[MSTing] Bishoujo Senshi Sour Lemon - Part 2

Freezer

Apr 20, 2003, 12:13:59 AM4/20/03
{Back on the bridge, we see Joel and the bots (Gypsy included)
dressed like a country/western band, complete with
instruments: Tom with a fiddle, Joel with a guitar, Crow on
drums, Gypsy with a standing bass.}

TOM: One... Two... Three!

ALL: YEE-HAW!!!

[The music is to the tune of "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"]

JOEL: Serena went down to Georgia
Why? We can only guess
Mina's in Mantattan
She was looking for a dress (I guess)

TOM: When she came across a masked man
Robbin' banks and runnin' amock
So she whipped out her ol' henshin stick
And said "Villain, I'll tell you what!"
"My name is Sailor Venus, and what I say is true,
You got five seconds to drop that loot.
Or it's the end for you!"

CROW: The man said, "My name's Crossbones
In my badness I take pride
I'll take that dare, cause you're unaware
The author's on my side!"

ALL: o/~ It should've been an easy task
to pulverize this stooge
You got super powers
And he's just freakin' huge!
But it's been decided that you need to be rescued
Sorry, Sailor Venus, but you're screwed! o/~

JOEL: Now this should be the part
where Sailor Venus gets abused
But we that part really sucked
So here's our point of view.

CROW: We'll grant that mean ol' sucker punch
Toss in the kidnap, too.
Buy payback is a bitch, ol' Bones
And your bill just came due.
Take it, Tommy!

TOM: [Vengefully] o/~ Mina woke up naked
And tied up to a bed
Thoughts of bloody retribution
running through her head!
Crossbones picked the worse time
In the world to come and gloat
Cause he soon found Mina's hands
around his throat! o/~
As she screamed!

ALL: o/~ Crescent Beam. Love and Beauty Shock
Gonna clean your <BLEEP>ng clock!
Eat this Venus Love-Me Chain!
Gonna shove it through your brain! o/~

{The music plays on as we hear the sounds of a VERY one-sided
fight, punctuated by screams of pain}

JOEL: Crossbones hit the ground
cause the way that he'd been beat.
And a puddle of his blood
Formed at the floor of Mina's feet.

CROW: She said "If there's brain in your head
You won't try this again
I tried to tell you, you son of a bitch
A Senshi always wins. Then she screamed!

ALL: o/~ Crescent Beam. Love and Beauty Shock
Gonna clean your <BLEEP>ng clock!
Eat this Venus Love-Me Chain!
Gonna shove it through your brain! o/~

[ Big finish, followed by...]

ALL: MOVIE SIGN!!!

{All scurry off}

[ 1 ]...[ 2 ]...[ 3 ]...[ 4 ]...[ 5 ]...[ 6 ]...[ * ]

{All take their usual seats}

CROW: Cathartic, yet bloody! We gotta do that more often!

> OK, this is my first hentai story.

ALL: Oh CRAP!

> Sorry if you think it's sick, but hey, if you were opposed to
> this sort of stuff you should not be on a hentai page. Email
> me at FloridaO...@yahoo.com and tell me what you think.
> Hope ya like it!

CROW: Hope you die a horrible, lingering death!
JOEL: CROW! At least wait until you've read _some_ of it.

> Chibi-usa's Lover
> by FloridaOrange
>
> Mamoru smiled as his fifteen year old daughter walked into the
> living room. She returned his grin, thinking it nothing more
> than fatherly affection.

TOM : That, and his meds kicking in.
CROW: [Chibi-Usa] Yay! Daddy's in his happy place!

> How wrong she was. Usagi was away on a business trip,

CROW: Usagi? Business trip? Meaning she's a businesswoman?

[Pause]

ALL: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

> so Mamoru was free to do what he had been hungering to do for
> so long.

JOEL: [Mamoru] Time to call up the boys! It's Upwords time!

> Just thinking about it he felt himself get aroused.

CROW: [Mamoru] Board games get me so HOT!

> Not yet, he told himself. Soon, but not yet.
> "Chibi-usa, come in here."

TOM : [Foghorn Leghorn] Ah say, come here girl!

> She skipped into his room and he restrained a gasp.

JOEL: [Mamoru] Young lady! What have I told you about
frolicking before dinner?

> His daughter was so beautiful. She wore a pale pink blouse
> that was pulled taut by her full breasts.

CROW: Of course, since she was wearing that same blouse she
did when she was eight, that didn't say much.

> They were almost as large as her mother's and not yet done
> growing. She was wearing shorts, exposing her long, shapely
> legs. He beckoned her to come closer.

TOM : [Chibi-Usa] Oh what big eyes you have, Papa.
JOEL: [Mamoru] All the better to see you with, my dear.
TOM : [Chibi-Usa] And what a big... Oh, dear!
CROW: Heh...

> Rising, he pulled her hard against him and kissed her, hard
> and passionately.

JOEL: [Darkly] And so it begins...

> His forced his tongue through her lush reds lips into her
> mouth.

JOEL: Through her lips? Ew!
CROW: I've heard of extreme piercing, but that's ridiculous!

> "Papa!" Chibi-usa squealed, shocked, against his lips.
> "My baby girl," Mamoru smiled. "I've always wanted to do this.
> And now that you're finally old enough...."

JOEL: To kick the crap out of you for trying this...

> He lowered his lips to ravish her beautiful neck, kissing the
> silky skin. "Daddy, stop it!"

CROW: Ah... Joel? Did you get the scrambler thingy fixed?
JOEL: We'll find out in a second. Tom?
TOM : Okay, but if I start talking like Torgo again, you're in
for it! <Vibrates in place>

> He ignored her. When he kissed her throat, her head fell back
> and she moaned despite herself. "Papa....don't...."

CROW: [Chibi-Usa] Preach. Wait... Joel, I can still read this!
TOM : Sí! Qué da... ¿Qué el infierno?!?
JOEL: Uh oh. Okay, just keep talking, Tom. I'm gonna check a
few things.

[Climbs out of his seat and gets behind Tom]

CROW: Okay, I'm just gonna go grab a snack while you work. [Rises]
JOEL: [Grabs Crow] Sit. Riff.
CROW: Aw man!!

> she said, but her voice was slightly fainter, and just a
> touch out of breath. Mamoru tore off Chibi-usa's blouse and
> paused, drawing back to study his lovely daughter. She was
> wearing a lacy bra, cut so low he wondered why her breasts
> didn't fall out.

CROW: She has this lovely thing called "skin" that keeps them
in...

> Her breasts were large and high, not sagging at all; they
> were like balls and looked even larger without a shirt

CROW: Hmm... Must've been wearing a sports bra.

> covering them. After more kisses, Mamoru lowered his head
> and lightly kissed her reasts above the lace. After a couple
> more minutes of kissing his daughter, who still resisted, but
> weakly,

TOM : Usagi stormed dentro - Ginzuishou à disposicão,
assassinato em sua mente.
JOEL: Nope. Still not right.

> Mamoru unclasped Chibi-usa's bra and pulled it off her,
> throwing into a corner of the room. "Did I ever tell you that
> you have the most beautful tits?" he said, smiling.

CROW: Dear God, I hope not!

> Er fondled und küßte sie und blieb weg von den Spitzen, bis
> Nippel Chibi-Usa hart trotz sich drehten.

JOEL: Hmm... Close enough...
TOM : Wie Hölle ist es!
JOEL: Right, right!

> Mamoru lowered his head and lightly flicked his tongue across
> the stone-hard peak. Chibi-usa gasped. "Daddy!"

TOM : [Chibi-Usa] Perchè la vostra linguetta è biforcata?
JOEL: Not that either...
CROW: Why, yes waiter! I would like more breadsticks!
TOM : Silenzio!

> He lowered his head and sucked on her right nipple hard.
> Sucking, licking, pinching it with his teeth. Chibi-usa
> uttered a long moan

CROW: Then a short curse.
TOM : [Chibi-Usa] Yami yori mo nao kuraki mono, Yoru yori mo
nao hukaki mono...

> as his left hand continued to pleasure her other breast. Then
> he switched, his mouth on the left breast and his right hand
> pleasuring the other.
>
> "Oh, Daddy.....omigaw, Daddy....."

CROW: Starring in the role of Chibi-Usa, Luann DeGroot.

> Chibi-usa cried. Mamoru chuckled, kissing her swollen lips
> again as his hands darted down to undo her shorts. Then he
> stopped, the fly open to expose the skimpy silk panty.

TOM : The Powerpuff Girl print instantly killing the mood.
Hey! I'm dubbed again!
JOEL: Sorry, guys! I don't think I can get it working again
from here. We're going to have to wait until the story's
over. Best I could do is switch it off.
BOTS: Aw, man!

> "Well, honey, I guess if I'm gonna strip you, I ought to let
> you see a bit of me."

TOM : And he took off his hat. The end.

> And with that, he pulled his shirt over his head.

CROW: Exposing an assortment of scars that would make Darkman
hurl.

> Leaning close to her ear, he whispered, "I'm not going to take
> off my pants yet.

ALL: Yay!

> There other things I want to do with you first."

JOEL: [Mamoru] By the way, do you like board games?

> Chibi-usa shivered deliciously. He made her lie down on his
> bed and kneeled between her legs. "Baby, I'm going to touch
> you like no one else has ever touched you." he said.

TOM : [Chibi-Usa] Umm...
JOEL: And somewhere in Elision, Elios goes into the mother of
all sneezing fits.

> He took two fingers and stroked the thing silk thong.

CROW: o/~ Please don't touch that tho-o-o-o-ng! o/~

> Chibi-usa gasped as he stroked her. Up, down, up down....

TOM : [Homer] Thong goes up, thong goes down.

> Then he slipped his thumbs into the little scrap of cloth and
> pulled Chibi-usa's panties down to her calves.

ALLL: MOOO!

> He gasped, felt his cock swelling. Her womanhood was plump and
> pink,

CROW: There is just no way I can make a Ball Park Frank crack
without going straight to Hell, is there?
JOEL: Nope.

> without a trace of hair. "Oh, baby, baby..."

JOEL: And somewhere, Britney Spears gets a creepy feeling she
just can't explain.

> he whispered, his voice hoarse with need.

TOM : Which turned Chibi-Usa on than Mamoru realized.
CROW: Aw, Tommy! Wrong _and_ too easy!
TOM : And so is she!
CROW: Point.

> He gently stroked her, probing until her found her clit.

CROW: He had to root around for it? Usagi must be *SO*
disappointed.
TOM : And you got on me for going too easy!

> He touched it, pinched it, licked it, and Chibi-usa shuddered
> and moaned. He smiled. She was so hot and wet. Already the
> pre-cum juices were trickling out of her virginal sex.

CROW: Or at least he told himself it was pre-cum.
JOEL: Ewww...

> This would be sweet.

TOM : And sour. Mostly sour.

> He kissed her passionately in her most private spot.

JOEL: "Under the giant sakura tree in the park," he asked
hopefully?

> he cried out and arched under him. He drank up the juices that
> flowed out

TOM : [Mamoru] Baby? How'd you get a Minute Maid dispenser up
there?

> as she had her first orgasm.

CROW: [Chibi-Usa] Umm...
TOM : [Elios] My ears! They burn! THEY BUUUUUUUURN!!!

> "Daddy....oh daddy oh daddy oh daddy...."

ALL: o/~ Banana fanna fo faddy! o/~

> she cried as he continued to pleasure her. He inserted a
> finger into her love hole, then another and another and
> another,

JOEL: And another. And another. And another, and another, and
another...
TOM : [Chibi-Usa] Geez, how many fingers do you have?!?
CROW: [Mamoru] Just the twelve...

> until his whole fist was inside her.

CROW: Max Hardcore *IS* Chiba Mamoru *IN* Chibi-usa's Lover!
JOEL: That cannot feel good in any way, shape or amount of
motion lotion!

> She was enjoying it now, he could tell. "Papa...daddy,

TOM : [Chibi-Usa] Father... Dad... Père... Vater...

> take me....oh please do it to me..." she gasped, reaching for
> his jeans.

JOEL: [Chibi-Usa] Yes, these will make an excellent garrote!

> He smiled. "You want to take off my pants?"

ALL: HELL NO!!!

> She nodded, panting, as she lay on the silken sheets, her body
> shiny with sweat. "Then, do so, daughter."

CROW: Weirded out yet, folks? We are!

> Eager hands groped at the fly.

TOM : [The Fly] HELP ME!

> She pulled his pants down--and gasped. "Papa..." she
> whispered, stonished. He was huge. Enormous.

JOEL: And apparently, he was also Mojo Jojo.

> And fully erect.

CROW: A full five inches!
TOM : D'oh!

> He lay down on top of her, and she almost came again at the
> feel of his huge shaft.

TOM : Mamoru knew that someday, his pocket Richard Roundtree
would come in handy!

> Suddenly she realized what she was doing.

CROW: Uh oh! Looks like the roofies wore off!

> "Oh my....DADDY! We can't do this.....don't do this to
> me...you're my FATHER, not my lover!"

TOM : Ah... Didn't you just tell him to do that?
CROW: You were paying attention?
TOM : Eh. It's what I do.

> Chibiusa pushed at him frantically. He only laughed, and then
> gasped. It was shockingly erotic. He resisted the urge to
> overflow right then and there.

CROW: But he ended up blue-screening anyway.

> He French-kissed her lips again.

JOEL: <AHEM!> "Freedom" kissed...

> "No, baby. We're gonna go all the way."

CROW: [Muttering] Get out of my head, Meatloaf! Get out, get
out, get out!

> She resisted, of course, as he ravished her again. He kissed
> her all over--neck, lips, breasts, hips, thighs, genitals....

TOM : And that's when discovered her "other" secret...

JOEL: [Mamoru] What's with this big mound of... OH MY GOD?!?

> She had another orgasm when he pleasured her lush pink pussy
> again,

TOM : Diana constantly cursed the day she let Chibi-Usa talk
her into that dye job.

> crying out louder than the last time as Mamoru learned what
> she liked.

CROW: And we've learned that in the two minutes you've been
incesting her, have we?

> Finally, he removed his shorts. Chibi-usa gasped.

TOM : Then gagged.
JOEL: [Chibi-Usa] Like, oh my gaw! Like, when was the last
time you showered?

> His cock was so big, the tip already glistening with
> moisture. He positioned himself carefully. The tip of his
> shaft rested right above his daughter's sex. His hands were
> poised on her breasts. His head hovered inches from her lips.

TOM : Umm... That's not sex, that's CPR.

> Chibi-usa lay panting and sweaty. Her father was an incredible
> lover.

CROW: Not that you'd have anything to compare him with, RIGHT
CHIBI-USA?!?
TOM : [Chibi-Usa] Umm...

> There was no rational thought in her mind, only need. She was
> practically going out of her mind with aniticipation as Mamoru
> stood above her for what seemed like aeons.
>
> "Papa......" she moaned.

JOEL: [Chibi-Usa] Did I mention we're SO going to Hell for
this?

> That did it. He plunged himself into her, simultaneously
> squeezing her breasts and French-kissing her.

ALL: FREEDOM KISSING HER!!!

> Hard. Madly. Passionately.

CROW: AAAH! Mike Rhea flashback!!!!

> Chibi-usa cried out, almost screaming, as she was penetrated
> for the first time,

TOM : [Chibi-Usa] Umm...
CROW: [Elios] <ACHOOO!> WHY WON'T <ACHOOO!> THE BURNING
<ACHOOO!> STOP?!?! <ACHOOO!>

> as her father forced his manhood into her.
>
> he thrust, burying himself in her all the way.

TOM : Where he suffocated. The end.

> Then he began to move around inside her. Chibi-usa screamed
> again at anothe orgasm.

JOEL: After all this, a plain ol' typo just seems too trivial
to deal with...
TOM : You got nothing for it either, do you?
JOEL: Nope! Can't think of a thing.

> They both gasped at the white-hot rush of Mamoru's release.

CROW: [Mamoru] WOO-HOO! Forty-five seconds! A new record!

> Mamoru groaned at the immense pleasure as he continued to
> pleasure his only daughter.

JOEL: That he knew about...

> "Oh, Daddy...oh gawd DADDY!"

CROW: [Chibi-Usa] I'm, like, totally spazing out!

> The screams of his only child were music to his ears. "Yes yes
> yes yes YES!!"

TOM : No no no no NO NO *NO*!!!
JOEL: o/~ Oh Mama Mia! Mama Mia! o/~
CROW: o/~ Mama Mia make it stop! o/~
ALL : o/~ Beelzebub has a devil put aside for yo-o-ou! For YO-
O-OU! FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOu!!! O/~

<< KA - RACK!!! >>

CROW: Umm... What just happened?
TOM : Did we break the screen?!?

[Pause]

JOEL: It looks like we did.

[Pause]

CROW: Wasn't the screen made of fabric?
JOEL: Yes. Yes it was.

[Pause]

JOEL: Should we run?
TOM : Yes. Yes we should.
ALL: AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! {All sprint out}

--
My name is:
____ _
| |__ _ __ ___ ___ ____ ___ _ __ | | mysterysciencefreezer
|_| |_| \___|\___||___|\___||_| (_)(Rasslin' and other subjects)

And my anti-drug is porn.