Dave and Scott on Jimmy Kimmel Live Monday

Tay-vee

Mar 23, 2003, 7:23:11 PM3/23/03
I got an email tip about this and the abc website
(href="http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/jimmykimmel/index.html) confirms,
Dave and Scott will be on Jimmy Kimmel live tomorrow night.

Someone tape this, I can't.

Tavie (rhymes with GRAVY, not savvy)
==
"Welcome to LA; follow this ASS!" -Dave Foley

"Once there was a man called God, who liked to arrange things in my favor."
-Goose

Jen Nani

Mar 23, 2003, 9:44:21 PM3/23/03
>I got an email tip about this and the abc website
>(href="http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/jimmykimmel/index.html) confirms,
>Dave and Scott will be on Jimmy Kimmel live tomorrow night.
>
>Someone tape this, I can't.

That's awesome! 3 out of 5 Kids in one day!

"What is with the people at The Weather Channel? Don't they care about the
war?"
Me

Jen, recommended by Dr. Yeah, Boyeee!.
http://boymeetshall.blogspot.com

sarah

Mar 23, 2003, 10:34:37 PM3/23/03
on 3/23/03 7:23 PM, Tay-vee (ta...@aol.complaintbx) posted as such:

> I got an email tip about this and the abc website
> (href="http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/jimmykimmel/index.html) confirms,
> Dave and Scott will be on Jimmy Kimmel live tomorrow night.
>
> Someone tape this, I can't.

that is truly awesome sauce. i just wish they were the guest cohosts. oh
my god, how awesome would that be.....

sarah