[MSTing] MST3k1 'Project Monarch' Part 1

Jack Acid

Sep 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/23/98
Mystery Science Theater 3001

Episode 3001- "Project MONARCH"
MSTed by the Placid Jack Acid

In the not-too-distant future,
Somewhere up overhead:
Mike Nelson beats out all the odds,
Because he's not yet dead...
Pursued by a woman, whose name is Pearl,
A twisted, sadistic, sort of girl,
She's mad Mike's mind isn't whacked,
So she decided to try a different kind of tact!

Pearl: I'LL... GET... *YOU*!!!

"I'll send him lousy web posts,
The worst he's ever seen!
He'll have to sit and read them all,
And keep his comments clean!"

Now keep in mind, Mike has to read,
Whatever post that Pearl sends;
He'll try to keep his sanity,
With the help of his robot friends!

>> Robot Roll Call <<

Cambot! (You're on!)
Gypsy! (Sweet mother of Mary!)
Tom Servo! (Where's the beef?)
Crooow! (You know you want me, baby!)

If you're wondering why Mike has to read,
And other useless facts,
Just repeat to yourself it's just a post,
You should really just relax! For...

Mystery Science Theater Three Thousand

Mike: ... and, one.

The article MSTed within is copyrighted to Ron Patton and Paranoid
Magazine, and they are quite welcome to it. No insult is intended, it
just seems that way...
Any random mention of characters, songs, movies, and the like belong
to their respective owners. All rights Reserved.

This MSTing is rated PG-13.

[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Bridge]

"Mike Nelson here. I just wanted to catch things up so we're all on the
same page." Mike turned to face Cambot. "We just escaped the wormhole from
Roman times, and..."
Tom popped into view. "Hey Mike, did I tell you that we got a new MSTer?
His name's Jackass or something to that effect and..."
"Yes, Servo, you did, several times today in fact. Maybe I'll tell everyone
else about him after the Commercial Sign." Mike hit the commercial button
and stood there for the next three minutes in complete silence, smiling.
Gypsy came into Cambot's line of vision saying (cautiously), "Uh, Mike? We
don't have a Commercial Sign..."
"Huh?"
"This is on the Internet, remember? No sponsors..."
"Oh? Oh! In that case, I should also tell everyone that-"
"He-e-e-y Mike! Are ya telling everybody we're still lost in time and space
and stuff?" Crow popped into view.
"Uh, yeah, that's basically what I was trying to convey, yes. Can I help
you with something, Crow?"
"Huh? Oh, uh, no. Just wanted to tell you Pearl's calling."
"Great. I give up." Mike sighed and hit the responder. "Yes, Ma'am?"

[Winged Microbus of Doom]

Pearl turned to face the bus's camera. "Ah, Mike. I... I...
I-ah-aH-AHCHOO!!" She broke down into a fit of sneezing.
"Oh, ah, ah, ah! Lawgiver!" Professor Bobo recoiled from Pearl. "Are you
okay? You look very pale!"
"I *resemble* that remark, ape." The Observer leaned forward from the back
seat and placed a hand over her forehead. "Hmmm. My, my! You're burning up,
madam..."
"I could of told you *that*... WACHOO!!"
"Hoo hah, Lawgiver!" Bobo offered the sick woman a slightly used tissue.
"Keep that yellow crude gold to yourself, hear?"
Pearl batted the hankie away. "Ugh! Keep *that* to yourself, you
dumb... AHCHOOO!!! Ohhh... I feel awful!"
*"Sorry to hear that, Pearl... Maybe you should lie down, relax, forget to
send us the movie..."*
"Nice try, Nelson. If I have to suffer, YOU have to suffer. And I happen to
know we have a new MSTer, so I'll make sure that today's
experiment is nice and painful..." Pearl examined her Handy Database of
Horrible Stuff to Send Mike-- the dreaded HDHSSM. "Hmmm... WACHACHOO!
*sniff* Ah! Here's a dilly of a one! A Usenet conspiracy posting... 'Project
Monach' by Ron Patton for Paranoid magazine... Enjoy it Nelson-- or don't!
Ha, ha, ha HACHOO!!!"

[SOL Bridge]

Mike and the Bots winced back at the sneeze. Suddenly, but not
unexpectedly, the lights began to flash and the room started to shake...
"Ohhhhh, WE GOT LOONY SIGN!!!" Mike yelled.

[6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Theater]

Tom: What, no funny door sequences?
Mike: I don't think Acid has a budget yet...
Tom: It's just freaking text! He can afford it!
All: (sit down as usual)

Crow: And the insanity begins... now.

>from Paranoia, Fall 1996, Vol.4, No.3.

Mike and Tom: (singing) Paranoia will destroy ya...

>P. O. Box 1041
>Providence, RI 020901
>e-mail ahi...@aol.com
>-----
>An excellant article from an excellant magazine.

Crow: So, what's an ex-cell ant?
Tom: A bug who's on parole? How the hell should I know?!

>Strongly reccomended for researchers. Posted for discussion and
>research purposes. No commercial use extended or authorized.

Mike: Good thing we do this stuff for free, right guys?
Tom: Heh, heh, heh...
Crow: Strongly *reccomended* for heavy bathroom reading...

>Part 1/2

Tom: Man, it's a part of a series? Well, half a part, really...
Crow: One of those half-baked ideas, I guess.

>Project Monarch

Mike: How a master race of butterflies will take over the world!!!
Crow: Oh, dear God, no!
Tom: The end is near! Hide the children and the liquor!!!

>Nazi Mind Control

Mike: ... is closed this week, for repairs.
Crow: We regret any inconveniences. Come back later to be brainwashed!

>Amidst the subtle cerebral circumvention of the gullible populace,

Tom: ... "Batman and Robin" bombed at the box office.

>through a multitude of manipulated mediums,

Mike: Try saying *that* three times fast.
Crow: Sure... that three times fast!
Tom: Zing!

> lies one of the most diabolical atrocities perpetrated upon a
>segment of the human race;

Tom: Diet soda?
Mike: Sally Struthers?
Crow: *Paranoia* Magazine?
Tom: Oscarfics?
Mike: Movie sign?
Crow: Bill Clinton? No, wait...

> a form of systematic mind control which has permeated every aspect
>of society for almost fifty years.

Mike: (deep voice) Television.

>by Ron Patton

All: (hum theme to "Patton")
Tom: You can march 'em off a cliff, send 'em off to die...

> To objectively ascertain the following, one may need to re-examine
>preconceived ideologies relating to the dualistic nature of mankind.

Tom: Is that right, Tom?

> Resolving the philosophical question of whether

Mike: ... which is better? Coke or Pepsi?

>we are inherently good or inherently evil is tantamount in shaping
>our perception of reality;

Tom: In other words, either we suck, or we blow...

> specifically, the spiritual variable within the equation of life.

Crow: (like a hick) Them's some sure big words yuh got there...
Mike: (as the astronaut from "Phantom Planet") "You know, captain,
every year I grow more and more convinced that the..."
Crow: Damn you, Mike...
Tom: Nelson, don't you ever, *ever* say that again!
Mike: Sorry...

> This exposition is substantiated by declassified U.S.
>government documents, individuals formerly connected to

Mike: ... the artist formally known as Prince.

>the U.S. intelligence communities, historical writings, researchers
>knowledgeable in mind control, publications from

Crow: ... Larry Flynt!

>mental health practitioners, and interviews taken from survivors
>unwittingly subjected to a highly complex form of trauma-based mind
>control known as MONARCH programming.

Tom: Oh, they must of read this post, then?
Crow: They brainwash you to become members of the Royal Family?
Mike: Either that or new employees for Burger King....

>A word of caution for survivors of intensively systematic mind
>control and/or some form of ritualized abuse:

Mike: That would include anyone who reads this post more than *once*.

> There are numerous "triggers" in this article. It is therefore
>recommended not to read it unless appropriate support systems are in
>place or if you have a thoroughly reintegrated personality.

Crow: (imitating author) ... like me!
Tom: Appropriate support systems include being incredibly drunk,
being incredibly stoned, or being repeatedly hit in the head with a
tack hammer...

>A Brief History of Control

Mike: Not to be confused with "A Brief History of Time"

> The Mystery Religions of ancient Egypt, Greece, India and Babylon
>helped lay the foundation for occultism, meaning "hidden knowledge."

Tom: So hidden even *we're* not sure what it is...

> One of the earliest writings giving reference to occultism is the
>Egyptian Book of the Dead,

Crow: All right, man, the Dead! Woo-hoo!
Tom: They must have a strong fan base in Egypt...

>a compilation of rituals explicitly describing methods of torture and
>intimidation (to create trauma), the use of potions (drugs)

Crow: *Definitely* sounds like a Dead concert, now...
Tom: (singing) Riding that train, high on...
Mike: Ok, you two, that's enough.

>and the casting of spells (hypnotism), ultimately resulting in the
>total enslavement of the initiate.[1]

Mike: For example, please note the number one we have captured here...

> These have been the main ingredients for a
>part of occultism known as Satanism, throughout the ages.

Tom: Add a pinch of basil leaf, some salt, and simmer to taste.

> During the 13th Century, the Roman Catholic church increased and
>solidified its dominion throughout Europe with the infamous >Inquisition.

Mike: Ah, yes! The timeless practice of killing anyone whom disagrees with
you...

>Satanism survived this period of persecution, deeply entrenching
>itself under the veil of various esoteric groups.

Crow: Oh, good. I'd hate to see those Satan worshipers get the
shaft...

> In 1776, a Bavarian Jesuit by the name of Adam Weishaupt was
>commissioned by the House of Rothschild to centralize the power base
>of the Mystery Religions into what is commonly known as the >Illuminati,
meaning "Enlightened Ones."

Tom: The lucky bastards who avoided reading this post?

>This was an amalgamation of powerful occultic

Mike: ... stuff.
Crow: ... things.

>bloodlines, elite secret societies and influential Masonic
>fraternities, with the desire to construct the framework for a "New >World
Order."

Crow: ... but, they all got drunk at the frat party and accomplished
absolutely nothing...

>The outward goal of this Utopia was to bring forth universal
>happiness to the human race.

Tom: Universal happiness? Those *bastards!*
Crow: Damn them! Damn them all to hell for their good intentions!
Mike: Guys...

>However, their underlying intention was to gradually increase
>control over the masses, thus becoming masters of the planet.

Mike: Well, I guess that's fair, with all that happiness and all...
Tom: Yeah, can't expect them Illuminati to do it for free...

>The Anglo Alliance
> By the 19th century, Great Britain and Germany were recognized as
>the primary geographic areas of Illuminati control.

Crow: *The* place to be for world domination...

>It then should be of little surprise

Tom: In this post? Not a chance!

>to know the first work in Behavioral Science research was established
>in England in 1882, while much of the early medical and psychiatric
>techniques involved

Crow: ... butter, for some reason...

> in mind control were pioneered at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in
>Germany.
> The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations was set up in London in
>1921 to study the "breaking point" of humans.

Mike: Oddly enough, the breaking point seems to be reading highly dubious
conspiracy claims for extended periods of time...
Crow: Hey, I can vouch for that!
Tom: Amen, brother!

>Kurt Lewin, a German psychologist, became the director of the >Tavistock
Institute in 1932, about the same time Nazi Germany was >increasing its
research into neuropsychology, parapsychology and >multi-generational
occultism.

Crow: ... and this is how we got psychic hotlines, boys and girls!

>Interestingly, a progressive exchange of scientific ideas was taking
>place between England and Germany, most notably in the field of >eugenics:

Tom: Fascinating...
Crow: What, the post?
Tom: No, I just never realized how many cracks the ceiling has...
Crow: (looks up) Oh, yeah! Neat!

>the movement devoted to "improving" the human species through the
>control of hereditary factors in mating. The nefariously enigmatic
>union between the two countries was bonded, partly through the Order
>of the Golden Dawn, a secret society which consisted of many high
>ranking officials in the Nazi party and British aristocracy.

Mike: They might of been at war, but they sure could get along when
conspiring together!
Crow: Yeah, that makes sense- *huh?*

> Top SS Nazi officer. Heinrich Himmler, was in charge of a scientific

Tom: ... beer-chugging competition!

>project called Lebersborn, which included selective breeding and
>adoption of children, a peculiarly large number of twins among >them.[2]

Mike: Along with an unusual high number of captive footnotes...
Crow: But torture of footnotes is forbidden under Geneva conventions!

>The purpose of the program was to create a super-race (Aryans) who
>would have total allegiance to the cause of the Third Reich(New World
>Order). Much of the preliminary experimentation concerning genetic
>engineering and behavior modification was conducted by

Tom: Mr. Rogers?
Mike: Don't go there, man...

> Dr. Josef Mengele at Auschwitz, where he coldly analyzed the effects
>of trauma-bonding, eye-coloring and "twinning" upon his victims.

Crow: So *that's* where the Olsen twins came from...
Mike: And the Spice Girls!
Tom: I always wondered...

> Beside the insidious surgical experimentation performed at the
>concentration camp, some of the children were subjected to massive
>amounts of electroshock. Sadly, many of them did not survive the
>brutality.

Tom: Oh, they must of read this post, then?
Mike: (snickers)

>Concurrently, "brain-washing" was carried out on inmates at Dachau,
>who were placed under hypnosis and given the hallucinogenic drug
>mescaline.

Crow: ... But the funding ran out, so they gave 'em a mixture of
cherry cough syrup and Jolt cola.
Mike: Yeah, that would do it.
Tom: "Brain-washing." I wonder if Brain Guy knows about that? You can
smell that bozo all the way up here on the satellite...
Observer: (telepathically) I HEARD THAT!!!
Tom: Damn! I hate omniscient people!
Mike: Rather powerful enemies you make, Servo.
Crow: Remind me not to stand too close to you tonight, Tom...

>During the war, parallel behavioral research was led by Dr. George
>Estabrooks of Colgate University. His involvement with the Army, CID,
>FBI and other agencies remains shrouded in secrecy. However,
>Estabrooks Would occasionally "slip" and discuss his work involving
>the creation of hypno-programmed couriers and hypnotically-induced
>split personalities.[3]

Crow: He would show people his slip?
Mike and Tom: CROW!!
Crow: Sorry, I slipped her the tongue... I mean, a slip of the
tongue... heh, heh!

> After WWII, the U.S. Department of Defense secretly imported many of
>the top German Nazi and Italian Fascist scientists and spies into the
>United States via South America and the Vatican. The code name for
>this Operation was Project PAPERCLIP.[4]

Mike: The Vatican being so close to the United States and all...
Crow: Just where did these guys get their project names? Office Max?

> One of the more prominent finds for the U.S. was

Mike: (deep voice) Television.

>German General Reinhard Gehlen. Hitler's Chief of Intelligence against
>Russia. Upon arriving in Washington D.C. in 1945, Gehlen met
>extensively with President Truman, General William "Wild Bill"
>Donovan, Director of the Office of Strategic Services(OSS) and Allen
>Dulles, who would later become

Crow: ... the mascot of the Chicago Bulls.

>the stalwart head of the CIA. The objective of their brain-storming
>sessions was to reorganize the nominal American intelligence
>operation, transforming it into a highly-efficient covert organization.

Tom: So, the Bay of Pigs was merely a front, then...?

> The culmination of their efforts produced the Central Intelligence
>Group in 1946, renamed the Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) in 1947.
>
> Reinhard Gehlen also had profound influence in helping to create the
>National Security Council, from which the National Security Act of
>1947 was derived. This particular piece of legislation was implemented
>to protect an unconscionable number of illegal government activities,
>including clandestine mind control programs.
>
>The Evolution of Project MKULTRA

Mike: ... the hell?
Crow: The names are so obscure even *they* don't know what it means.
Tom: Project A-ko: the dyslexic years!

> With the CIA and National Security Council firmly established, the
>first in a series of covert brain-washing programs was initiated by
>the Navy in the fall of 1947. Project CHATTER was developed in
>response to the Soviet's "successes" through the use of "truth drugs."
>This rationale, however was simply a cover story if the program were
>to be exposed. The research focused on the identification and testing
>of such drugs for use in interrogations and the recruitment of
>agents.[5] The project was officially terminated in 1953.

Crow: After one of the CIA agents accidentally gave President Truman a
wedgie, he cut them off without a cent...

> The CIA decided to expand their efforts in the area of behavior
>modification, with the advent of Project BLUEBIRD, approved by
>director Allen Dulles in 1950. Its objectives were to; (1) discover a
>means of conditioning personnel to prevent unauthorized extraction of
>information from them by known means, (2) investigate the possibility
>of control of an individual by application of special interrogation
>techniques, (3) investigate memory enhancement and (4) establish
>defensive means for preventing hostile control of agency personnel.

Tom: What, they're recycling the footnotes now?
Mike: No, the author is trying to make his point clearer.
Tom: Could have fooled me...

> In August 1951, Project BLUE BIRD was renamed Project ARTICHOKE,

All: (snicker)
Mike: Project BROCCOLI didn't get out of the sub-committee...

> which evaluated offensive uses of interrogation techniques, including
>hypnosis and drugs The program ceased in 1956. Three years prior to
>the halt of Project ARTICHOKE, Project MKULTRA came into existence on
>April 13, 1953 along the lines proposed by Richard Helms, Deputy
>Director of Central Intelligence (DDCI) with the rationale of
>establishing a "special funding mechanism of extreme sensitivity."[6]
> The hypothetical etymology of "MK" may possibly stand for "Mind
>Kontrolle."

Mike: Well, that sure clears things up. Thanks, post.
Crow: Hey! The author doesn't know what it means either!
Tom: Cheap!

>The obvious translation of the German word "Kontrolle" into English
>is "control."[7] A host of German doctors, procured from the post
>war Nazi talent pool,

Crow: The old guys really bombed in the swimsuit competition...
Mike: Crow!
Tom: Bleck!

>were an invaluable asset toward the development of MKULTRA. The
>correlation between the concentration camp experiments and the
>numerous sub-projects of MKULTRA are clearly evident. The various
>avenues used to control human behavior under MKULTRA included
>radiation, electroshock, psychology, psychiatry, sociology,
>anthropology, graphology,

Tom: ... and suckology.
Mike: Tom...

>harassment substances and paramilitary devices and materials "LSD"
>being the most widely dispensed "material".

Crow: "Groovy"
Mike: I gotta tell you, reading this post is giving me some *wicked*
flashbacks...
Tom: Mike?

> A special procedure, designated MKDELTA, was established to govern
>the use of MKULTRA abroad.

Mike: I repeat: ... the hell?
Tom: You've played Mortal Kombat 3! Now it's *ultra* personal!
Crow: I'd like to *finish* this post, let me tell you...

>MKULTRA/DELTA materials were used for harassment, discrediting or
>disabling purposes.[8]
> Of the 149 subprojects under the umbrella of MKULTRA having been
>identified, Project MONARCH, officially begun by the U.S. Army in the
>early 1960's (although unofficially implemented much earlier) appears
>to be the most prominent and is still classified as TOP SECRET for
>"National Security" reasons.[9] MONARCH may have culminated from
>MKSEARCH subprojects, such as operation SPELLBINDER, which was set up
>to create "sleeper'' assassins (i.e. "Manchurian candidates") who
>could be activated upon receiving a key word or phrase while in a
>post-hypnotic trance.

Mike: Ah, just like in the "Naked Gun"...
Tom: A *good* movie.

> Operation OFTEN, a study which attempted to harness the power of
>occultic forces was

Mike: ... often subject to repeated failures and consistent ridicule.
Crow: Did that happen often?
Tom: All too often...

>possibly one of several cover programs to hide the insidious reality
>of Project MONARCH.

Mike: The other programs being Project Conceal, Project Hide, Project
Deny, Project Disavow and Project Oscar, which no one dared to touch...

>Definition and Description

Tom: Here we go...
Crow: Strap in...

> The name MONARCH is not necessarily defined within the context of
>royal nobility, but rather refers to the monarch butterfly. When a
>person is undergoing trauma induced by electroshock, a feeling of
>light-headedness is evidenced; as if one is floating or fluttering
>like a butterfly.

Mike: (as Mohammed Ali) Stinging like a bee!

>There is also a symbolic representation pertaining to the
>transformation or metamorphosis of this beautiful insect: from a
>caterpillar to a cocoon (dormancy, inactivity),

Crow: Not unlike Ron Patton's brain....

> to a butterfly (new creation) which will return to its point of
>origin. Such is the migratory pattern that makes this species unique.

Mike: Uh huh...

> Occultic symbolism may give additional insight into the true meaning
>Psyche is the word for both "soul" and "butterfly" coming from the
>belief that human souls become butterflies while searching for a new
>reincarnation. [10]
> Some ancient mystical groups, such as the Gnostics, saw the
>butterfly as a symbol of corrupt flesh. The "Angel of Death" (remember
>Mengele?) in Gnostic art works was portrayed crushing the
>butterfly.[11] A marionette is a puppet that is attached to strings
>and is controlled by the puppet master,

Tom: (sarcastic) No, really?
Crow: There's something ironic in there but I don't know why...

> hence MONARCH programming is also referred to as the "Marionette
>Syndrome." "Imperial Conditioning" is another term used, while some
>mental health therapists know it as "Conditioned Stimulus Response
>Sequences."
> Project MONARCH could be best described as a form of structured
>dissociation and occultic integration, in order to compartmentalize
>the mind into multiple personalities within a systematic framework.

Mike: And hence, Jim Carrey.

>During this process, a Satanic ritual, usually including Cabalistic
>mysticism, is performed with the purpose of attaching a particular
>demon or group of demons to the corresponding alter(s). Of course,
>most skeptics would view this as simply a means to enhance trauma
>within the victim, negating any irrational belief that demonic
>possession actually occurs.

Tom: This is known as common sense and rational thinking.

>Alters and Triggers

Mike: Chrono Trigger?

> Another way of examining this convoluted victimization of body and
>soul is by looking at it as a complex computer program: A file (alter)
>is created through trauma, repetition and reinforcement. In order to
>activate (trigger) the file, a specific access code or password (cue
>or command) is required. The victim/survivor is called a "slave" by
>the programmer/handler, who in turn is perceived as "master" or "god."

Crow: Ah! Bill Gates...
Tom: Or Ted Turner...

>About 75% are female, since they possess a higher tolerance for pain
>and tend to dissociate easier than males.

Crow: Yep, just pay a visit to Alt.Sex.Stories and you'll find plenty
of evidence...
Mike: Crow...

> Subjects are used mainly for cover operations, prostitution and
>pornography; involvement in the Entertainment industry is notable.

Tom: Yep, you heard it right here, girls. Now get out there and FLAME
THE HELL out of this *shmuck*.
Mike: Tom...
Tom: (sarcastic) Oh, what, Mike? Am I being too harsh again?
Mike: No, it's just that if you're going to wrongly take the law
into your own hands, you should at least provide a e-mail address
or something...
Crow: Yeah, if you're going to do it, do it right!
Tom: Sorry...

> A former military officer connected to the DIA, told this writer,
>"In the 'big picture' these people [MONARCH victims] are in all walks
>of life, from the bum on the street to the white-collar guy".

Crow: (as the officer) We're equal opportunity brain-washers!

> In corroboration, a retired CIA agent vaguely discussed the use of
>such personnel to be used as "plants" or "chameleons" for the purpose
>of infiltrating a designated group, gathering information and/or
>injecting an ulterior agenda.

Tom: This guy should write science fiction...

Crow: Or at least a BGC fanfic...

> There are an inordinate amount of alters in the victim/survivor with
>numerous back-up programs, mirrors and shadows. A division of
>light-side(good) and dark-side (bad) alters are interwoven in the mind
>and rotate on an axis.

Mike: (singing) Alters make the world go round...
Tom: (deep voice) Come to the dark side. I am your father, Luke...

> One of the main internal structures, (of which there are many)within
>the system is shaped like a double-helix, consisting of seven levels.

Mike: Wasn't the *double helix* from Wing Commander I?
Crow: You mean the race that was mentioned in Claw Marks and then never
mentioned in the series ever again?
Mike: Yep.
Crow: Thought so....

>Each system has an internal programmer which oversees the "gatekeeper"
>(demons?) who grant or deny entry into the different rooms. A few of
>the internal images predominately seen by victims/survivors are trees,
>the Cabalistic "Tree of Life," with adjoining root systems,
>infinity loops, ancient symbols and letters, spider webs, mirrors or
>glass shattering, masks, castles, mazes, demons/monsters/aliens, sea
>shells, butterflies, snakes, ribbons, bows, flowers, hour glasses,
>clocks, robots,

Mike: (looks at Tom, then Crow)
Crow: What?

>chain-of-command diagrams and/or schematics of computer circuitry
>boards.
>
>Bloodlines and Twinning,
> A majority of the victims/survivors come from multi-generational
>Satanic families (bloodlines) and are ostensibly programmed "to fill
>their destiny as the chosen ones or chosen generations"(a term coined
>by Mengele at Auschwitz). Some are adopted out to families of similar
>origin. Others used in this neurological nightmare are deemed as the
>"expendable ones" (non-bloodliners), usually coming from orphanages,
>foster care homes, or incestuous families with a long history of
>pedophilia.

Crow: You know, I'm really starting to miss those footnotes...
Tom: The hell with this, I'm going back to the ceiling... (looks up)

>There also appears to be a pattern of family members affiliated with
>government or military intelligence agencies.
> Many of the abused come from families who use Catholicism,
>Mormonism, or charismatic Christianity as a "front" for their
>abominable activities

Mike: You know what we mean. Church picnics, clothing drives, bingo...
Crow: The *bastards*!

> (though members of other religious groups are also involved.)
>Victims/survivors generally respond more readily to a rigid religious
>(dogmatic, legalistic) hierarchical structure because it parallels
>their base programming. Authority usually goes unchallenged, as their
>will has been usurped through subjective and command-oriented
>conditioning.

Crow: Such as "fetch" and "heel"...

> Physical identification characteristics on victims/survivors often
>include multiple electrical prod scars and/or resultant moles on their
>skin. A few may have had various parts of their bodies mutilated by
>knives, branding irons, or needles, Butterfly or occult tattoos are
>also common.

Tom: (counting cracks on the ceiling) 48, 49, 50, 51...
Mike: (slacker) Dude! That party kicked some *righteous* ass!
Crow: (slacker) Ri-i-i-ght on, man! Especially when Tina whipped out that
cattle prod. Lucky we got out alive!
Tom: Sixty-five... Shoot, I lost count!
Crow: (slacker) Hey, sorry, dude...

>Generally, bloodliners are less likely to have the subsequent
>markings, as their skin is to "remain pure and unblemished."
> The ultimate purpose of the sophisticated manipulation of these
>individuals may sound unrealistic, depending upon our interpretive
>understanding of the physical and spiritual realms. The deepest and
>darkest alters within bloodliners are purported to be dormant until
>the "Anti-Christ' is revealed.

Crow: That's when they spring for Marilyn Manson tickets...

>These "New World Order" alters supposedly contain call-back orders and
>instructions to train and/or initiate a large influx of people
>(possibly clones or "soulless ones"), thereby stimulating social
>control programs into the new millennium.

Tom: Or... not...

> Non-biological "twinning" is yet another bizarre feature observed
>within MONARCH programming. For instance, two young non related
>children would be ceremoniously initiated in a magical "soul-bonding"
>ritual so they might be "inseparably paired for eternity" (possibly
>another Mengele connection?).

Mike: (sarcastic) Dunno... You tell us.

> They essentially share two halves of the programmed
>information, making them interdependent upon one another.

Tom: ... and in between there's a delicious creamy filled center!

> Paranormal phenomenon such as astral projection,

Crow: (snickers)
Mike: Crow...

> telepathy, ESP, etc. appear to be more pronounced between those who
>have undergone this process.
>
>Levels of MONARCH Programming [12]

Tom: Yea! The footnote's back!
Mike: (sniffs) Glad to have some decent entertainment around here...
Crow: I'm interested in what the author considers a reliable resource.

> ALPHA. Regarded as "general" or regular programming within the base
>control personality; characterized by extremely pronounced memory
>retention, along with substantially increased physical strength and
>visual acuity.

Tom: Not to mention the improvement in body odor...

> Alpha programming is accomplished through deliberately subdividing
>the victims personality which, in essence, causes a left brain-right
>brain division, allowing for a programmed union of L and R through
>neuron pathway stimulation.

Crow: Personality splitting? What do you think that means, Tom?
Tom: I don't know, go ask Timmy...

> BETA. Referred to as "sexual" programming. This programming
>eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive
>sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. "cat" alters may come out at
>this level.

Tom: Ah! This partly explains the Dominion Puma Twins!
Crow: (wolf whistles) Me-wow!
Mike: Guys...

> DELTA. This is known as "killer" programming, originally developed
>for training special agents or elite soldiers (i.e. Delta Force, First
>Earth Battalion, Mossad, etc.) in covert operations. Optimal adrenal
>output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of
>fear; very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct
>or suicide instructions are layered in at this level.

Mike: Funny way to say "thank you for a job well done".
Tom: It saves on pensions, though...

> THETA considered to the "psychic" programming. Bloodliners (those
>coming from multi-generational Satanic families) were determined to
>exhibit a greater propensity for having telepathic abilities than did
>non-bloodliners. Due to its evident limitations, however, various
>forms of electronic mind control systems were developed and introduced,
>namely,

Mike: (deep voice) Television!
Crow: (snickers) Stop that!

> bio-medical human telemetry devices (brain implants), directed-energy
>lasers using microwaves and/or electromagnetics. It is reported these
>are used in conjunction with highly-advanced computers and sophisticated
>satellite tracking systems.

Mike: (laughs) Pretty redundant to track them if they self-destruct!
Tom: Sadly, thet could not get their deposit back on the satellite
tracking system...

> OMEGA. A "self-destruct" form of programming, also known as "Code
>Green." The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or
>self-mutilation. This program is generally activated when the
>victim/survivor begins therapy or interrogation and too much memory is
>being recovered.

Crow: Hey, Tom.
Tom: What?
Crow: "Code Green"
Tom: Ha! That "self-destruct" stuff doesn't work on me!
Crow: Hmmm. "Artemis' Lover"?
Tom: Uh... Ah... ARRRGGGHHH! (head explodes in flashy pyrotechnic
display)
Crow: Oops...
Mike: Oh, great job, Crow...

> GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through "deception"
>programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level
>is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a
>later time if inappropriately deactivated.
>-----
>- end part 1/2 -

Crow: YYY-EEE-SSS!!!
Mike: I wouldn't get your hopes up. Pearl's in a lousy mood...
(He picks up and places Tom under his shoulder)

[1,2,3,4,5,6....]

End part one!