[MSTing] Labyrnth/Bugaloo Xover Pt 6 of 8

peasporr...@hotmail.com

Oct 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/23/99
<<MSTing: The Adventures of goblins, talk showhost, bugaloos,
witchie-poos and golden flutes named freddy
in the labrynth>>

by Brendan Herlihy and Steve Weinberg

--- Part 6 of 8 ---

[OPEN ON: Theater. Pearl and girls, and Scratch, continue riffing.]

> My name is
> Jenifer Bass, I'm a talk show host from Dirby, Wisconsin."
>
> "Wisconsin?"

GYPSY: Oh! Oh that explains everything! I'm so sorry!
SCRATCH: Hey guys, it's not Jenifer's fault! She's from *Wisconsin*!

> "She's telling you the truth." Joy said, landing nest to her friend.

MADGE: Smell her clothes, they stink of cowflops and moldy cheese!

> Sir Didymous sat in silence for a few moments, looking closely at
> her. Then he dismounted and solemnly walked over to Jenifer.

PEARL: Man, no need to be such a downer, guy. Lighten up.
SCRATCH: Two people you don't want at your party: Steve Forbes, and
the
one-eyed rib-breaking fox.
GYPSY: Hey, Didymous was a fun guy. I mean, he played Scrabble.
[All look at Gypsy.]
GYPSY: What?

> Taking
> off his hat he preformed a courtly bow.
>
> "My lady Jenifer I must sincerely beg your pardon. For so long have
> wandered the Labrynth, it seems my mind has wandered from me.

MADGE (Didymous): To defend myself from a woman hurling spells at me-
how egregiously antediluvian!

> I humbly beg your forgiveness and hereby pledge all in my power to
> serve you."
>
>"It's... It's all right, really." Jenifer said.

PEARL (solemnly): Every twelve seconds, another woman is battered by a
stick-wielding fox on a sheepdog.
[Scratch sniggers.]

> "Please get up." Sir
> Didymous rose and Jenifer got a good look at him for the first time.
> He really was a fox, but one that seemed to have been
> anthropomorphized.

[All sigh.]

GYPSY: Like we have time for this.
SCRATCH: So you guys saw "Talk", right? So did Hillary get a raw
deal,
or what?
MADGE: Mmmm... mostly raw, with a side order of what.

> Instead of whiskers he had a long white mustache, he stood on legs
> that seemed to have been bent so that he could walk upright.

PEARL: Similar to how Mark was bent so he could write fanfics.

> Two
> fingers and a thumb were on each hand.

GYPSY: Boy, they're digitizing everything these days.
[Pearl looks at Gypsy]
PEARL: You know, I understand *my* hot hatred of humanity. But what's
*your* deal?

> His eyes were deep brown and
> full of idealistic zeal. Quite unreasonably Jenifer liked him.

SCRATCH (Jen, gregarious): Here, let me shake your- OW! (laughs) Ha
ha, that's right, you broke my ribs, you nut! What a kooky world!

> "Jenifer this is Freddie." Joy said, holding up the flute.
>
> "Pleased to meet you."

MADGE (Joy): Today we're celebrating the thirtieth anniversary of the
first time Freddie did nothing but screech and moan like a helpless
little weasel baby!
GYPSY: So did Mickey Mouse ever file charges against Freddie for
stealing his voice?
PEARL: Not to my knowledge.

> "Um... Hello." Jenifer replied, starting to lift her hand. She
> dropped it, realizing that Freddie had no hands. The flute was as
> human like as the fox.

GYPSY: "Like as"?
MADGE: Mark must be an engineer. He built a redundant simile, in case
of system failure.
PEARL: I thought you were too full for grammar riffs.
MADGE: Ah, they're like jello. There's always room for grammar riffs.

> It's mouth was surrounded by diamonds, and the
> metal moved like some claymation production.

SCRATCH: No, it moved like some guy with a wire was tugging at his
mouth.

> The eyes were also encircled by small diamonds, but they held a
soft,
> gentle quality. The last time Jenifer had seen eyes like that had
> been when she had interviewed Claudette Colbert.

PEARL: -'s cousin Agnes, the topless Las Vegas plate-spinner.

> "Thank you for saving me, your very good with that wand."
>
> "Yea, I am." Jenifer agreed,

ALL (unenthusiastic): Yaaay.

> again feeling power run through her. Out of the corner of her eye
she
> looked at the statue that was now Witchie-Poo.

GYPSY: Wow, standards for Buckingham Palace guard sure have dropped.

>"Come on, lets get out
> of here before it wears off."
>
> "But where can we go?" Joy asked.

SCRATCH: Frankly my dear I don't give a damn!
PEARL: You need to work on your Rhett Butler there, skink.
SCRATCH (confused): Huh? My who?

> "I have an excellent suggestion."

MADGE: Oh don't we *all* have more than few suggestions at this point?

> As one they turned to see
> Jareth standing at the foot of the path.

SCRATCH (resentful): Aw, crap. Every time you think you're free of
this turkey, he shows up more annoying than before!
MADGE: Yeah, he's the Fairyland version of Donald Trump.

> "I really must apologize Mrs. Bass." Jareth said, moving toward
them.
> "I have underestimated you." Jenifer and the rest of them stood
aside
> as he examined Witchie-Poo.

GYPSY (as doctor): Now then, Miss Poo, exactly when did you first
notice your lockjaw had spread?

> "In the course of two days you have solved many of my puzzles,

PEARL (Jareth): You'll be getting a bill for those in the mail soon.

> freed
> a bugaloo and now learned magic." He turned and faced her.
>
> "I do applaud your efforts."

MADGE (Jareth): In that non-clapping sort of way we goblins have.

> "And what other gifts you bring me." he purred, looking at Freddie
> and Joy.

GYPSY: Eh, gold, frankincense. And one of them personal fans that
blow
misty water in your face?

> "Leave them alone." Jenifer said, stepping infront of them.

MADGE: Yup! This is it. He swats her away, and she groggily conjures
up some spinach and smears him. He'll be black-eyed, unconscious,
hanging by his pants from a crescent moon in a second. Just watch.

> "Why? Do you seek to challenge me?" He looked into her eyes and
> Jenifer felt herself slipping into him.

SCRATCH: Isn't it the other way ar-
GYPSY (leaning over Scratch): NO IT ISN'T!
SCRATCH (cringing): OK, it isn't! Nicht mit the shouting! Jeez!

> "We all do." Sir Didymous proclaimed, standing beside Jenifer. "By
> strength of arms we shall defeat thee."

MADGE: Yeah, the strength of *her* arms. They'll have that little
cartoon on her bicep, of a tank or the Rock of Gibraltar or a stick
of dynamite or what-not.
PEARL: Is this the same creepy disembodied voice that was cursing out
those female growth fantasies last week?
MADGE: Well, I'm not saying I like it.
PEARL: I think you *do*! I think you're a closet perv who tapes
"Kiana's Flex Appeal" for her own non-corporal gratification!
MADGE: Oh, like I give one crap what the meat puppet thinks!

> "I do not fight by strength of arms." Jareth said, taking a step
>back.

MADGE (pouting): Spoilsport! (suddenly) Um- I mean, good! Because
that would be wrong.

>"My contest are magical in nature."
>
> "I bet they are." Jenifer said. "And I bet your a lot better at them
>than I am." she raised the wand.
>
> "A safe bet indeed." Jareth replied.

GYPSY: But not in word.

> "But I bet she's better than I am too." Pointing the wand at Witchie-
>Poo Jenifer shouted:

SCRATCH (Jen): YOU got me into this mess, you crazy effed up wicca b-!

> "The bonds of evil bring naught but distress, so now let those bonds
>disperse!"

GYPSY: Huh?
PEARL: Well that was an Odd Lot kind of a spell! Sounds like she got
it refurbished from the factory outlet!

> In an instant Witchie-Poo was free,
> standing infront of Jenifer. Jareth stepped back, a snarl on his
> normally placid face.

SCRATCH: So, Jenifer Bass, is *evil*! They were her bonds, they
dispersed... by her own words, *she's evil*. And Jareth and Poo
must be good!
GYPSY: Oh, after an hour of this I doubt anything will seem good ever
again.

> "Try to take my flute will ya." the witch spat the words, raising
her
> wand.
>
> "Decrepit old hag!"
>
> "Fancy Pants!"

MADGE: Wow. They really need some foam-covered bats so they can
channel their anger.

> "Get down!" Jenifer shouted, pushing Joy to the ground as mystical
> energy filled the air. Jareth and Witchie-Poo launched spell after
> spell, always canceling each other out.

GYPSY: You know, they say the first year of marriage is the hardest.
PEARL: So true.

> Jenifer wasn't sure how long they would last, but she was sure the
> winner would be weakened.

SCRATCH: And then- POW! Right in the breadbasket!

> "Bravo my lady." Didymous shouted, taking cover with her and Joy. "A
> truly masterful strategy."
>
> "But what do we do with whoever wins?" Freddie asked.

MADGE: We take'em to the track and enter them in the steeplechase.

> "We need help." Joy said. "Sir Didymous do you know the way to
Living
> Island?"
>
> "Of course." the fox replied.

PEARL (Didymous): That's why I wander the Labyrinth for all eternity.
HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW WHERE LIVING ISLAND IS?!

> "Take Freddie and get help from Puff-n-Stuff." Joy handed him the
>flute. "Neither of them can handle a dragon."

SCRATCH (laughs): Please! Pufnstuf's a dragon like Warren Beatty's a
politician!
GYPSY: So, Puff is not regarded well in the dragon world.
SCRATCH: Nah, the celebrities of the dragon world are more like,
you know- that lizard from "The Freshman"... my uncle Smaug, of
course... Liz Taylor...
PEARL: Hold. Elizabeth, Taylor?
SCRATCH (sighing, dreamy): If only my neck could be as wrinkled...

> "Right Ho." Didymous said, taking the flute he leapt on to the
> sheepdog. "I shall return forthwith."

MADGE: You know, a sandwich is just a sandwich, but a forthwith is
more
of a meal.
SCRATCH: True. Wish I'd said that.
PEARL (threatening look at Scratch): Believe me. You don't.

> In a few moments he was out of sight. Jenifer watched him go

PEARL (shaking his head): Head full of stuffing.
GYPSY: Didymous?
PEARL: No no. Ogilvie.

> and then
> turned her attention back to the battle. It was truly a draw, with
> spells meeting and killing each other in spectacular displays of
> color.

GYPSY: Why don't they cast transparent spells the other one can't
see coming?

> "This could go on for days." Jenifer said.

MADGE: So let's describe our complex costuming again!

> Joy was silent and Jenifer glanced over at her. The cloud was once
> more over the bugaloos face.

SCRATCH: R-R-R-A-A-A-AID!

> Without a word Joy grabbed the wand away
> from Jenifer and launched a lightning bolt against the witches
> unprotected back.

PEARL: The day they pushed Tinkerbell too far!
GYPSY (Joy): Hi. I'm Joy, sales representative for Death? Today we
offer free samples of our specialty Death services to preferred
customers at no charge, just for switching to Sprint long distance?

> It struck and for a moment Witchie-Poo was
> vulnerable.

SCRATCH: Huh? How vulnerable can a pile of ashes really be?

> It was a moment that would stretch into eternity.

MADGE (pissed): Oh, like that's *so different* from the previous ones.

> Jareth's
> spell enveloped her and when the smoke cleared there stood a new
> statue in the Labrinth.

PEARL: So the secrets of the universe were revealed to you guys in all
their ecumenical glory, and *you* bozos use them to throw lightning
and freeze stuff!

> "Joy!" Jenifer exclaimed. "What did you do?"

ALL (Joy, pathetic): *I DON'T KNOW?*
GYPSY (Joy): What flute?

> "What she was ordered to do Mrs. Bass." Jareth said, walking over to
> them. He held out his hand and a glassy eyed Joy gave him the wand.
>"Though I must admit this is not quite what I had planned.

PEARL (Jareth): I thought we'd order in Chinese and flip through my
old
photo albums.

> Your
> freeing Witchie-Poo was a masterstroke."

GYPSY (Jareth): Oh, and now I see you're staring at me with a vapid
expression, and stammering! That's genius! What a grand adversary
you make!

> "What did you do to her?" Jenifer demanded. She waved her hand
> infront of Joy's face. Joy ignored it and stared blankly at the
> world.

MADGE: Oh, no, he turned her into Gillian Anderson!
SCRATCH: The fiend!

> "Hypnosis, the oldest form of magic. You see I didn't really want to
> fight the old hag. We were so evenly matched it would have been a
> waste of energy. But you, a human, a heroine.

PEARL (Jareth): A nattering nabob of negligees.

> You were perfect. All you needed was a little power."

SCRATCH (Emeril): And a little essence, to kick you up a notch. BAM!
PEARL, GYPSY, and MADGE (at Scratch): SHUT UP!

> "I bet you love to play chess."
>
> "Of course." Jenifer took a deep breath, calming herself down.
>
> "Alright what now? Freddy's long gone."
>
> Jareth shrugged. "I have my own music.

PEARL (Jareth): Wanna hear? (sings) DANCE! MAGIC DA-!
GYPSY (Jen, quickly interrupting): No-no! Thank you! Maybe later!

> But it was necessary to get the knight out of the way. He is a hero,
> and they are always an annoyance."

MADGE (Jen): Oh! Oh, I see now! Hero *bad*, heroine *good*! Heh!
I should've known! (sotto voce) Koo-koo! Koo-koo!

> "He'll be back."
>
> "My dear Mrs. Bass, getting into my Labrynth is almost as hard as
> getting out."

SCRATCH: Which in turn is not as hard as taking the Grape Nuts
challenge.

> He raised his hand. "Come Joy."

PEARL (Jareth): We have that dinner party with David Geffen. He's
very
keen on your reunion tour: "Bugapalooza"!
MADGE: Eh. I buy the "looza" part.

> "Wait a minute." Jenifer said, holding Joy back. "What are you going
> to do with her?"
>
> "Eat her." Jareth said simply. "The wings are particularly
> succulent."

PEARL: Her wings are gossamer!
SCRATCH: The sinewy, well-muscled form of gossamer.
GYPSY (sings): The bug has got, a cer-tain! Wes-son-al-i-ty!

> "No you don't." Jenifer grunted, pulling Joy back. She succeeded
only
> for a moment, then the bugaloo passed through her arms like smoke
and
> reformed at Jareth's side.

GYPSY: He's harnessed the power of Hall's vapor action!
MADGE (Jen): Joy's gone! And suddenly my phlegm is clearing!

> "Wait!" Jenifer shouted. Jareth waited, a smug expression on his
> face. Jenifer looked into his eyes and knew defeat. "Me for her."
she
> said simply.

PEARL: And her for me. Can't you see how ha-da-da-dappy we could be?

> "No."
>
> "What?"

SCRATCH (Jareth): Christ! Do you have *any* hearing or retention
abilities?! It's like trying to match wits with a Brillo pad!

> "Mrs. Bass if I were to let Joy go I would in short time have an
army
> of hero's at my door.

GYPSY (Jareth): Because it's *almost* as hard to get into my Labyrinth
as it is to get out, but not *quite* as hard as I'd previously
indicated!

> That would be too much trouble just for one
> maid."
>
> "Well, wipe her mind clean then." Jenifer said. "You can do that."

MADGE (Jareth): Yes, we get "The Drew Carey Show".

> Jareth nodded. "I could, but then I would still have you to deal
> with. Plotting, scheming. Planning escapes."

PEARL (Jareth): Putting my gold-trimmed china in the microwave.

> "Ok, ok." Jenifer said. Carefully she took Joy's hand and eased her
> away from him. Gently she brushed the buggaloos hair from her eyes.
> Joy reminded Jenifer so much of Cookie, her younger sister.

SCRATCH (snarky): Oh, what's *she* wearing?
MADGE (author): Welp, got this one character left over... kinda thin,
sorta late in the day, not really connected to anything... aw, what
the hell! Throw her in, see what happens.

>"Here's the deal. You send her home, unharmed and I promise not to
try
> and escape, stir uprevolt or do anything like that. I'll just be a
> maid."

GYPSY: A maid who fights vampires?
PEARL: No, just a maid.
MADGE: A karate maid looking for her long-lost father!
PEARL: *No!* Just, a maid!
SCRATCH: Oh! Oh! A wealthy maid-about-town who models by day and
fights crime by-
PEARL: Stop it! You're not listening!

> "No poisoning, no knife in the back? No attempt to harm me in
>anyway?"
>
> "I promise." Jenifer said.

GYPSY: I can *hear* her fingers crossing behind her back. It's
echoing
from the page like a cannon blast.

> "Done." Jareth smiled. Joy suddenly shrunk until she was sealed into
> a crystal ball. With a gentle puff of his breath the goblin king
sent
> the ball on it's way.

MADGE: Godspeed, friend bugaloo! Good luck spreading infectious
intestinal diseases, and may you always have plenty of dead
woodchucks in which to plant your hideous larval offspring.

> Jenifer watched until she was out of sight.

SCRATCH: SPLAT!
PEARL (Jen, horrified): Oh, my god! Right into the windshield! I
can't believe it! The horror!

> Then turned back to him. Jareth smiled and suddenly they were in his
> kitchen. It was a kitchen made from the deepest nightmares of the
> most idealistic health inspectors.

GYPSY (Jareth, sinister): I got the prototype from White Castle!

> But it was not the garbage that made the new maid moan.
>
> "Oh please." Jenifer said, looking down at herself. She was suddenly
> wearing a french maid costume complete with cleavage,

MADGE: Call me a nitpicker, but the costume doesn't actually come with
the cleavage.

> mini-skirt, fishnet stockings high heels and a feather duster. "I'm
> just a maid." she said sternly,

SCRATCH: A maid who can time travel within her own lifetime!
PEARL (leaning over Scratch): NO! JUST, A MAID!
SCRATCH: OK, OK! Jeez.

> realizing it might be the last time
> she could draw a line in the sand.
>
> "I'm sorry," Jareth gave her the sort of smile a cat would give a
> mouse,

MADGE: Morphopoanthrism?

> "you'll only have to wear that when you serve food."

PEARL (Jareth): And by food, I mean your knickers.

> The outfit vanished and was replaced by a long brown skirt and grey
> shortsleave blouse. A grey apron completed the outfit.

GYPSY: Along with a name tag, saying, "Hello! My Name is Um... I...
Wait!"

>"This is more
> suitable for cleaning. I will expect dinner at seven."

MADGE (Jen): Huh, yeah, great. Where do you keep the "screw you"?

> He vanished and, after a sigh Jenifer started to pick up the mess.

[Pearl, Gypsy, and Scratch rise to leave.]

GYPSY: So, her talk show goes off the air, co-host Angela has to find
real job, and Marty gets to live in the garage forever! Hooray! I
was hoping for a happy ending!
SCRATCH: But- but- but- my Subway card! I'm two stamps short!
PEARL: Well sure. There were eight empty paragraphs, so they made you
get ten. That's the scam.
SCRATCH: I sat through all that for *nothing*? Aw, cr- I am NEVER
going to Subway again! NEVER EVER EVER! (pause) Man, I'm hungry.
Can we hit Subway on the way out?
PEARL: Speaking of free advertising, you guys gotta see this.

/ * \... = 2 =... > 3 <... [ 4 ]... ( 5 )... | 6 |...

[CLOSE UP: A computer screen shows Web Site Number Nine,
listing "Blood
and Metal" by Shay Caron, with Michael Neylon's comment, *"For no real
reason, I like the host segment in the 3rd part of this one"*.]

[PULL BACK. Pearl, Gypsy, and Scratch the sky-blue dragon-demon are
assembled at the <SOL Desk>, looking at the screen.]

SCRATCH (unenthusiastic): Huh. Lookit. Caron wrote a little sketch
about Web Site Number Nine, so Neylon gave him a plug. And look at
all the awards he got.
PEARL (insincere): Oh really. How nice for him. (brightening to a
wide phony smile) On an unrelated note, I certainly don't have any
elaborate singing tribute prepared.
GYPSY: But about what?
MAGIC VOICE (whispers): Shh! Not yet!
SCRATCH (ala Shatner): Me neither let's. Do! Something spontaneous
and un, rehearsed.

[Pause. Pearl is waiting for something, nothing happens.]

PEARL (sotto voce, growling at Gypsy): *Now!*
GYPSY: Oh! Um... but about what?
SCRATCH: Somethin' cool. Somethin' kick-ass! Somethin' like- like-
why, Mike Neylon! And Web Site Number Nine!
MAGIC VOICE: Awesome!
PEARL: Then wait are we whatting for?

[Cheesy Hammond organ music plays. The crew reacts with surprised
laughs, Pearl smiles, and dances awkwardly to the music.]

PEARL: Web Site, Number Nine!
It's where MSTings you will find!
Every stripe! Every kind!
Funnier than M*A*S*H* and ER combined!
Oh yes! It's Web Site Number Nine!

[Music plays a bar or two while the crew talks.]

PEARL: See? It's easy singing the praises of a guy as cool as
Dr. Mike Neylon!
MAGIC VOICE: It sure is Pearl! Can I try?
PEARL: Be my guest, Casper!

[Pearl puts her hand playfully to her ear to hear Magic Voice sing.]

MAGIC VOICE (sings): Web Site, Number Nine!
The Taj Mahal's not half the shrine!
If the MSTing you read has an unfunny line,
Then Neylon'll buy you a case of red wine!

[Pearl's face falls, dumbfounded.]

MAGIC VOICE (sings): Our pledge! At Web Site Number Nine!

PEARL (trying to smile, nervous): Madge? I don't think Mr. Neylon
makes that kind of guarantee.
SCRATCH: Don't be silly, Pearl! Michael Neylon can do anything!
(swooning) He's dreamy!

SCRATCH (sings, pathetically): Web Site, Number Nine!
Be My Karen Valentine!
Don't leave my love rotting on the vine
Or I'll poke my eye out with a plastic fork tine!
Soak the wound in salt, not iodine!
And you? You'll have to live with my soul-piercing screams of
agony echoing in your head forever!
*Won't you*, Number Nine!

[Pearl is now gritting her teeth, and she grabs Scratch by the snout
and shakes her fist at him.]

PEARL: If you ruin this, wing monkey!

[Suddenly Gypsy interrupts by singing:]

GYPSY: Web Site, Number Nine!
Better than a steak knife up the spine!
So slap my 'hind with melon rind
'cuz that's the penguin state of mind!

PEARL (exasperated): *What?!* What does Bloom County have to do with
*anything*?!
GYPSY: Dunno. It's just fun. (sings) Number Nine!

[Pearl growls and pulls on her hair as Scratch, Gyps, and Madge laugh.]

[CUT TO: Dungeon of the <House of Pain>. Organ music continues.
Mike, Tom, and Crow look on.]

TOM (gleeful sarcasm): Aw, look, guys! Pearl's tribute to Mike Neylon
isn't going that well!
CROW (same): Gee! After all she's done for us, too! We should help
her out!
TOM: Yeah!
MIKE (groaning, into camera): Uh-oh! Dr. Neylon, I think you'd better
turn your head and think about fluffy kittens!

TOM (sings, viciously): Web Site, Number Nine!
Run by a *porn addict* pal'o mine!
CROW: So what if he solicited male prostitutes that one time?
Community service, and a piddling fine!
CROW AND TOM: Lay off! Mike Neylon's done his time!

[Tom and Crow collapse on each other sniggering. Mike shakes his head
at them.]

CROW: Ho-ho, that was priceless!
TOM: Should we have mentioned his newly acquired doctorate?
CROW: Oh, like anything rhymes with "rampant plagiarism"!
TOM: Hee-hee!

[Mike sighs, and resignedly shrugs his shoulders in apology.]

[CUT TO: <SOL>. As Pearl rages, the HEXFIELD quietly irises open
behind her, revealing a grad student in a white lab coat in front of
an Internet server with a plush Pinky toy atop it. He patiently
waits for Pearl to finish, arms folded, smiling like a cat and
tapping his finger.]

PEARL (furious, pouty): Fine! I don't care! I mean, it's not like I
wanted anything important! I mean, a plug from Neylon? On Web
Site
Number Nine? (She blows through her lips in dismissal.) Who
cares?
The man's a geek! A great, gullible sap with an unhealthy fixation
on some white mouse retard! A moron, a feeb, a gaby, a complete-

[The grad student clears his throat.]

PEARL (angrily turns): Whadda *you*- (stops, terrified) Oh. Neylon.

[Pearl swallows, tugs at her collar, and returns to the camera with a
more desperate phony smile.]

PEARL: Sap, of course, is an acronym! For... Stupendous! And...
Person. -able! Personable.

DR. MICHAEL NEYLON: Thanks! "Thanks" is an acronym, too. For *BITE ME!
*

[Hexfield irises out. As it closes, we hear:]

DR. MICHAEL NEYLON (to himself): Wow, that felt good! "Bite me, pink
boy!" "If
thou wouldst be so kind... bite me!"

[Pearl stares at the closed hexfield for a pause. No one says
anything
for a beat. Then-]

SCRATCH: Hey, Gyps, check it out! You can use Pearl's music to sing
the Spiderman theme!
(sings) "Spiderman! Spiderman! Does whatever a spider ca-"

[Pearl growls and dive tackles Scratch beneath the desk. Scratch
yelps. Gypsy watches them as we hear them going at it. ]

GYPSY: Oo! (looks to Cambot) Um... we'll be back. I guess.

[Scratch makes a disturbing rattling sound, which gets Gypsy's
attention.]

GYPSY: Pearl, you're gonna hurt your hand.

[Logo, Commercials]

--- End Part 6 ---

Read ALL the Pearl's Grrls MSTings!
members.tripod.com/pink_boy/default.html
Email? pinkbo...@hotmail.com!

--- The Imp ---

"One person CAN make a difference...
but most of the time they probably shouln't."

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.