2000 Malibu Road

swat...@my-deja.com

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99

I have the episodes of 2000 Malibu Road on PAL VHS, and goes over two
tapes from start to finish (i think).

Does it end with the former prostitute (Lisa Hartman) getting
proposed to buy the cop, and then sleeping with him??
Because that's how my version ends, and then there's like this
conclusion monologue given by Lisa Hartman about the characters (drew
become famous, tuesday knight becoming a teacher and jennifer "snake
eyes" beals becoming all loony and screwed up).

Is this the correct ending??

MELROSEMAN wrote:

> Venedotia wrote:
> > Remember a show called 2000 Malibu Road? Wasn't that another
Spelling show?

> Yes it was. I remember reading that Spelling was heartbroken when that
> show got axed. He had high hopes for it. Wasn't Drew Barrymore in it?
>
> --
> MELROSEMAN
> Creator of MELROSE PLACE 1998: D&D: DEATH & DEPARTURE
> http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/4616/

...and his revenge was his daughter being a character in a show!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/