Transcription of Whispers Near Cabin When Hurley Encountered it

Lambda

Feb 18, 2008, 3:02:26 PM2/18/08
http://lostwhispering.blogspot.com/

Transcribed by Sara and Chelsy with special audio equipment. Using Left and
Right audio as well as Reversing, and Slow-motion without morphing the
audio. Some of the audio is so quick that it is impossible to hear at normal
speed.)

Man: "Come to me, I need you. You're an alchemist and uh..."
Woman: "I need-"
Man (Sounds like Christian Shephard): "Sarah, Is somebody coming?"
Woman: "They must be coming, you-"
Man: "Hush! One of these-"
(Shushing- shhh, shht!)
Woman: "Richard!"
Man: "Come with us."
Woman: "Here's the recipe."
Man: "Oh thank you, I thought I'd lost-"
Hurley: "Uh oh."

tdciago

Feb 18, 2008, 3:39:03 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 3:02�pm, "Lambda" <e...@zeta.net> wrote:
> Man: "Come to me, I need you. You're an alchemist and uh..."

Whoa! Well, the can of worms has been opened. Lots of places for
them to go with this, and a bunch of them have already shown up on
this newsgroup.

And props to Michelle Rodriguez. When that woman is sober, she has
great insight. ;)

Michelle Rodriguez: You know, Numbers are interesting, alchemy could
have something to do with it, too. I think they use a lot of alchemy
in the show, too, they hint at it. They hint at y'know, stars and
signs and Masonry. [Scene from Maternity Leave and Staff shown] A lot
of that symbolism is in there.
http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Mysteries,_Conspiracies_and_Theories

Suzie-Q

Feb 18, 2008, 5:04:57 PM2/18/08
In article <13rjp3b...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Lambda" <e...@zeta.net> wrote:

There was an episode of "Star Trek-The Next Generation" where the
Enterprise was stuck in a time loop. The doctor kept hearing
whispers. When analyzed by Data, they turned out to be voices
coming from the other time loops, voices of normal conversations
of crew members.

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

As seen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/wacvet

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

Lambda

Feb 18, 2008, 5:52:49 PM2/18/08
"tdciago" <tdc...@aol.com> wrote in message

One of the first things that crossed my mind when I saw the word Alchemy,
was that the Island is Avalon and Jacob is Merlin. I highly doubt that Jacob
is Merlin, but the Island being Avalon might be possible. I had already had
in mind the possiblity of magick when Locke and Ben went to Jacob's cabin
and there was what looked like a Magic Circle around the cabin. The Circle
and the mention of Alchemy with the word Recipe in the Whispers, makes it
start to look like this just might be an Alchemical Island with Jacob being
the Alchemist.

Steven L.

Feb 18, 2008, 6:27:00 PM2/18/08
Lambda wrote:
> http://lostwhispering.blogspot.com/
>

> Transcribed by Sara and Chelsy with special audio equipment. Using Left
> and Right audio as well as Reversing, and Slow-motion without morphing
> the audio. Some of the audio is so quick that it is impossible to hear
> at normal speed.)

The production crew must have a lot of fun putting this show together.
They interviewed the sound mixer guy once, and he said that they reserve
a few of the 32 audio tracks for such "audio Easter eggs" as this.

--
Steven L.
Email: sdli...@earthlinkNOSPAM.net

Lambda

Feb 18, 2008, 7:01:46 PM2/18/08
"Steven L." <sdli...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Alchemy opens up a whole world of possibilities. Even if we find out very
soon that it is an Alchemical Island and Jacob is an Alchemist, it still
really tells nothing about what kind of Alchemy (Alchemy has very little to
do with Transmuting Metals), what is the purpose of the Island, what is the
Alchemist up to and why, did DHARMA stick their nose into an experiment that
they shouldn't have, as well as the outside entities interest in the island.
All it would really do is define the playing field, but the game still needs
to be played ^_^

Everything you ever wanted to know about Alchemy:

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/home.html

BTW Isaac Newton was an Alchemist first and foremost, then a Theologian, and
only lastly a scientist. Its said that most of his idea for physics he got
from Alchemical experiments most notably, "Amalgamating the Regulus" in
which the crystals formed grow out of each other and it was said that
through this he got the idea of Calculus which he invented.

Also on a note, I'm looking through my book now, I came across "The Black
Dragon" which is made from the metal Antimony after the ore has been heated
to a very high temperature and Alchemical processes applied.

Could this be Smokey?

Johnn...@webtv.net

Feb 18, 2008, 7:15:22 PM2/18/08
sme...@embarqmail.com (Suzie-Q) wrote:

>There was an episode of "Star Trek-The Next
> Generation" where the Enterprise was stuck
> in a time loop. The doctor kept hearing
> whispers. When analyzed by Data, they
> turned out to be voices coming from the other
> time loops, voices of normal conversations of
> crew members.

Ahh... One of my favourite episodes. This is the Captain speaking..
All hands abandon ship.. All hands abandon ship .....Kablloooooeeey !!
..Jon

A Man, Just Like Other Men

Feb 19, 2008, 4:16:25 PM2/19/08
"tdciago" <tdc...@aol.com> wrote in message
On Feb 18, 3:02?pm, "Lambda" <e...@zeta.net> wrote:
> > Man: "Come to me, I need you. You're an alchemist and uh..."

> Whoa! Well, the can of worms has been opened. Lots of places for
> them to go with this

And yet we all know where they WILL end up going with it.

Nowhere.