[MiSTing] A Brother, Captain, and King 7/11 [NC-17]

1 view

Kaitou Juliet

Jul 30, 2003, 11:24:22 PM7/30/03
CONTINUED from part 6

> "You brickheaded prince of Gondor, let me go!", I shouted, feeling my
> anger rising slowly to match his.

Tom: Because insulting him is a really good way to accomplish what you
want...

> Unexpectedly, he hit me with his fist, right below my temple, putting
> all of his might into his blow.

Crow: That doesn't sound so bad...

> "You have broken the single one law we have here tonight, Lover!",

Joel: [Boromir] You didn't Wang Chung tonight!
Tom: [Hick Cop/Boromir] Yew have a broken tail-light.
Crow: [Aragorn] No, I don't.
Tom: [makes sound of glass breaking, then, as Cop/Boromir] Yew do now!

> he
> growled menacingly while I stood there, fighting not to loose balance.

Joel: Heaven forbid balance escape and run amok.

> His hit had been hard, and the days before had more than demanding,

Tom: [Aragorn] With Galadriel yelling in my head and having to listen
to Boromir drone on and on, and all.

> yet it still shocked me that his blow had almost brought me to the
> brink of consciousness.

Crow: See? Sounds like it was good for him, too...

> "I will show you what lovers do, Lover!", he added spitefully,

Tom: [Boromir] They take each other out to dinner! And buy each other
flowers and stare goofily into each other's eyes for minutes on
end!

> slamming me against the trunk with all his weight.

Joel: No, no, no, Boromir. This is *sex*, not ice hockey.

> I felt little
> branches and moss crumble underneath my impact,

Crow: That's all? Boy, Aragorn sure is a lightweight.

> and the mad light of
> wrathful desire that shone in Boromirs eyes frightened me.

Tom: [Aragorn] The possible glimmer of intelligence was too much to
bear.

> He shoved me against the tree, pushed me up, pulling up my legs over
> his arms one after another,

Tom: Just how many legs does Aragorn have, exactly?

> while I desperately tried to focus enough
> to make one distinctive movement without falling.

Crow: He sounds like a potty-training two-year-old.

> "I will have you",

Joel: [sings, as Boromir] Yes, I will have you/I will find a way/and
I will have you...

> he grunted, "with your consent or without."
>
> And with these words, he lowered my body, trying to impale me on him.

Tom: Hopefully he'll be successful, thus killing them both and ending
the misery for us all.

> But unwilling and ill-prepared as I was, he only managed to shove me,

Joel: Boromir can't even do *this* right! What good is he?!

> squeezing me against the rough bark. He thrust again, and again,

Crow: [Scottish] He needs more thrrrrust!

> ever
> trying to intrude in me, more lead by instinct

Joel: Iron by determination, and tin by stupidity!

> and mad desire than any
> human thought.

Tom: Which makes sense, as he is incapable of any.

> I struggled against my failing sense of co-ordination,

Joel: [Aragorn/Captain Kirk] Coordination failing...sight...growing
dim...

> struggled to prevent him from doing any real harm,

Tom: Imaginary harm must be okay, though.

> struggling to clear
> my head enough to free me from this shameful position.

Crow: You were in a shameful position when you agreed to go off in the
woods with him, buddy.

> Then, of a sudden, one of his thrusts was successful, and a wave of
> pain ran though my body as I felt myself pried open, torn,

Joel: [Aragorn] You're a little late. I'm already torn.

> violated by
> the man I only desired love of.

Joel: Perhaps if you desired love, you shouldn't have insisted about
not being taken...

> I felt the length of him enter my
> body, using ways that had never been intended for such intercourse.

Tom: His ear canal?
Crow: His sinus cavities?
[Joel simply shudders where he sits.]

> cried out loud, more for pain of heart than anything else,

Tom: [Aragorn] Sorry--those chili dogs are catching up with me.

> but with my
> cry, also my muddled senses reawakened. He had already left my body
> but for a minute tip

Crow: [Aragorn] Only 5%? Cheapskate!

> that remained within me, but before he could
> launch his next shove, I landed my elbows on his head with all force.

Joel: I see Aragorn has discovered the anime girl's secret weapon.

> Dazzled by the impact, he stopped his motion, and I managed to pull up
> my feet, pushing him away with a well-placed kick in his face.

All: BOOT TO THE HEAD!

> The
> impact hurtled him across the little grove,

Tom: See what happens when you make Aragorn angry? You wouldn't like
him when he's angry...

> and Boromir stumbled and
> fell close to the tree-root where this ill-fortuned meeting had begun.

Joel: Yeah, sure. Blame it all on the tree-root.

> Seconds later, I was on top of him,

Crow: [Aragorn] Going at him like a rat in heat. I only wanted to be
on top.

> beating him, kicking him. I wanted
> to hurt him, to hurt him so mindlessly as he had done with me,

Joel: Don't take it personally. Boromir does *everything* mindlessly.

> and
> cowered all his body with blows.

Tom: So he made Boromir shrink away in fear?
Crow: I thought "blows" would have the opposite effect...

> Yet, though my intend to hurt him was clear, it slowly came to me that

Tom: [Aragorn] I was far too much of a wuss for any of this to have an
effect on him.

> I took great care not to hurt him seriously or, the gods forbid, to
> kill him.

Joel: Yes, lord knows why you'd want to do that.

> That thought slowed my attacks.

Crow: Boy, now even Aragorn's having trouble. He can't think and punch
at the same time.

> After all he had done to me mere
> moments ago, could it be that I still was unable to hate him?

Tom: [Aragorn] Or could it be that I was simply a masochist?

> I let go of him, the, dropping myself somewhere in the grove.

Joel: [Aragorn] I'll just leave myself here until the post office comes
to collect me...
Crow: I thought he refused to be collected?

> Now that
> the anger had left me, I felt cold, hurt, and tired.

Tom: [Aragorn] I pulled on my cloak and then I was just hurt and
tired. I took a nap, and then I was just hurt....

> There was still
> pain in me, far more in my heart than anywhere else.

Crow: [Aragorn] I really, really needed a Rolaids.

> But this time, it
> was no anger that I felt, only sadness of one betrayed by his love.

Joel: Oh, you mean like Arwen's going to feel when she finds out you're
in love with Boromir?

> It was painful to see that in spite of our love, we seemed unable not
> to harm each other,

Tom: Well, it's a well-known fact that you only hurt the ones you
love...

> painful to realise that this night had been
> defiled by an act of such mindless violence.

Crow: Gee, that sure *sounds* like love.

> And I was ashamed. Ashamed to have been used, ashamed not to have been
> able to prevent this disaster,

Joel: [Aragorn] If only I'd paid attention to the Weather Channel, we
could've evacuated before Hurricane Boromir went off!

> not able to stop him by force, unable
> to hate him. I felt tears running down my cheeks, and each single one
> added more to my disgrace.

Joel: The future king breaking down and crying like a baby isn't
disgraceful at all, then?

> Weak and defeated

Joel: ...wasted and drained...

> I sat there, holding my knees, praying for this
> shameful moment to pass, unable to end it myself.

Tom: [Aragorn] I never was good at the whole suicide thing.

> "Oh my gods, what have I done?"

All: [sing] "Letting the days go by/Let the water hold me down...

> Once again, it was Boromirs soft voice that brought me back.

Crow: [Michael Corleone/Aragorn] I keep trying to get out, but they
keep pulling me back in!

> Once
> more, he knelt next to me, watching my face with a shock and shame
> that must have mirrored mine.

Joel: Remember, Boromir blacked out during all the bad stuff.
Tom: I so wish I had that skill...

> "Oh gods, I'd never thought--", he whispered,

Crow: Why am I not surprised to hear that?

> trying to touch my arm
> in a gesture of repentance.

Joel: [Aragorn] But his oafish lack of coordination caused him to miss
my arm on his first three attempts. Stupid Boromir.

> But the memory of his uncontrollable violence was yet to young, and I
> flinched away to avoid his touch. He retreated as if burned by searing
> heat, his

Tom: [Aragorn] ...skin peeling away in blistered layers as he
smoldered. I never knew I had a finishing move before.

> looks now naught but shock and sadness, gone like a
> nightmare were all traces of the mad,

Joel: --to be replaced by traces of the crabby and disgruntled.

> sparkling desire that had
> twisted his gentle face.
>
> We sat in silence for a moment,

Crow: Wow--a whole moment! I'm impressed at Boromir's restraint.

> looking at each other, trying to
> understand what evil fate had befallen our young love.

Tom: Perhaps the love itself was the evil fate.

> With time, my
> silent tears faded,

Tom: [sings] No more memories, no more silent tears...
[Crow joins in]
Bots: No more gazing across the wasted years/Help me say goodbye.

> my sadness replaced by cold and grey emptiness.

Joel: He's going through the seven stages of grief.

> He
> still knelt there, watching me, and as my tears left me, they welled
> up in him again.

Tom: Gotta keep the water pressure equal.

> Heavy with grief and self-loathing, he turned away
> from me then, muttering to himself:

Crow: [Boromir] Stupid Aragorn...must kill...must kill...

> "Gods, I'm a monster."

Tom: Godzilla?
Crow: Frankenstein's?
Joel: The Thing?

> His words struck me like a blow,

Crow: Even Boromir's words are violent.

> piercing the gloom

Tom: How does a blow pierce?

> I had shrouded
> around myself to prevent me from seeing my shame.

Crow: that's it, Aragorn, blind yourself to your own ickiness...

> Yes, he had violated

Tom: [Aragorn] ...me...

> my trust in him, defiled

Tom: [Aragorn] ...me, again...I'm sensing a trend here.

> our bond, yet to see him suffer was still too
> much for me to bear.

Joel: [Mr. Rogers] Can you say "co-dependent," boys and girls?

> Taking care of someone elses hurts can sometimes prove more wholesome
> and healing than being taken care of,

Joel: The Official Doormat Mantra.

> and when my eyes saw him suffer
> for what he had done, my heart opened again,

Tom: [Aragorn] And all my blood came pouring out, killing me. The end.
Joel: Sorry, Tom...
Tom: Let me dream, Joel.

> wiping away all my
> self-pity like the sun burning away the mists of morning.

Tom: [Aragorn] ...as it crashed into the earth, killing Boromir and
putting me out of my misery?
Joel: Now you're just grasping at straws.
Tom: [weeps] I know.

> Yes, he had hurt me, but he had hurt himself far worse,

Crow: Um, how?

> and whereas
> time

Crow: ...and a little well-placed ointment...

> would heal my wounds, his could only be healed by my forgiveness.

Joel: [Aragorn] Or his death, which seemed like an equally viable
option.

> And willing to forgive I was, surprisingly so,

Crow: Yup--sure surprised me.
Tom: Me, too.
Joel: I concur.

> for in the light of my
> love what he had done seemed but an over-eager child's misstep.

Tom: [preschool teacher] Oh, no, little Boromir! We don't *rape*
people. Play nice.

> A big
> and dangerous child, yet adorable none the less.

Crow: He's so cute when he's committing violent sex acts.

> I sat up, on my knees, and silently went to him until I faced his
> broad back,

Joel: [Aragorn] And then I drove my sword in hard, hard--until it came
dripping out the other side.
Tom: Now who's wishing?

> seeing it heave with silent tears.

Crow: His back is weeping? Is that a form of stigmata or something?

> I tried for words,

Tom: [Aragorn] But alas, Boromir had stolen them all.

> words to express my love,

Joel: How about "I love you"?

> my forgiveness,

Crow: How about "I forgive you"?

> to express that he should
> stop punishing himself for I demanded no retribution.

Joel: How about "Stop punishing yourself, for I demand no retribution"?

> But once again,
> words did not come easily, neither at once,

Crow: I guess Aragorn *isn't* a master of the obvious.

> and before I said anymore
> stupidities that night, I chose silence

Tom: That's the crux of difference between Boromir and Aragorn.

> and gently laid my arms around
> him, softly nuzzling his neck.

Joel: He wants Boromir to give him a lump of sugar.

> For a moment, he merely sat there, immobile like a rock,

All: [sing] Like a rock!

> but then he
> turned, gently holding my arms,

Tom: [Aragorn] And then twisting them off at the elbows. But I forgive
him for that, too.
Joel: So Aragorn's not the only one with a finishing move...

> until he could see my face. With a
> strand of his hair sticking to his moist face he looked at me in
> wonder, asking coarsely:

Crow: [Boromir] Dude--got a friggin' towel?

> "How can you come back to me after what I have done to you?"

Crow: The $20,000 Question, Ladies and Gentlemen.

> I shrugged, still not sure about how to word my feelings.

Joel: It's as though Aragorn is afflicted with the exact opposite
disorder as Boromir!

> "I did never intend to hurt you, but I got carried away.

Tom: Kings and the men who abuse them, on the next Jenny Jones.

> Not an
> excuse, that is, none at all. Quite weak for a man so strong, isn't
> it?"

Crow: Frustration leads to anger. Anger leads to rape. Rape leads to
the Dark Side.

> He gently stroke my hair, and finally, among all the words buzzing in
> my head,

Joel: Words like "amalgam!"
Crow: "Octopus!"
Tom: "Cadenza!"
Crow: "Splice!"
Tom: "Expedite!"
Joel: And "tweak!"

> I found the one explanation, simple and true since the
> beginning of time.

Tom: "Boromir's an imbecile!"

> "I love you. That's all."

Crow: It is? Wheee! I'm going out and getting drunk!
Joel: Sit down.

> His eyes widened in wonder once more,

Joel: So Boromir's as shocked and dismayed as I am.

> and it filled my heart with joy
> to see.

Joel: And Aragorn's heart grew three sizes that day...

> "Yes, I do love you. And though I have been hurt in body and soul
> alike, I cannot turn away from you."

Tom: [Aragorn] Sometimes love don't feel like it should, but you make
it hurt so good.

> My expression turned into mocked solemnity

Crow: Hey, he knows we're out here riffing him!

> as I added:
>
> "And I have learned my lesson not to taunt you with my hands between
> your legs.

Tom: [Aragorn] Next time, I'll thumb my nose like everyone else.

> Isn't healthy for both of us, is it?"

Crow: No, seems to only be unhealthy for Aragorn...

> My grin managed to split his lips

Tom: [Aragorn] Oh wait--that was my fist...

> into a little smile, which in turn
> eased my heart so much I broke out in

Crow: [Aragorn] Hives. I hate this nervous reaction of mine.

> relieved laughter. Before long,
> we both were lying in the moss together,

Tom: They were lying in the arms of an underweight supermodel?
Joel: It's preferable to lying in each other's arms, don't you think?

> holding each other gently,
> laughing, looking at the stars behind the trees.

Tom: Hey, behind that poplar--it's George Clooney!

> "We may be great heroes, both of us", I said

Joel: [Aragorn] But just for one day.

> when finally our laughter
> subsided. "But in things of the heart, we both fumble like children,
> don't we?"

Crow: Yes, you do. And in things of the vocabulary, too.

> I turned my head towards him, and he looked into my eyes, still
> smiling so adorably.

Joel: They've broken into Aragorn's stash of Hobbit weed, haven't they?

> "True, how true."
>
> A long look followed, as if the answers to his questions were written
> in my face.

Tom: Boromir realized that the next time he wished to cheat on the
exam, he should write the answers on his *arm*, his *arm*!

> "You're still--I mean, tonight is the first time you're together with
> a man, right?", he asked, his voice filled with gentle care.

Joel: Why, whatever gave him that idea?
Tom: And then the ugly truth about the hobbits finally came to light.

> I simply nodded, smiling, feeling thoughtless not to have warned him
> when I found him

Crow: [Aragorn] Raping me.

> so much more experienced.

Tom: That's right. Blame yourself. Just continue that co-dependent
abusive cycle.

> "Doesn't seem like your first time, though."

Joel: No--all that stuff about not being taken happens *every* time.

> He smiled guiltily and shrugged, pulling me closer in his embrace.

Tom: [Aragorn] Crushing the life out of me, ever so slowly. But that's
okay--I'm sure it hurt him far worse than it hurt me...

> "Not truly, no. But, alas, you do know how to raise a mans passion
> anyway. Seems you're talented."

Crow: He's in the Gifted program.

> He gently kissed my forehead, adding:

Tom: [Boromir] We're signing you up for AP Calculus post-haste!

> "Very talented indeed..."

Joel: He can rub his tummy and pat his head at the same time.

> I could not help but smile. Being courteous to ladies is one thing,

Joel: That I'm sure we're not going to see in this story.

> but being on the receiving end of such

Tom: Malarky?
Joel: Smarm?
Crow: Incincerity?

> compliments is utterly
> different, yet pleasing none the less.

Tom: Unless, of course, you're in character.

> Loving a man teaches you a lot about yourself, for it makes you able
> to compare and see what it is that is lovable about a man.

Joel: Even if you're a woman?
Tom: There's a philosophy to live by for ya...

CONTINUED in part 8