAoStH
> http://www.dreamteamzone.org/amy/naosth/naosth.html

[All leave the theater]

1...2...3...4...5...6...

[SOL] The lights are dim. The wall pannel with the Auto-Return rests on the
table.
Crow enters, chuckling to himself quietly.

CROW[soflty]: Hee, hee, hee. While everyone's sleeping, I'll just execute this
here
auto-return command, and we'll all be back to Earth. I'm so crafty. This time
my
plan is perfectly flawless...

[Crow attempts to pick up the box, but his arms don't work.]

CROW: Damn! I forgot about that. No problem, I'll just sneak away very
slowly...

[Mike, Servo, and Gypsy enter the room as the lights return to their normal
luminosity.]

CROW: Uh, hello. Uh...
MIKE: I can't believe you'd try such a thing, Crow.
GYPSY: Shame on you!
SERVO: Sacrificing Magic Voice just to get back to Earth. Tsk, tsk.
CROW[panicking]: I'm sorry...I didn't really want to ...uh... The Devil made
me do it!
MIKE: I'd better reinstall this thing before you try another stunt like that.

[Mike picks up the wall pannel. He looks around.]

MIKE: Uh, does anybody have a really big ladder?

[Moon Zero Two] Pearl and Frank are present.

PEARL: So! They're not going to sacrifice one of their own for the greater
cause,
hmm? This gives me an idea...
FRANK: Um...what's that, your Forrester-...uh...-ness?
PEARL: It goes a little something like this... [whisper whisper whisper]
FRANK: Ooh! I like it, I like it!

[Frank gets all giddy and reaches for the button.]

[FWOOSH!]

[Mighty Science Theater]

written by: Jim Whaley
"Flower's Quest" written by: Toni Ferraro

featuring:
Mike Nelson: Michael J. Nelson
Crow: Bill Corbett
Tom Servo: Kevin Murphy
Gypsy: Patrick Brantseg
Magic Voice: Beez McKeever

also featuring:
Pearl Forrester: Mary Jo Pehl
TV's Frank: Frank Conniff

and:
Cambot: Mike Nelson

All MST3K characters and situations are trademarks of Best Brains, Inc.
Use of copyrighted and trademarked material is for entertainment purposes only;
no infringement on the original copyrights or trademarks held by Best Brains,
Inc.
is intended or should be inferred.

No insults are intended to anyone refered to in this MiSTing.

Any alteration or reproduction of this MiSTing without permission or credit
is not appreciated. Please contact the author at the e-mail address provided
below.

based upon MST3K created by Joel Hodgson

special thanks to:
all present and former employees of Best Brains, Inc., wherever they may be
Toni Ferraro
the authors of the First Amendment
and last but not least, You, the reader

This MiSTing is dedicated to anyone who loves to laugh.

e-mail tj...@aol.com for comments, etc.

c2000 by Jim Whaley

> Once, when she wasn't thinking, she was with the Chaotix.

a Mystery Usenet Theater 3000 production
http://pinky.wtower.com/mst3k

-----------------

Recent and upcoming episodes of Science Fiction Theater 1,000,000,000:

308: Once A Teacher
401: Extreme Chaos
402: Sonic vs Mario
403: Flower's Quest
404: Here It Is
405: What's Q, Pussycat?

My MiSTings can be found easily on Web Site Number Nine,
located at http://pinky.wtower.com/mst3k
or go to my web site, The MSTerminal;
http://members.aol.com/tjats/tjats.html

-----------------
On the next episode of Science Fiction Theater 1,000,000,000:

---

> Here it is

---

>JUST DO IT, THEN GO BUY WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY.

CROW: Hey, that's a subliminal Nike advertisement!

---

>Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
>information off of it as you need it.

CROW: Jeez, okay, Mr. Bossy!

---

>#4)L. Johnson
>85 Atherton Circle

SERVO: There's always one Johnson.

---

That's all next month on Science Fiction Theater 1,000,000,000!

(Please keep in mind I don't spoil the really funny stuff. Unlike most movies,
I never put the best parts in my previews.)

A Mystery Usenet Theater 3000 production.
For more details, visit http://members.aol.com/tjats/tjats.html

Jim W.
my MiSTings and fanfiction: http://members.aol.com/tjats/tjats.html
-----quote of the week
"A word to the wise, Devil: Don't f*%# with God!"
-God, "Savage Dragon" #31

nicodemus caine

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
oh dear jim...thankyou for that...i enjoyed it
*immensely...* :)

[have tears running out of my eyes as i type this - i
laughed *that* hard :)]

--
this message has been protected using fake...@fake.isp.com
technology. this has been done, largely for my sanity, if

[real email address:grey...@new.co.za]
[old url: www.geocities.com/westhollywood/village/4551 ]
[there must be something good, far away, far away from here]
[soundgarden, boot camp, down on the upside]

Jim W.

Jul 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/10/00
>oh dear jim...thankyou for that...i enjoyed it
>*immensely...* :)
>
>[have tears running out of my eyes as i type this - i
>laughed *that* hard :)]

And thank *you* for confirming that my purpose on Earth has been fulfilled.

;-)

Jim W. (#90212)
my MiSTings and fanfiction:
http://sft1b.mistings.org