[MiSTing] a short little MiSTing of some Spam e-mail I got.

Misgiwir

Aug 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/22/00
Hello, fellow MiSTers. I'm new to this group and this is my first time posting
here. I'm putting up here a short little MiSTing I did a while ago. It's short
and simple.=) Enjoy!

>TRY IT FOR FREE-- Thin & Slim Naturally

Mike: But if you were Thin and Slim naturally then you wouldn’t need this
product.

>The makers of Thin & Slim Naturally are so confident that it will work for
you that they will give you a FREE 30 day supply just for visiting their
website:

Tom: Uh...How does that show confidence?

>For More Infomation Click Here.

Mike: Make me.

>Thin & Slim Naturally suppresses appetite,

Crow: Yeah, you know how *that* needs to be suppressed.

>boost energy levels, and burns off unwanted white fat cells.

Tom: Is that supposed to be symbolic of Black Dominance?

>Thin & Slim Naturally is the best product available for safe,

Crow: We are almost positive your limbs won’t fall off if you use this
product.

>simple and effective natural weight loss.

Mike: Yeah, using products that control your weight is very natural.

>But don't take our word for it,

Tom: Don’t worry, we don’t.

>try it yourself for a full month... FREE!!
This product is regularly $19.99 + $5.99 S&H fees. For a limited time only,

Crow: Which means that by the time you read this the great deal is over.

>the product charge of $19.99 will be waived simply for visiting the
website. You cover only the S&H fee. But hurry, this special internet
promotional offer is available for a short time only. Limit 1 free item per
customer.

Mike:(mother) Billy, you can only steal ONE thing.

>Go to:

Tom: HELL!!!

>For More Infomation Click Here.

Crow: Hey, last time we didn’t click it, and we still got more information.

>for other fantastic deals on health & wellness products such as top quality
nutritional supplements,

Tom: Contact the Fantastic Four.

>herbal teas, books,

Mike: books about herbal teas... etc...

> etc. Great products at rock bottom prices.
Don't forget to tell a friend!

Crow: What if we don’t have friends?
[the end]

-Mizgiwir

Cati

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00

Misgiwir <misg...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Hello, fellow MiSTers. I'm new to this group and this is my first time
posting
> here. I'm putting up here a short little MiSTing I did a while ago. It's
short
> and simple.=) Enjoy!

<snip nice MSTing>

> -Mizgiwir

::pops out of the woodwork, delurking.:: Don't I know you?
Alt.games.creatures? alt.games.the-sims maybe?
--
Cati
Cati's Creatures: http://cati.virtualave.net

Misgiwir

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
er, yah. =) that'd be me on Alt.games.Creatures. Although I mainly stopped
going to Alt.games.Creatures though...But yes, I'm the Miz you're thinking of.
=)