Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

Micky

Oct 5, 2008, 6:09:54 PM10/5/08
Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
has created fantasies around Obama on every issue. You should start
dispelling them with the easiest one, i.e. the fantasy of Obama's
"academic degrees and honors".

Obama has been fighting desperately to block all access to his college
records. Even his public "thesis" at Columbia mysteriously
disappeared. The media just swallowed the official Obama's "academic
degrees and honors" without checking his actual grades, his scores on
standardized tests, his academic writings if any, etc. All the
decisions to admit Obama to colleges, to give him "academic degrees
and honors" were made by a few unknown individuals. Read about the
racial turmoil at one college where he got his "academic honors". The
race tensions seem to follow Obama wherever he goes.

If Obama's college records fail to meet the requirements for
legitimate academic degrees and honors then Obama will be declared an
academic fraud. Maybe then the media will start vetting Obama on other
issues. Then we will be able to address the biggest fantasies like
Obama's "ability to solve" the financial crisis which requires making
executive decisions. Obama never made a single real executive decision
in his life! How will Obama be able to attract quality people if he
has a long history of attracting and being attracted to the worst
kind? Any Hollywood actor can read a teleprompter and memorize talking
points written by secret handlers.

If Obama gets elected and turns the United States into a war-torn
country like Kenya then his college records will mysteriously leak,
but then it could be too late.

I am asking everybody to request at least one major news network to
make it an election issue. Ask others to do the same. Since Obama has
built his political career around his "academic degrees and honors",
all his college records (complete set of grades, scores on
standardized tests, etc) must be released. Keep in mind that Obama's
supporters have saturated media outlets and internet bandwidth for the
last two years with stories of Obama's "academic degrees and honors".
Now they viciously attack those who want to see Obama's grades and
scores on standardized tests.

Some websites to submit your requests:
http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/contact2
http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3068843
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6872152/
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/
http://www.cbsnews.com/

Some websites to read about Obama's "academic career":
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/05/obama-mythical.html
http://www.investors.com/editorial/editorialcontent.asp?secid=1501&status=article&id=307579834298611
http://www.nysun.com/new-york/obamas-years-at-columbia-are-a-mystery/85015/
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1218710381368&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=74877
http://reason.com/news/show/128461.html

Just.some.guy

Oct 5, 2008, 6:29:52 PM10/5/08
Is Obama going to be on Y&R? He playing some role we don't know about? Is
this a spoiler? If not, take it somewhere else. This is spam...keep it in
American Idol Micky.

"Micky" <guu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 5, 2008, 8:45:50 PM10/5/08
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 15:09:54 -0700 (PDT), Micky <guu...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
>has created fantasies around Obama on every issue. You should start
>dispelling them with the easiest one, i.e. the fantasy of Obama's
>"academic degrees and honors".
>
>Obama has been fighting desperately to block all access to his college
>records. Even his public "thesis" at Columbia mysteriously
>disappeared. The media just swallowed the official Obama's "academic
>degrees and honors" without checking his actual grades, his scores on
>standardized tests, his academic writings if any, etc. All the
>decisions to admit Obama to colleges, to give him "academic degrees
>and honors" were made by a few unknown individuals. Read about the
>racial turmoil at one college where he got his "academic honors". The
>race tensions seem to follow Obama wherever he goes.

Gee, racial tension in the 70s; other shockers: the sky is blue,
the Pope is Catholic, and bears shit in the woods.

>If Obama's college records fail to meet the requirements for
>legitimate academic degrees and honors then Obama will be declared an
>academic fraud. Maybe then the media will start vetting Obama on other
>issues. Then we will be able to address the biggest fantasies like
>Obama's "ability to solve" the financial crisis which requires making
>executive decisions. Obama never made a single real executive decision
>in his life! How will Obama be able to attract quality people if he
>has a long history of attracting and being attracted to the worst
>kind? Any Hollywood actor can read a teleprompter and memorize talking
>points written by secret handlers.

Yet somehow he was a respected law professor anyway . . .

>If Obama gets elected and turns the United States into a war-torn
>country like Kenya then his college records will mysteriously leak,
>but then it could be too late.

Amazing how much made-up crap can follow "if"; or phrasing in the
form of a question, of course.

>I am asking everybody to request at least one major news network to
>make it an election issue. Ask others to do the same. Since Obama has
>built his political career around his "academic degrees and honors",
>all his college records (complete set of grades, scores on
>standardized tests, etc) must be released. Keep in mind that Obama's
>supporters have saturated media outlets and internet bandwidth for the
>last two years with stories of Obama's "academic degrees and honors".
>Now they viciously attack those who want to see Obama's grades and
>scores on standardized tests.
>

>Some websites to submit your requests:
> http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/contact2
> http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3068843
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6872152/
> http://www.cnn.com/feedback/
> http://www.cbsnews.com/

Even Fox News won't touch this crap, that should be telling . . .

Quite a few of the usual wingnut sources, not surprise there.

Oh, this has *what* to do with SNL?

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

UCLAN

Oct 6, 2008, 1:15:39 AM10/6/08
Micky wrote:

> Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
> has created fantasies around Obama on every issue. You should start
> dispelling them with the easiest one, i.e. the fantasy of Obama's
> "academic degrees and honors".

[...rant snipped]

Welcome to the group, Sarah.

Invid Fan

Oct 6, 2008, 7:12:14 PM10/6/08
In article <olnie4t9r7d0sesnh...@4ax.com>, Antonio E.
Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:

> Oh, this has *what* to do with SNL?

Obviously he's a writer for the show, trying to get this into the
mainstream media so he had get a skit of his on air...

--
Chris Mack *quote under construction*
'Invid Fan'

Bryan

Oct 7, 2008, 1:46:19 PM10/7/08
Micky <guu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
<snip crap>

Harvard, via the normal channels, confirmed Obama's magna cum laude.
Google it.

Weak!

What is *the* highest student honor, at any college in the nation? How
many student honors rate coverage in The New Your Times?

Barack Obama made national news 18 years ago, when he was elected
president of The Harvard Law Review.

--
--Bryan

John "Keating 7 Scandal" McCain

Oct 9, 2008, 10:23:26 AM10/9/08
Does this change the fact that McBlame was in the bottom of his naval
class, thus explaining why the old dumb fart crashed plane after plane
and got himself captured, only to be treated like royalty as the son
of an Admiral?

And how about McBlame cheating on his wife when he was released and
saw that his Barbie doll was disfigured in a wreck.

And McCain being censured by the Congress for his role in the Keating
7 Scandal?

McCain is a shit, typical Republican liar. A whore who will pull any
dirty trick, dry hump Jesus, then drop him like Kleenex. Ask McCain
how Bush's cock tastes.

All American Republicans need to dirt nap with Hitler in Hell.

Like America said back to Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, George Walker Bush,
and the rest of the "wide stance" bathroom Republican faggots two
years ago: FUCK YOU.

Since the Republicans have bankrupted America by selling it to the
Chinese and Saudis, dumped trillions into a phony war of conquest, and
now fucked over the homes of America and sent the world into a
financial meltdown, the US will fall apart like the Soviets when they
couldn't pay the bills anymore.

Heckuva job, Repugs. Too bad you don't really believe in Jesus.

hahahahha

wrote:

>Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media

Anim8rFSK

Oct 9, 2008, 12:29:46 PM10/9/08
In article <qm4se4pam6upd2dp8...@4ax.com>,
<BarackNi...@RepubliCUNT.lies> wrote:

> And McCain being censured by the Congress for his role in the Keating
> 7 Scandal?

Except, you know, for the part where he wasn't.

--
Third root canal - averted.

Hip Hip Hurrah!

RepubLIEcan'ts

Oct 10, 2008, 1:04:52 AM10/10/08
On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:29:46 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>
wrote:

>In article <qm4se4pam6upd2dp8...@4ax.com>,
> "John \"Keating 7 Scandal\" McCain"
> <BarackNi...@RepubliCUNT.lies> wrote:
>
>> And McCain being censured by the Congress for his role in the Keating
>> 7 Scandal?
>
>Except, you know, for the part where he wasn't.

Except, you know, for the part where he admitted he was.

Mr. McCain was formally reprimanded by a bi-partisan Senate Ethics
Committee for his part in the Keating scandal.

Furthermore, he admitted he acted improperly.

Message has been deleted

Anim8rFSK

Oct 10, 2008, 11:37:41 AM10/10/08
In article <adote4hccdre00ql0...@4ax.com>, RepubLIEcan'ts
wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:29:46 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <qm4se4pam6upd2dp8...@4ax.com>,
> > "John \"Keating 7 Scandal\" McCain"
> > <BarackNi...@RepubliCUNT.lies> wrote:
> >
> >> And McCain being censured by the Congress for his role in the Keating
> >> 7 Scandal?
> >
> >Except, you know, for the part where he wasn't.
>
> Except, you know, for the part where he admitted he was.

And, you're still lying. He was not censured.

> Mr. McCain was formally reprimanded by a bi-partisan Senate Ethics
> Committee for his part in the Keating scandal.

And, you're still lying. He was not censured.

> Furthermore, he admitted he acted improperly.

And, you're still lying. He was not censured.

Anim8rFSK

Oct 10, 2008, 11:38:17 AM10/10/08
In article <Xns9B334311E7E...@69.16.185.250>,
Larry in AZ <use...@DELETE.THISljvideo.com> wrote:

> McCain was cleared of any wrong doing, as was Sen. John Glen. Three other
> DEMOCRATS lost their seats over it.

Yep. RepubLIEcan'ts is still lying. McCain was not censured.

Led4Aces

Oct 10, 2008, 2:19:48 PM10/10/08
On Oct 10, 1:04 am, RepubLIEcan'ts wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:29:46 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM8R...@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <qm4se4pam6upd2dp8soctho1t5bnbqe...@4ax.com>,

> > "John \"Keating 7 Scandal\" McCain"
> > <BarackNiggerOb...@RepubliCUNT.lies> wrote:
>
> >> And McCain being censured by the Congress for his role in the Keating
> >> 7 Scandal?
>
> >Except, you know, for the part where he wasn't.
>
> Except, you know, for the part where he admitted he was.
>
> Mr. McCain was formally reprimanded by a bi-partisan Senate Ethics
> Committee for his part in the Keating scandal.
>
> Furthermore, he admitted he acted improperly.

Glad to see that Anim agrees with everything else in the post about
how the repukes have destroyed our economic system. The only reason
McCain wasn't censured is because the Senate Ethics committee said
they had no jurisdiction over McCain's crooked acts because he
initially committed them when he was in the House. The House said they
had no jurisdiction over McCain because he was now in the Senate.
That's the truth. The tosser deserved to be kicked to the curb but
wasn't because of some arcane rule. McCain was 2nd rate then and is
now a doddering old fool who has sold what was left of his soul to the
hard right lunatic fringe. Pathetic.

fozzi

Oct 16, 2008, 12:11:46 AM10/16/08

"Micky" <guu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

over three thousand words just to confirm you are a racist piece of shit,
please take your biggotted fascist bullshit elsewhere scumbag

Fozzi

JordanLund

Oct 17, 2008, 10:17:49 PM10/17/08
On Oct 5, 3:09 pm, Micky <guu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
> has created fantasies around Obama on every issue.

So, you're saying the fact that he was a professor of Constitutional
Law and president of the Harvard Law Review are "fantasies"?

You're an idiot.

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media/index.html

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2007/01/28/at_harvard_law_a_unifying_voice/

- Jordan

B. Peg

Oct 18, 2008, 12:00:10 AM10/18/08
> "JordanLund" wrote:
> Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
> has created fantasies around Obama on every issue.

So, you're saying the fact that he was a professor of Constitutional
Law and president of the Harvard Law Review are "fantasies"?

> You're an idiot.

Is that the same guy who taught "Constitutional Law" that said there are "57
states?"

He must be a genius!

B~

Synn

Oct 19, 2008, 1:45:29 AM10/19/08

Perhaps in his universe there are 57 states.

>He must be a genius!

Again, only in HIS universe. :P

>B~

Synn

ToolPackinMama

Oct 19, 2008, 1:47:59 AM10/19/08

You are all geniuses! Now bugger off.

vernono

Oct 20, 2008, 1:03:49 AM10/20/08

"fozzi" <efor...@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

Obama is a fool, BUT his records are available.

Just.some.guy

Oct 20, 2008, 6:51:10 AM10/20/08

"vernono" <ver...@there.com> wrote in message

> "fozzi" <efor...@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>>
>> "Micky" <guu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> over three thousand words just to confirm you are a racist piece of shit,
>> please take your biggotted fascist bullshit elsewhere scumbag
>>
>> Fozzi

Fozzi, you're a moron...with a capital M! What does this have to do with
Y&R? Take your crap to a politics newsgroup. And take *this* with
you...idiot!
http://www.sallyanthony.com:80/newsite/sallyanthony/site_flash/index.php

Romona

Oct 20, 2008, 8:44:18 AM10/20/08
That's a powerful video JSG, thanks for sharing that.

"Just.some.guy" <return_email@not_valid.com> wrote in message

Just.some.guy

Oct 20, 2008, 11:05:14 AM10/20/08

"Romona" <rom...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> That's a powerful video JSG, thanks for sharing that.

Hey Romona, thanks...yes it is....because it's true! It's a good reminder of
where we've been, and why some might not want to continue in that direction.
I usually don't discuss politics, to me it's a personal thing. But this
election...oh wow...this election has many people on one side or the other,
and both sides are *passionate* about the way they feel. I was watching
'Meet the Press' on Sunday, and the Colin Powell as a guest. Powell is a
Black Republican, former Sec'y of State...military man....etc...very highly
respected by ALL Americans. Listen to what he had to say about this
election, who he was voting for and why. He was so eloquent and on point it
was amazing: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/27265490#27265490

Romona

Oct 20, 2008, 12:15:07 PM10/20/08
It was good and I'm glad he's done what he has. For a while there, he was
out of favour with many people and it was good that he kind of went into the
background for a while. Now he's back and I think he's seen the light. I
follow the US politics closely since you're our neighbours, so I like to
stay up to date. I can't contribute to Obama's campaign being in Canada, but
there are more than a majority of us up here that would have him up here
leading, in a heartbeat. I've never seen a more organized, stay the course
and inspire so many people from all age groups and walks of life as he has
done...I won't get any sleep Nov. 4th I'm sure.

"Just.some.guy" <return_email@not_valid.com> wrote in message

Synn

Oct 23, 2008, 6:57:35 PM10/23/08

Very powerful and if seeing kids hurt, sad doesn't make you choke back
a tear, nothing will.

Synn

Synn

Oct 23, 2008, 7:02:09 PM10/23/08

Well spoken there geneass..Sod off!!

Synn

b1actor

Oct 23, 2008, 8:36:13 PM10/23/08
Demand to see if Ms. Palin graduated from grade six.

Romona

Oct 25, 2008, 12:07:22 PM10/25/08
roflol............enough said. !!!!!!!!

"b1actor" <protecte...@null.shaw.ca> wrote in message