[MiSTing] A Brother, Captain, and King 6/11 [NC-17]

Kaitou Juliet

Jul 30, 2003, 11:22:53 PM7/30/03
CONTINUED from part 5

> But for all his talent or expertise, my passion demanded more physical
> an activity.

Joel: [Aragorn] I had this sudden urge to run laps around Lothlorien.

> I started to miss the rubbing of bodies I was used to,
> missed the feeling of my partner in my arms while making love to her.
> Or him.

Crow: [Aragorn] D'oh! Slip of the tongue, I swear!

> Whatever.

Tom: Oh well, whatever, never mind.

> So I pulled Boromir up to me, by his hair,

Joel: [Aragorn] Me Aragorn, Caveman!

> as it was the only part of
> him I could grab with my senses mostly busy elsewhere.

Crow: That's funny...if I were Aragorn, that wouldn't be the first
part I thought to grab...
Tom: You'd grab him around the neck and strangle him to death?
Crow: Exactly.

> He came up to me, still half-clad, his body lying heavily on top of
> mine.
>
> "What?", he asked under his breath.

Tom: [Aragorn] You're...killing...me....

> For a moment, I revelled in the feeling of his skin next to mine, of
> the weight of his body and the hardness between his legs pressing
> against my hips.

Joel: [Aragorn] Then I realized he was crushing the air out of me and
I shoved him off.

> "I want more", I whispered, this time my voice unsteadied by passion.

Tom: Disturbing image of Aragorn-as-Oliver-Twist just flashed through
my brain.

> Slinging my arms around him in a tight embrace, kissing him, I tried
> to melt into his body or merge his into mine.

Joel: Thanks to this experiment, the Fellowship gained two new members:
Aramir and Borogorn.

> "I see..", he answered when finally our lips parted again.

Tom: So Boromir's eyes are in his mouth?
Crow: Getting a little crowded in there, isn't it? I mean with
Aragorn's tongue, and his--
Joel: Enough!

> "Come up!"

Crow: Now *that's* an interesting visual....

> Before I could even wonder,

Tom: Like the rest of us?

> he jumped to his feet, took my hands and
> pulled me up next to him.

Crow: [Boromir] Let's dance!

> He seemed to look for something,

Joel: [Boromir] Drat--where's my wallet?

> while my perceptions where completely
> occupied with watching the leaves that had stuck to the small of my
> back fall down on the ground

Tom: So Aragorn has eyes in the back of his head, then?

> --and with staring at the promising bulge
> somewhere under my Lovers belt-buckle.

Crow: He later found to his disappointment that it was just a sweat
sock.

> "What do you--", I started to ask, but Boromir placed a single finger
> over my lips and silenced my question.

Joel: [Boromir] Only *I* may talk!

> "There's too much stuff on the ground", he said with an all-explaining
> expression.

Tom: That's good, because his words don't explain a thing.

> "'Trying to find somewhere more comfortable for both of us."

Tom: How about, not in this story?

> He finally seemed to have found what he had been looking for, pointed
> to a nearby tree and said:

Crow: [Boromir] Good a place as any to mark my territory, eh?

> "There."
>
> Taking my hand, he gently pulled me towards the huge trunk, making me
> suddenly aware of how naked I was.

All: HOW NAKED WERE YOU?

> Grateful for the mild nightly breeze

Tom: So it occurs about this time every night, then?

> I followed him, shedding the rest
> of my clothing that still dangled around my ankles in the process,

Crow: Gads--how much did these two have on, really?
Tom: [Aragorn] I hoped he wouldn't notice the lacy underpants. It
could cause some awkward questions.

> the
> only thing left on my body being Arwens pendant on its chain around my
> neck, sparkling in the gentle light.

Joel: That's gotta be a touch awkward, eh?

[They stand up and leave the theater. Door sequence.]

[SoL Bridge. Gypsy is waiting for Joel and the Bots as they emerge.]
Gypsy: Joel! We need to talk!
Joel: Uh...sure, Gypsy. What's on your mind?
Gypsy: It's about my beautiful stories.
Joel: They're still out there on the web. I just blocked them from
coming up here.
Gypsy: THAT'S CENSORSHIP, YOU FASCIST!
Joel: Whoa, Gypsy, you're overreacting.
Gypsy: I haven't even started overreacting! You bring my stories back
right now!
Joel: Um...there's one problem with that...
Gypsy: What?
Joel: Well, the process, once completed, is...
Gypsy: If you say "irreversible," you're going to be very, very sorry!
Joel: I won't say it then.
Gypsy: HMPH! We'll see about that!
[She rolls off in a method that would be called "stalking" if she had
legs.]
Tom: Oo, way to go, Joel. Now you've made her mad.
Crow: You shouldn'ta, oughta-a done that, Joel.
Joel: I'm sure she'll recover...
[Suddenly the ship lurches violently to one side. Joel and the bots
stagger around, a la "Star Trek."]
Joel: Uh oh.
Crow: I told you so!
Tom: Fix it!
Joel: I told you, I can't--!
[The ship lurches to the other side. This time Joel falls down.]
Joel: [from below] Ouch...
[He drags himself up, hanging onto the counter.]
Gypsy: [offscreen] Ready to bring back my stories yet?
Crow: This couldn't get any worse...
[The ship now does a barrel roll. Joel and the bots are flung from
floor to ceiling and back again, along with a storm of papers and
other miscellaneous objects. When the ship rights itself again, the
three are buried under a huge pile of stuff.]
Tom: [from below] Yes, it could!
[Lights and sirens.]
Joel: And now we've got STORY SIIIIIIIIIIIGN!

> I wondered what he intended to do when he gently pressed me against
> the huge tree with my back,

Tom: So Boromir is using Aragorn's back as leverage?
Crow: I thought Aragorn had a tree growing out of his back...
Joel: I don't have an opinion, gentlemen--don't look at me.

> his eyes filled with passionate
> anticipation.

Joel: [singing] Anticipation/Anticipa-aa-tion/is making me wait...

> For a moment we both looked at each other, revelling

Tom: Reviling?

> in the respective
> Lovers features. I looked at his eyes, so sparkling now,

Joel: [Boromir] I owe it all to Visine!

> his mouth,
> sensual and not grim at all. I knew him to be not the kind of

Tom: [Aragorn] ...person I usually kissed. I generally reserved that
for elven princesses and the occasional hobbit...er...

> man I
> usually might have considered handsome,

Crow: [Aragorn] But then, they call me "The Bad Taste Ranger" up north,
so maybe that's a *good* thing.
Joel: And that led to him later being labeled "The Lone Ranger."
Crow: Betcha even later, he's "The Prone Ranger"....

> but he was striking,

Joel: Boromir's already getting violent with Aragorn again? You
think he'd have had enough!

> and
> valiant, adorable and strong,

Tom: Oxy and Moronic....
Joel: I'll give you that last one for sure.

> and above all, tonight, he was mine.

Crow: Believe me, Aragorn, you can keep him.
Joel: Just be sure you finish with him by midnight, or he'll turn
back into a pumpkin.

> He was beautiful, in my eyes,

Joel: [sings] In your eyes/the light, the heat/In your eyes/I am
complete...
Tom: _Say Anything_ this isn't, Joel.
Crow: It is to Boromir, apparently.

> and if this moment had endured but the
> blink of eye longer, I might well have lost

Joel: My mind?
Tom: My place?
Crow: My lunch?

> myself into sheer

Tom: [Aragorn] --Oblivion, as I fell through the fissure in the earth
which Galadriel had opened at my feet. On the way, I was cut to
ribbons by Gandalf as he fought with the firey Balrog...
Joel: Really, Tom.

> admiration.
>
> But then Boromir leaned forward, breaking

Joel: [Aragorn] My nose, with his forehead. Stupid Boromir!

> the spell he put on me
> himself,

Crow: [Boromir] Drat! Reminder to self: leave the love potion in
effect until *after* you get some!

> and kissed me. I began to touch him,

Joel: [Aragorn] But he was all smarmy and squishy, so I stopped.
Ewww...

> caress his chest, his
> back, feeling his callused hands gliding all over my body, leaving

Tom: [Aragorn] ...long, furrowed, red scratches where he scraped my
flesh raw.

> tingling traces of burning passion on my skin so hot they must have
> been glowing in the low light.

Tom: [Lisa Simpson] I can see time.
Crow: So now they're into glow-in-the-dark body paint?
Joel: Or they've both had healthy doses of Ecstasy.

> I let my hands venture deeper along my
> Lovers body, caressed his stomach, gently playing with

Tom: [Aragorn] His entrails, which I drew, steaming, out of his body.
Oops--guess I went a little too deep...
Crow: No fear of depth in this story...

> the trail of
> soft dark-golden curls that led down from his belly deeper, below his
> belt.

Tom: Uh oh--the story's getting "below the belt."
Crow: Getting?

> Opening another mans belt is a task

Joel: Best left to the imagination?

> more tricky than one might
> think, and I might have never managed

Tom: [Aragorn] Because I'm apparently phsyically impaired, as well as
mentally.

> if Boromir had not come

Crow: Shouldn't Boromir be waiting until *after* his pants are off to
do that?

> to my
> aid, all the while never letting go of my earlobe.

Tom: Did Boromir grow a third hand? How can he take off his own belt
and hold onto Aragorn's earlobe at the same time?!
Joel: Some things are better left to mystery, Tom.

> Though I new very well what I was to find inside my Lovers pants,

Tom: Flowered knickers?
Joel: Starched boxers?
Crow: Something stiff, I'll agree.
Joel: Shut up, Crow.

> was gently trembling with anticipation when I finally followed that
> golden trail

Bots: [singing] Follow the yellow brick road! Follow the yellow
brick road!

> deeper into uncharted territory.

Tom: [Aragorn] Right to the tip of his Mount Doom.
Crow: So Boromir's never seen his own member?
Joel: Aragorn's boldly going where no one's gone before.
Tom: And hopefully, no one will ever go again.

> I had never before touched a man so intimately as I did then,

Joel: So Aragorn's never before bathed, or taken a leak?

> but I
> was surprised how natural the motions came to me.

Joel: Like breathing?
Crow: Blinking?
Tom: Puking?

> In the darkness of
> my Lovers groin

Crow: It just riffs itself, don't it?

> my hands discovered hardness and softness alike,

Joel: I've had similar moments of discovery while cleaning out my
refrigerator.

> like
> a hand-warm sword-hilt covered in silk.

Tom: Excalibur!
Crow: Pull it from the stone, Aragorn! PULL IT OUT!

> And I knew my way with swords,

Joel: [Aragorn/Telly Savalas] Yes, Baby!

> alas, if nothing else.

Tom: Yes, too bad a warrior such as yourself is good with a sword.

> Soon Boromirs breath turned

Joel: [Aragorn] --a perfect tuna sandwich to moldy ruin, and curdled
milk. He needed to brush his teeth before he spoiled another
lunch I'd have been perfectly happy to eat!

> unsteady, and I
> deeply enjoyed the fact that it was

Tom: [Aragorn] Only a matter of minutes before he keeled over, dead.

> due to my own hands that this
> stout warrior started to shiver.

Crow: [Boromir] By Elbereth, Aragorn, warm your hands by the fire next
time! Your touch is colder than Caradhras.

> More and more his movements grew

Joel: Geez! What are you feeding him?

> unsteady, much to my growing pleasure.

Tom: [Aragorn] I gleefully watched as the last bit of his lifeblood
spilled cheerily on the darkening ground.
Joel: Wish-fulfillment fanatsy left over from the last story, Tom?
Tom: Ya think?

> His broad hands caressed me all
> over,

Tom: Anyone else getting this image of Thing from _The Addams Family_?
Crow: That's just creepy, Tom.

> running down my sides,

Joel: His hands grew feet?

> passionately but gently pressing my
> buttocks,

Crow: He likes them steam pressed, with a crisp crease down the
center...

> gliding up the inner side of my thighs. My body was all
> mellow with pleasure,

Joel: Dude, totally!

> tingling with anticipation of the carnal
> delights to come.

Tom: [Church Lady] His naughty bits are all a-tingle!

> He turned me around, then,

Joel: [Aragorn] Let me go, blindfolded, searching for the damned
donkey, tail in hand...

> so that I faced the
> moss-covered bark of the tree we leaned to.

Crow: [Aragorn] And I found the tree so much more appealing than
Boromir, as it did not speak.

> Caressed my back with
> gentle strokes,

Tom: Nothing like a little game of naked golf!

> kissing the base of my neck, pressing himself against
> me, his hands between my legs.

Joel: So Boromir's the quarterback in "hike" formation, right?
Tom: You go on thinking that, Joel.

> It was only when his fingers started to caress places I had not
> anticipated,

Tom: So Boromir's picking Aragorn's nose now?

> prying for an entrance I had never thought one to be,
> that I realised where this course of action was leading to.

Crow: This is a little vague, Joel. I'm not sure what "entrance"...
Joel: Crow?
Crow: Grg.

> All my pleasure-filled thoughtlessness

Tom: So Aragorn secretly takes delight in being a cad?
Crow: Maybe he takes delight in not thinking.
Tom: True--that could only help him here.

> was shattered with the blow of
> that cognition, realising what he intended to do to me,

Joel: You know, it amazes me that with all the kissing and caressing,
Aragorn's just finguring this out now. The King of Men isn't too
quick on the uptake, is he?
Tom: Yeah, but if he's ruling people like Boromir, he'll do fine.

> replaced
> within a single thought by a hailstorm of words,

Crow: Did Boromir start talking again?

> all trying to break
> out of me to stop this inappropriate -

Tom: *Now* it occurs that this might be inappropriate?!

> But Boromir must have sensed my sudden tenseness, for he withdrew his
> hand, asking softly:

Crow: [Boromir] Where's the beef?

> "You alright?"

Tom: [Aragorn] Sure. I always let strange men stick their hands
between my legs.
Crow: None stranger than Boromir, that's for sure.

> I turned around to face him, breathing heavily, no longer transfixed
> by the unthinkability of his proposal.

Joel: [Aragorn] You want to borrow *how* much?!
Tom: [Aragorn] And then I promptly kicked him in the groin.

> "I--", I muttered breathlessly, "I am--"

Joel: [Aragorn] In the wrong story!
Tom: [Aragorn] Dude, you're not Arwen!

> "Yes?", he asked, his voice full of care, his eyes sparkling with
> passion.

Crow: Sakura petals would *so* be falling around these two, if this
were a manga.
Tom: If this were a manga, at least we'd have the pleasure of burning
it.

> How could he dare!

Crow: Maybe it was all that kissing and caressing you did to him
earlier--but naw, that couldn't be it.

> "I am not to be--taken!", I pressed out with all the determination I
> could muster.

Joel: [Aragorn] I am to be bought and paid for, do you hear me?

> And this brickheaded bear of a prince had the audacity not to excuse,

Tom: [JarJar/Aragorn] How wude!

> but merely to smile seedily, pulling me into a close embrace, looking
> deep into my eyes, asking:

Crow: [seedy Boromir] Got a little Gondorian in ya? Want some?

> "And why should that be, my Lover?"

Tom: Borimir kinda does strike me as a French whore, how about you?

> He did not even see it!

Joel: He's not the only one.

> "Why should I restrain to collect a prize I have been longing for so
> many weeks?

Joel: [Boromir] I must claim my lottery winnings at once!

> And one, to say, has up until now shown no reluctance at
> all to be collected?"

Crow: [Aragorn] I will not be "collected" like common garbage on the
streets!
Tom: Alas, the metaphors! The metaphors!

> I was out of words.

Tom: [Aragorn] Duh, I guess he's right. Oh well--that's that.
Joel: Maybe Aragorn should ask Boromir for some words. He seems to
have plenty to spare.

> All my thoughts were garbled, and my only will was
> to stop the man I loved from, well, from using my body that way.

Crow: [Aragorn] Any other way was perfectly acceptable to me, however.

> "No." Did my voice really tremble so much? "You just--will not."

Tom: [Aragorn] You will not rape me. These are not the droids
you're looking for.

> Suddenly I found his embrace to be more than confining,

Joel: Sounds like the Jedi Mind Trick didn't work on Boromir.
Crow: The subject has to have a mind for that to work.
Tom: [Bullwinkle] No brain, no effect!

> and I started
> to squirm to get out. But Boromir laughed, as if my reluctance only
> fuelled his passions.

Joel: Boromir has not learned that when a woman says no, she means no.
Tom: Aragorn's not a woman, Joel.
Joel: You sure?

> "Oh, you're putting up a fight?", he asked mockingly.

Crow: [sings, as Boromir] Tell me, King, how you feel tonight/Do you
plan to put up a fight?

> But I was indeed trying to free myself from his arms without harming
> him,

Tom: Yeah, why would you want to harm him while he's raping you?

> not putting up some staged quarrel for fun.
>
> "He?", he asked, pressing me against the tree once more.

Joel: Did a third party just enter this scenario we didn't know about
before?
Crow: So Boromir's just having a jealous hissy fit, here?

> "Stop that!" I ordered, laying all my strength of command in these two
> words.

Crow: Of course, the lisp with which he delivered that command probably
didn't help to enforce it.

> Boromirs head went up, his arms still fixing me against the tree.

Crow: That poor tree.
Joel: I think if there's a loser in this fanfic besides us and the
estate of J.R.R. Tolkien, it's gotta be that tree.

> In
> his eyes, I could finally see some trace of doubt,

Tom: [Boromir] "Stop that..." Wait, don't tell me what that means.
I'll get it.

> but they were
> overshadowed by too much

Crow: Effort it took to form coherent thoughts.

> passion and slowly rising anger. A dangerous
> combination that was, but I only realised it too late.

Tom: [Aragorn/Juliet] My only love, sprung from my only hate!

> "Since when do lovers issue orders, Lover?"

Crow: [Aragorn] Er...since they were your KING?

> he growled, his body
> pressing against mine, hot, strong, his pulse almost audible.

Joel: Sheesh, even his heartbeat talks too much.

CONTINUED in part 7