Writers AND directors suck my balls!

Aaron

Jan 17, 2008, 3:25:52 PM1/17/08
=(

Forgive me...I am a man overwrought with grief...

-Aaron

Terry Austin

Jan 17, 2008, 10:41:20 PM1/17/08
Aaron <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in news:b39e2b1b-4db4-4917-a4d0-
bbe4b1...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> =(
>
> Forgive me...I am a man overwrought with grief...

That, and you're a loser. It's only television, dude.

--
Terry Austin
"Dude, we're all your bitch, but only Ken's wearing the juice."

"Just throw a rock, and what screams will probably be a moron."
- Elvis (no, not that Elvis)

Message has been deleted

Aaron

Jan 18, 2008, 9:57:34 AM1/18/08
On Jan 17, 10:41 pm, Terry Austin <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aaron <aaron...@msn.com> wrote in news:b39e2b1b-4db4-4917-a4d0-
> bbe4b10d7...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> > =(
>
> > Forgive me...I am a man overwrought with grief...
>
> That, and you're a loser. It's only television, dude.

I know. I am ashamed.

But they still suck my balls. What is the problem? Why can't they work
this shit out?

> Terry Austin

-Aaron

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2008, 12:00:34 PM1/18/08
"Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in

> "Terry Austin" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Aaron <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in news:b39e2b1b-4db4-4917-a4d0-
>> bbe4b1...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> =(
>>>
>>> Forgive me...I am a man overwrought with grief...
>>>
>> That, and you're a loser. It's only television, dude.
>>
>> --
>> Terry Austin
>

> Dude, you do realize that when you go around insulting everyone
> on various newsgroups (this one, sci-fi, etc) in such childish
> manners, when you make a good point, which you do at times, no
> one is paying attention because you've already taken away from
> it with the childish insults in previous posts.

It amuses me to expose retards who are too fucking stupid to
distinguish between message and messenger for the retards they are.
Like you, for instance.

> Try discussing and not going out of your way to be badass, this
> isn't professional wrestling, it's a newsgroup for discussion.

Try not being a retard. Try being all you can manage, since you are
a retard.

> Don't go with your instinct and start insulting me over this
> advice, instead, think about it. You do make good points
> sometimes, so you're capable, so why kill any chance you have of
> anyone indulging you in discussion over those points by
> alienating everyone on the newsgroup?

What makes you believe (not think - you're not capable of that)
that you are representative of everyone who reads this or any other
group? Do you really believe (not think - you're not capable of
that) that *everyone* is as fucking *stupid* as you are?

--
Terry Austin

"There's no law west of the internet."
- Nick Stump

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2008, 12:01:56 PM1/18/08
Aaron <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in
om:

> On Jan 17, 10:41 pm, Terry Austin <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Aaron <aaron...@msn.com> wrote in news:b39e2b1b-4db4-4917-a4d0-
>> bbe4b10d7...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > =(
>>
>> > Forgive me...I am a man overwrought with grief...
>>
>> That, and you're a loser. It's only television, dude.
>
> I know. I am ashamed.

As well you should be.

> But they still suck my balls.

You should note that I did *not* disagree with you.

> What is the problem? Why can't
> they work this shit out?

Because a metric boatload of money is at stake, and the writers got
shafted last time they went on strike. They *need* to win this one.
And the studios know that if they come out on top, they get,
basically slave labor for decades to come, so they're being very
stubborn.

Aaron

Jan 18, 2008, 12:43:19 PM1/18/08
On Jan 18, 12:01 pm, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
<tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aaron <aaron...@msn.com> wrote innews:77a887b3-d900-4413...@t1g2000pra.googlegroups.c

> om:
>
> > On Jan 17, 10:41 pm, Terry Austin <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Aaron <aaron...@msn.com> wrote in news:b39e2b1b-4db4-4917-a4d0-
> >> bbe4b10d7...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> >> That, and you're a loser. It's only television, dude.
>
> > I know. I am ashamed.
>
> As well you should be.

At least I don't have sockpuppets, Mr Secretary, GUCS, Terry Austin!
How many friggin accounts are you posting from?

=)

> > But they still suck my balls.
>
> You should note that I did *not* disagree with you.

I did note that. But now I must ask where your hidden camera is, that
you could know that they are, in fact, salivating over my chestnuts as
we speak.

> > What is the problem? Why can't
> > they work this shit out?
>
> Because a metric boatload of money is at stake, and the writers got
> shafted last time they went on strike. They *need* to win this one.
> And the studios know that if they come out on top, they get,
> basically slave labor for decades to come, so they're being very
> stubborn.

I was worried it was something like that.

> Terry Austin

-Aaron

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2008, 1:32:34 PM1/18/08
Aaron <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in
com:

> On Jan 18, 12:01 pm, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
> <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Aaron <aaron...@msn.com> wrote

>> innews:77a887b3-d900-4413-a142-bc4331f64da0

> @t1g2000pra.googlegroups.c
>> om:

>> > I know. I am ashamed.
>>
>> As well you should be.
>
> At least I don't have sockpuppets, Mr Secretary, GUCS, Terry
> Austin! How many friggin accounts are you posting from?

One account. One email address at any given time (though it does
change from time to time, for various reasons). If you can't figure
out how to kf on the email address rather than the name, that's
your problem.

> =)
>
>> > But they still suck my balls.
>>
>> You should note that I did *not* disagree with you.
>
> I did note that. But now I must ask where your hidden camera is,
> that you could know that they are, in fact, salivating over my
> chestnuts as we speak.

I'm quite willing to take your word for it. It would be consistent
of what I know of Hollyweird, and also consistent with what one
could expect of a usenet troll.

>> > What is the problem? Why can't
>> > they work this shit out?
>>
>> Because a metric boatload of money is at stake, and the writers
>> got shafted last time they went on strike. They *need* to win
>> this one. And the studios know that if they come out on top,
>> they get, basically slave labor for decades to come, so they're
>> being very stubborn.
>
> I was worried it was something like that.

Indeed. It's looking like it will be a long, ugly strike. The good
news is, it's about more than money, and if the writers hold out
until they get a decent deal, they'll get more influence on the
creative process, too. And that will make television better. (The
director's guild just signed a new contract *very* quickly, that
would serve as a decent template for the writers, except the
directors didn't need as much change to get a decent deal.)

Mark R Rose

Jan 18, 2008, 1:42:56 PM1/18/08

"Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Well, i tried...but some people just don't get it.

But tell me this, Terry, please re-read your responses here, does this
really come off as "cool" to you?

Mark

Mark R Rose

Jan 18, 2008, 1:43:52 PM1/18/08

"Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in
>

>> "Terry Austin" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Aaron <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in news:b39e2b1b-4db4-4917-a4d0-
>>> bbe4b1...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

>>> That, and you're a loser. It's only television, dude.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Terry Austin
>>
>> Dude, you do realize that when you go around insulting everyone
>> on various newsgroups (this one, sci-fi, etc) in such childish
>> manners, when you make a good point, which you do at times, no
>> one is paying attention because you've already taken away from
>> it with the childish insults in previous posts.
>
> It amuses me to expose retards who are too fucking stupid to
> distinguish between message and messenger for the retards they are.

You certainly do that, Terry...well...you at least expose ONE of the retards
on here. (hee hee)

Mark

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2008, 1:53:21 PM1/18/08
"Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in

The persone you are "defending" seems to have "gotten it" better
than you. Makes you look even more stupid.

> But tell me this, Terry, please re-read your responses here,
> does this really come off as "cool" to you?

Is there some particular reason you think my goal it to "look
cool" to you? Or are you just a retard, as usual?

--
Terry Austin

"There's no law west of the internet."
- Nick Stump

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2008, 1:54:23 PM1/18/08
"Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in

I know you are, but what am I?

You're not nearly as entertaining as Martie was.

Mark R Rose

Jan 18, 2008, 2:57:16 PM1/18/08

>> Well, i tried...but some people just don't get it.
>
> The persone you are "defending" seems to have "gotten it" better
> than you. Makes you look even more stupid.

Wasn't defending anyone, just trying to offer you some advice...but i guess
you're too cool and smart for advice on becoming a better person, huh?
You're just perfect the way you are...lucky you :)

>> But tell me this, Terry, please re-read your responses here,
>> does this really come off as "cool" to you?
>>
> Is there some particular reason you think my goal it to "look
> cool" to you? Or are you just a retard, as usual?

Hmm...someone didn't get hugged enough as a baby..I feel very bad for you.

You have my sympathies, but please, get a life.

Mark

Aaron

Jan 18, 2008, 3:29:52 PM1/18/08
On Jan 18, 1:54 pm, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

<tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> It amuses me to expose retards who are too fucking stupid to
> >> distinguish between message and messenger for the retards they
> >> are.
>
> > You certainly do that, Terry...well...you at least expose ONE of
> > the retards on here. (hee hee)
>
> I know you are, but what am I?
>
> You're not nearly as entertaining as Martie was.

LOL

The poor man's Martie?

> Terry Austin

-Aaron

Aaron

Jan 18, 2008, 3:33:07 PM1/18/08
On Jan 18, 1:32 pm, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

<tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> As well you should be.
>
> > At least I don't have sockpuppets, Mr Secretary, GUCS, Terry
> > Austin! How many friggin accounts are you posting from?
>
> One account. One email address at any given time (though it does
> change from time to time, for various reasons). If you can't figure
> out how to kf on the email address rather than the name, that's
> your problem.

I have no problem...just having you on.

This isn't our first conversation, even on this ng, by the way,
Terry... We were both squashing Martin earlier...

> > =)

> >> You should note that I did *not* disagree with you.
>
> > I did note that. But now I must ask where your hidden camera is,
> > that you could know that they are, in fact, salivating over my
> > chestnuts as we speak.
>
> I'm quite willing to take your word for it. It would be consistent
> of what I know of Hollyweird, and also consistent with what one
> could expect of a usenet troll.

No shame in trolling, is there? I can admit to it if you can.

> >> Because a metric boatload of money is at stake, and the writers
> >> got shafted last time they went on strike. They *need* to win
> >> this one. And the studios know that if they come out on top,
> >> they get, basically slave labor for decades to come, so they're
> >> being very stubborn.
>
> > I was worried it was something like that.
>
> Indeed. It's looking like it will be a long, ugly strike. The good
> news is, it's about more than money, and if the writers hold out
> until they get a decent deal, they'll get more influence on the
> creative process, too. And that will make television better. (The
> director's guild just signed a new contract *very* quickly, that
> would serve as a decent template for the writers, except the
> directors didn't need as much change to get a decent deal.)

We'll see.

> Terry Austin

-Aaron

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2008, 4:27:12 PM1/18/08

> "Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in
> message news:Xns9A296EC5572...@216.168.3.64...
>>>
>>> Well, i tried...but some people just don't get it.
>>
>> The persone you are "defending" seems to have "gotten it"
>> better than you. Makes you look even more stupid.
>
> Wasn't defending anyone, just trying to offer you some
> advice...

Which was proven, quite conclusively, to be stupid by the other
response.

> but i guess you're too cool and smart for advice on
> becoming a better person, huh?

Since I *am* a better person - better than you, at any rate - I
find your advice suspect, at best. It is a sign of your own
arrogance and stupidity that you think your advice is worth the
electrons that died to deliever it.

> You're just perfect the way you
> are...lucky you :)

Indeed, but luck has nothing to do with it.

>>> But tell me this, Terry, please re-read your responses here,
>>> does this really come off as "cool" to you?
>>>
>> Is there some particular reason you think my goal it to "look
>> cool" to you? Or are you just a retard, as usual?
>>

> Hmm...someone didn't get hugged enough as a baby..

Or someone didn't get beaten enough as a child.

> I feel very
> bad for you.

You should slit your wrists in abject grief. Long ways, not cross
ways.

> You have my sympathies, but please, get a life.

I know you are, but what am I?

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2008, 4:28:13 PM1/18/08
Aaron <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in
com:

Heh. And even Martie was only a temporary diversion. There's a
chew toy in the D&D newsgroup who rattled that he's admitted to be
a fluffer. I'm not entirely sure that wasn't what he *meant*. I
don't think he is, either.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2008, 4:30:13 PM1/18/08
Aaron <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in
com:

>> > At least I don't have sockpuppets, Mr Secretary, GUCS, Terry
>> > Austin! How many friggin accounts are you posting from?
>>
>> One account. One email address at any given time (though it
>> does change from time to time, for various reasons). If you
>> can't figure out how to kf on the email address rather than the
>> name, that's your problem.
>
> I have no problem...just having you on.

I have no problems regardless. One chew toy is as good as another.

He's the meat in a troll sandwich? Eeewww.

>> > =)

>> > I did note that. But now I must ask where your hidden camera
>> > is, that you could know that they are, in fact, salivating
>> > over my chestnuts as we speak.
>>
>> I'm quite willing to take your word for it. It would be
>> consistent of what I know of Hollyweird, and also consistent
>> with what one could expect of a usenet troll.
>
> No shame in trolling, is there? I can admit to it if you can.

Er, dude, I'm always the first one to admit it. It's amusing, how
many people will continue to dangle on the hook ever after you tell
them, point blank, "I'm a troll."

>> > I was worried it was something like that.
>>
>> Indeed. It's looking like it will be a long, ugly strike. The
>> good news is, it's about more than money, and if the writers
>> hold out until they get a decent deal, they'll get more
>> influence on the creative process, too. And that will make
>> television better. (The director's guild just signed a new
>> contract *very* quickly, that would serve as a decent template
>> for the writers, except the directors didn't need as much
>> change to get a decent deal.)
>
> We'll see.

I thought it was illegal, immoral, and impossible to be sensible on
usenet.

GDS

Jan 18, 2008, 4:47:49 PM1/18/08

"Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> [...]
<snip>

Just filter them out, their crap far outweighs any pointed posts they may
make.

G.

Mark R Rose

Jan 18, 2008, 6:23:22 PM1/18/08

"GDS" <fake...@ii.net> wrote in message

That's true...what i don't understand is SOMETIMES, he does make a serious
post that would be worth commenting on...if not for the hundreds where he's
calling everyone morons just for the sake of trolling.

He's really a strange personality.

Mark

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2008, 6:49:29 PM1/18/08
"Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in

I'm very predictable, actually.

Martin Phipps

Jan 18, 2008, 9:08:55 PM1/18/08
On Jan 19, 5:30 am, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
<tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aaron <aaron...@msn.com> wrote innews:7d886213-3add-47cd...@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.

> com:

> >> One account. One email address at any given time (though it
> >> does change from time to time, for various reasons). If you
> >> can't figure out how to kf on the email address rather than the
> >> name, that's your problem.
>
> > I have no problem...just having you on.
>
> I have no problems regardless. One chew toy is as good as another.
>

> > This isn't our first conversation, even on this ng, by the way,
> > Terry... We were both squashing Martin earlier...
>
> He's the meat in a troll sandwich? Eeewww.

I don't recall being in the middle of that threesome. As I recall,
"Dragonlady" was gladly taking it in the mouth and ass from you and
she didn't even realize who the trolls actually were. Nice of you
guys to admit it now though. :)

Martin

Terry Austin

Jan 18, 2008, 9:16:16 PM1/18/08
Martin Phipps <martin...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Jan 19, 5:30 am, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
> <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Aaron <aaron...@msn.com> wrote

>> innews:7d886213-3add-47cd-b17c-db3a48188d8f

> @i29g2000prf.googlegroups.
>> com:

>> > I have no problem...just having you on.
>>
>> I have no problems regardless. One chew toy is as good as another.
>>

>> > This isn't our first conversation, even on this ng, by the way,
>> > Terry... We were both squashing Martin earlier...
>>
>> He's the meat in a troll sandwich? Eeewww.
>
> I don't recall being in the middle of that threesome.

Yeah, the human brain is capable of a remarkable degree of
forgetfullness, when the memories are *that* painful.

> As I recall,
> "Dragonlady" was gladly taking it in the mouth and ass from you and
> she didn't even realize who the trolls actually were. Nice of you
> guys to admit it now though. :)

Just keep telling youserlf that, Martie, as you wonder how you ended up
on my hook *again*.

You're still my bitch.

Mark R Rose

Jan 18, 2008, 9:26:01 PM1/18/08

"Martin Phipps" <martin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Martin

Newsflash: Dragonlady was just another alias of Terry Austin.

I thought everyone knew that by now...

Mark

Martin Phipps

Jan 19, 2008, 12:35:56 AM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 10:16 am, Terry Austin <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:

The human brain is also apparently capable of a remarkable degree of
imagination. :)

Martin

GDS

Jan 19, 2008, 4:40:42 AM1/19/08

"Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

> That's true...what i don't understand is SOMETIMES, he does make a serious
> post that would be worth commenting on...if not for the hundreds where
> he's calling everyone morons just for the sake of trolling.

Yep.
I'm of the opinion that when trolling out weighs on topic posts that person
and their sock puppets must go, it sure cleans out the group in question :)

> He's really a strange personality.

No not at all. Like all good trolls (s)he makes an occasional on topic post
that seems wise, nothing that can't be obtained online with a bit of
searching of course, then bombards the group with stoopid replies in the
vain hope of goading some poor fool in to the cesspool they reside in...
Typical troll.

Just plonk 'em along with the the sock puppets and your Usenet experience
will skyrocket!

G.

Terry Austin

Jan 19, 2008, 12:39:42 PM1/19/08

> On Jan 19, 10:16 am, Terry Austin <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Martin Phipps <martinphip...@yahoo.com> wrote

>> innews:2ee7c4bd-96c7-4c42-af
> b1-bc69...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

And you're still my bitch, as I noted.

I'm still waiting for you to "take me out," pussy boy. You promised. You
always break your promises.

Terry Austin

Jan 19, 2008, 12:40:15 PM1/19/08
"Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in news:47915fd0$0$10953
$4c36...@roadrunner.com:

> "Martin Phipps" <martin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

bc69ed...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Despite posting from a different state.

> I thought everyone knew that by now...

You know a lot of things that no one else knows.

Terry Austin

Jan 19, 2008, 12:41:54 PM1/19/08
"GDS" <fake...@ii.net> wrote in

> "Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>> That's true...what i don't understand is SOMETIMES, he does make a
>> serious post that would be worth commenting on...if not for the
>> hundreds where he's calling everyone morons just for the sake of
>> trolling.
>
> Yep.
> I'm of the opinion that when trolling out weighs on topic posts that
> person and their sock puppets must go, it sure cleans out the group in
> question :)

By all means, please killfile me. I don't allow 'tards to read my posts.

>> He's really a strange personality.
>
> No not at all. Like all good trolls (s)he makes an occasional on topic
> post that seems wise, nothing that can't be obtained online with a bit
> of searching of course, then bombards the group with stoopid replies
> in the vain hope of goading some poor fool in to the cesspool they
> reside in... Typical troll.
>
> Just plonk 'em along with the the sock puppets and your Usenet
> experience will skyrocket!

Absolutely. If you lack the self control to just ignore me, then you
really, truly should use your killfile liberally. You won't see my posts,
and nobody else will see your retarded replies.

Though, of course, in some cases, you won't be *able* to stop talking
*about* me. I think it's the sexual attraction.

remys...@yahoo.com

Jan 19, 2008, 1:47:22 PM1/19/08
They've killed this newsgroup.

Martin Phipps

Jan 20, 2008, 2:34:27 AM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 1:39 am, Terry Austin <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Martin Phipps <martinphip...@yahoo.com> wrote innews:576b37fe-174d-41ec...@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Jan 19, 10:16 am, Terry Austin <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Martin Phipps <martinphip...@yahoo.com> wrote
> >> innews:2ee7c4bd-96c7-4c42-af
> > b1-bc69ed516...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Don't worry, Terry. You'll get over me. Maybe Aaron will go out with
you. Why don't you ask him?

Martin

clau...@webtv.net

Jan 20, 2008, 10:02:29 AM1/20/08
Aaron posted:

]Writers AND directors suck my balls!

]Group: alt.tv.heroes Date: Thu, Jan 17,
]2008, 12:25pm (EST-3) From:
]aaro...@msn.com (Aaron)

]=(

]Forgive me...I am a man overwrought
]with grief...

]-Aaron

Just wondering Aaron, should the writers AND directors line up or
make appointments? lol

;-)

Terry Austin

Jan 20, 2008, 2:50:24 PM1/20/08

> On Jan 20, 1:39 am, Terry Austin <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Martin Phipps <martinphip...@yahoo.com> wrote

>> innews:576b37fe-174d-41ec-9d
> 68-9e08...@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

You will now reply. Because you *know* you *want* to.

werdan

Jan 20, 2008, 9:53:50 PM1/20/08

"Aaron" <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in message

> =(
>
> Forgive me...I am a man overwrought with grief...

Try cracking a book. :-)

Aaron

Jan 22, 2008, 9:56:42 AM1/22/08
On Jan 20, 10:02 am, claudi...@webtv.net wrote:
> Aaron posted:
>
> ]Writers AND directors suck my balls!
>
> ]Group: alt.tv.heroes Date: Thu, Jan 17,
> ]2008, 12:25pm (EST-3) From:
> ]aaron...@msn.com (Aaron)

> ]=(
>
> ]Forgive me...I am a man overwrought
> ]with grief...
>
> ]-Aaron
>
>    Just wondering Aaron, should the writers AND directors line up or
> make appointments? lol
>
> ;-)

Just stop on by whenever they're not busy.

Oh wait, that's now. Sounds good to me!

Since you're asking, I'd prefer if they'd mix it up, some chicks, some
guys. If there isn't at least one chick in the group sucking my balls
at any time, I have difficulty concentrating.

-Aaron

Aaron

Jan 22, 2008, 9:57:20 AM1/22/08
On Jan 20, 9:53 pm, "werdan" <footrot...@that.gmail.fad.com> wrote:
> "Aaron" <aaron...@msn.com> wrote in message

I do, all the time. But now, I'd like my testicles tongue-bathed.

-Aaron

Dragonlady

Jan 24, 2008, 12:43:43 AM1/24/08

<remys...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> They've killed this newsgroup.

Right. The fact that the show is off the air with no immediate prospect of
return because of the writer's strike has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Dragonlady

Jan 24, 2008, 12:44:35 AM1/24/08

"Terry Austin" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Damn, you mean I'm now your sock puppet? Last time, you were mine!

> Despite posting from a different state.
>>
>> I thought everyone knew that by now...
>>
> You know a lot of things that no one else knows.

That's because he's a moron.

Granted, a moron with a vivid imaginations, but a moron never-the-less.

Dragonlady
-- With apologies to all true morons.

Dragonlady

Jan 24, 2008, 12:44:42 AM1/24/08

"Terry Austin" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message

And he's back on the hook!

>> As I recall,
>> "Dragonlady" was gladly taking it in the mouth and ass from you and
>> she didn't even realize who the trolls actually were. Nice of you
>> guys to admit it now though. :)

Bwahahahahahaha! He *still* doesn't get it.

> Just keep telling youserlf that, Martie, as you wonder how you ended up
> on my hook *again*.
>
> You're still my bitch.
>
> --
> Terry Austin
> "Dude, we're all your bitch, but only Ken's wearing the juice."
> - tussock
>
> "Just throw a rock, and what screams will probably be a moron."
> - Elvis (no, not that Elvis)

Did you just hear Martie scream?

Dragonlady

Jan 24, 2008, 12:44:48 AM1/24/08

> "Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in

>> but i guess you're too cool and smart for advice on

>> becoming a better person, huh?
>
> Since I *am* a better person - better than you, at any rate - I
> find your advice suspect, at best. It is a sign of your own
> arrogance and stupidity that you think your advice is worth the
> electrons that died to deliever it.

Confound you two, don't you know electrons are an endangered species?
.

Dragonlady

Jan 24, 2008, 12:44:53 AM1/24/08

> "Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in

>> "Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message news:Xns9A295BA605E...@216.168.3.64...

>>> "Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in

>>> It amuses me to expose retards who are too fucking stupid to
>>> distinguish between message and messenger for the retards they
>>> are.
>>
>> You certainly do that, Terry...well...you at least expose ONE of
>> the retards on here. (hee hee)
>>
> I know you are, but what am I?
>
> You're not nearly as entertaining as Martie was.

No, but he seems to be just as hooked....

Dragonlady

Jan 24, 2008, 12:44:58 AM1/24/08

"Aaron" <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in message
>On Jan 18, 12:01 pm, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
><tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Aaron <aaron...@msn.com> wrote
>> innews:77a887b3-d900-4413-a142->bc4331...@t1g2000pra.googlegroups.c
>> om:

>> > I know. I am ashamed.
>>
>> As well you should be.

>At least I don't have sockpuppets, Mr Secretary, GUCS, Terry Austin!
>How many friggin accounts are you posting from?

Dude, he's not changing accounts, he's just changing his name.

And anyway, how can he have sock puppets? He is a sock puppet, didn't you
know?

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 24, 2008, 12:05:49 PM1/24/08
"Dragonlady" <dragonla...@cableone.net> wrote in

He was never really off. If you want to play a fish for a long,
long time, you need to give them breaks once in a while to rest.

>>> As I recall,
>>> "Dragonlady" was gladly taking it in the mouth and ass from
>>> you and she didn't even realize who the trolls actually were.
>>> Nice of you guys to admit it now though. :)
>
> Bwahahahahahaha! He *still* doesn't get it.

And never will.

>> Just keep telling youserlf that, Martie, as you wonder how you
>> ended up on my hook *again*.
>>
>> You're still my bitch.
>>
>> --
>> Terry Austin
>> "Dude, we're all your bitch, but only Ken's wearing the juice."
>> - tussock
>>
>> "Just throw a rock, and what screams will probably be a moron."
>> - Elvis (no, not that
>> Elvis)
>
> Did you just hear Martie scream?

Heh. Does he ever really stop?

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 24, 2008, 12:06:32 PM1/24/08
"Dragonlady" <dragonla...@cableone.net> wrote in

Technically speaking, you would be correct. We have no way to make
more.

(Heh.)

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 24, 2008, 12:07:46 PM1/24/08

> "Terry Austin" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in
>> news:47915fd0$0$10953 $4c36...@roadrunner.com:
>>

>>> "Martin Phipps" <martin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> bc69ed...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

I'm getting a mental image of the snake thingie where two snakes
are eating each other's tails. As sock puppets. Perhaps we're both
Martie's sock puppets. Or, as we like to say in the D&D newsgroup,
"We are all Ron."

>> Despite posting from a different state.
>>>
>>> I thought everyone knew that by now...
>>>
>> You know a lot of things that no one else knows.
>
> That's because he's a moron.

A delusional moron.

> Granted, a moron with a vivid imaginations, but a moron
> never-the-less.
>
> Dragonlady
> -- With apologies to all true morons.

Pity we don't have a few more lessrons.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 24, 2008, 12:08:37 PM1/24/08
"Dragonlady" <dragonla...@cableone.net> wrote in

Sometimes, you don't even need a hook. The fish just jump in the
boat, grab the oar out of your hands, and beat themselves to death
with it.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 24, 2008, 12:10:05 PM1/24/08

> "Aaron" <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in message
> s.com...
>>On Jan 18, 12:01 pm, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
>><tausti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Aaron <aaron...@msn.com> wrote
>>> innews:77a887b3-d900-4413-a142->bc4331...@t1g2000pra.googleg

>>> roups.c om:

>>> As well you should be.
>
>>At least I don't have sockpuppets, Mr Secretary, GUCS, Terry
>>Austin! How many friggin accounts are you posting from?
>
> Dude, he's not changing accounts, he's just changing his name.

Some people are too stupid to be able to figure out a killfile, I
guess.

> And anyway, how can he have sock puppets? He is a sock puppet,
> didn't you know?

Latex covered sock puppet. In a movie where that's the best special
effect available, and the sock puppets can out-act any of the live
actors, even when they're lying on the floor, with no on operating
them.

But let's not mention "Beer Drinkers In Space" again, m'kay?

Dragonlady

Jan 24, 2008, 1:16:41 PM1/24/08

> "Dragonlady" <dragonla...@cableone.net> wrote in
>

>> "Terry Austin" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Mark R Rose" <mrose...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in
>>> news:47915fd0$0$10953 $4c36...@roadrunner.com:

>>> bc69ed...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

>> Damn, you mean I'm now your sock puppet? Last time, you were
>> mine!
>
> I'm getting a mental image of the snake thingie where two snakes
> are eating each other's tails. As sock puppets. Perhaps we're both
> Martie's sock puppets. Or, as we like to say in the D&D newsgroup,
> "We are all Ron."

*grin*

I'm still laughing my ass off over the fact that despit your having outright
stated your a troll, and my having outright stated I'm trolling him, he
continues to respond. How stupid can one person be?

>>> Despite posting from a different state.

>>> You know a lot of things that no one else knows.
>>
>> That's because he's a moron.
>
> A delusional moron.

Isn't that implicit in knowing things no one else knows?

>> Granted, a moron with a vivid imaginations, but a moron
>> never-the-less.
>>
>> Dragonlady
>> -- With apologies to all true morons.
>>
> Pity we don't have a few more lessrons.

*lol*

Dragonlady

Jan 24, 2008, 1:17:22 PM1/24/08

"Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message

*lol*

Martie boy comes to mind...

Dragonlady

Jan 24, 2008, 1:18:16 PM1/24/08

"Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I *really* have to find a way to see this movie....

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 24, 2008, 5:00:29 PM1/24/08
"Dragonlady" <dragonla...@cableone.net> wrote in

The chew toy of the day in the D&D group recently admitted (and I'm
not entire sure he didn't *mean* exactly what he said) to be a
fluffer.

>>> That's because he's a moron.
>>
>> A delusional moron.
>
> Isn't that implicit in knowing things no one else knows?

He could be a delusional genius, I suppose.

>>> Granted, a moron with a vivid imaginations, but a moron
>>> never-the-less.
>>>
>>> Dragonlady
>>> -- With apologies to all true morons.
>>>
>> Pity we don't have a few more lessrons.
>
> *lol*

Or lolrons, for that matter.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 24, 2008, 5:01:23 PM1/24/08
"Dragonlady" <dragonla...@cableone.net> wrote in

Him, Ken in r.g.f.dnd, and a few others over the years. Some are
more memorable than others.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 24, 2008, 5:04:33 PM1/24/08

> "Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in
> message news:Xns9A2F5D43A1C...@216.168.3.64...
>> "Dragonlady" <dragonla...@cableone.net> wrote in
>>

>>> "Aaron" <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in message

>>> up s.com...

>>> Dude, he's not changing accounts, he's just changing his name.
>>
>> Some people are too stupid to be able to figure out a killfile,
>> I guess.
>>>
>>> And anyway, how can he have sock puppets? He is a sock
>>> puppet, didn't you know?
>>>
>> Latex covered sock puppet. In a movie where that's the best
>> special effect available, and the sock puppets can out-act any
>> of the live actors, even when they're lying on the floor, with
>> no on operating them.
>>
>> But let's not mention "Beer Drinkers In Space" again, m'kay?
>
> I *really* have to find a way to see this movie....

I'd send you my copy, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to send
toxic waste through the mail. I will note that Amazon has it. And
wants $22 for it. Holy cow. I thought Alien Apocalypse was
expensive, and it cost less than the shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/2nuzes

I should write a review.

George Chen

Feb 13, 2008, 1:48:23 AM2/13/08
On Jan 23, 9:44 pm, "Dragonlady" <dragonladynos...@cableone.net>
wrote:
> "Terry Austin" <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Martin Phipps <martinphip...@yahoo.com> wrote in

And what pray tell do you presume to imply that he didn't get?
Because it seems to me that he caught on to the fact that you were a
troll pretty quickly.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Feb 13, 2008, 12:29:09 PM2/13/08
George Chen <georg...@yahoo.com> wrote in
om:

Sock puppet.

Dragonlady

Feb 14, 2008, 12:46:07 AM2/14/08

"George Chen" <georg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]

I suggest you reread what he said, because that *isn't* it.

Comprehension is your friend.

Terry Austin

Feb 14, 2008, 1:16:07 AM2/14/08
"Dragonlady" <dragonla...@cableone.net> wrote in news:fp0kj1$pqc$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

7f32f2...@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

> On Jan 23, 9:44 pm, "Dragonlady" <dragonladynos...@cableone.net>
> wrote:
>> "Terry Austin" <tausti...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Martin Phipps <martinphip...@yahoo.com> wrote in

bc69ed...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Or would be, if he could identify it. Sock puppets aren't known for gray
matter.