Ending in the Sky

tdciago

Apr 30, 2009, 9:44:36 AM4/30/09
Daniel played "Fantaisie-Impromptu" on the piano in "The Variable" —
twice.

"'I'm Always Chasing Rainbows' is a popular song. The music is
credited to Harry Carroll, although the melody is actually adapted
from Fantaisie-Impromptu by Frédéric Chopin. The lyrics were written
by Joseph McCarthy, and the song was published in 1917 and introduced
in the Broadway show Oh, Look! which opened in March, 1918."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_Always_Chasing_Rainbows

I'm always chasing rainbows
Watching clouds drifting by
My dreams are just like all my schemes
Ending in the sky

Some fellas search and find the sunshine
I always look and find the rain
Some fellas make a winning sometime
I never even make a gain
Believe me

I'm always chasing rainbows
Waiting to find a little bluebird in vain

I'm always chasing rainbows
Watching clouds drifting by
My dreams are just like all my schemes
Ending in the sky

Some fellas search and find the sunshine
I always look and find the rain
Some fellas make a winning sometime
I never even make a gain
Believe me

I'm always chasing rainbows
Waiting to find a little bluebird in vain

Dano

Apr 30, 2009, 2:07:06 PM4/30/09
tdciago wrote:
> Daniel played "Fantaisie-Impromptu" on the piano in "The Variable" �
> twice.
>
> "'I'm Always Chasing Rainbows' is a popular song. The music is
> credited to Harry Carroll, although the melody is actually adapted
> from Fantaisie-Impromptu by Fr�d�ric Chopin. The lyrics were written

Way too much time on your hands. <g>