JS ABC Millionaire 11/7

Jeremy Soria

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?
Sunday, November 7, 1999
Episode 1999-14

West Coast viewers will have to wait three more hours before finding out
what's going to happen in the next hour.

The August run of Millionaire produced 19 contestants, 18 winners, $1,433,000,
various appearances on morning news shows, one lawsuit, some changes in the
qualifying rules, at least 2 copycat shows, and most importantly, big ratings
for ABC.

This November run will be the first time that our version will be running
concurrently with the UK version... Chris Dickson and his cohorts have more
stuff about that....

But for now, it is time to bring ten contestants from around the country
together. Ten contestants who will be asked the question...

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

by this man...

REGIS PHILBIN!

Here's how it works...

The ten contestants will be asked one more "put in order" question to
determine who sits in the hot seat. The player who answers correctly in the
fastest time will get a chance at the million dollars.

So now, who has the FASTEST FINGER FIRST:

Place the following foods in the order in which they were first introduced:

A. Spam
B. Rice a Roni
C. Hershey's chocolate bars
D. Wonder Bread

Correct order:
C-D-A-B

The winner:
Mark Megerian of Rochester, Minnesota!

And now, here's what happens in the Hot Seat. The contestant sees the question
and four possible answers. Get it right, win money. Get it wrong, game over.

Three LifeLines at the contestant's disposal:

Ask the Audience - the audience is polled on what they think is the right
answer. They're nearly ALWAYS right!

50:50 - Two incorrect answers are removed from the set, leaving one wrong
answer and the right answer.

AT&T Phone-a-Friend - the contestant is allowed to call anyone in the United
States to get 30 seconds to discuss the question.

So, with all that out of the way, here is the first question for $100:
What is cotton candy made of?
He answers sugar for $100.

for $200:
In an American hospital, what does the abbreviation ER stand for?
He answers Emergency Room and gets $200.

For $300:
According to the well-known proverb, what city was not built in a day?
He goes with Rome for $300.

For $500:
What was the last name of the married characters played by Lucy and Desi on "I
Love Lucy"?
He says Ricardo, most definitely, for $500.

For a guaranteed $1000:
What is the largest object in our solar system?
He goes with the sun... but hesitates (seeing two other answers, Jupiter and
Saturn). But he'll make it the Final Answer.
He's right! It's a thousand dollars!

After the break, we press on with the next five questions on his way to a
million. For $2000:

What university does President Clinton's daughter Chelsea attend?
He narrows it down to Berkeley and Stanford, then says Stanford.
He goes for it and wins $2000.

What is the proper name of a newborn swan?
He is narrowing it down verbally - a no-no, given Rob Gelbman's downfall - to
Duckling and Cygnet ---- he goes with Cygnet.
He's right for $4000!

For $8000:
In the '97 film "As Good As It Gets", what is the profession of Jack
Nicholson's character?
He talks about whether it's Painter or Writer. He says Writer .... and makes
it his final answer...

... and he has $8000!

For $16,000:
In which of the following sports do the competitors race in a building called
a velodrome?
He goes with Cycling, and wins $16,000!

The second milestone for $32,000:
Which of these US state capitals is located at the highest altitude?
A. Cheyenne B. Santa Fe C. Phoenix D. Denver

Mark: (confidently)
Mile High City. It's gotta be Denver... right?

Regis:
Are you asking me? (laughter) I'll let you know in a minute!
Is that your final answer?

Mark:
Yeah, I'm going with Denver.

But sadly, it was Santa Fe. Mark stares dumbfounded.

So Mark goes home with $1000.

(Total from 1 contestant: $1000.)

After the break, we go to the round we call FASTEST FINGER FIRST:

Place the following European cities in order, west to east:

A. Prague
B. London
C. Kiev
D. Lisbon

Correct answer:
D-B-A-C

Winner: John Cuthbertson of San Diego, California.

Let's start the climb again:

For $100:
How many days are there in the modern month of September?
He says 30 for $100.

For $200:
What is the name of the stick traditionally used by a conductor to lead an
orchestra?
He says Baton for $200.

For $300:
What word traditionally describes the surface you strike on a nail?
He wants head (isn't that what everybody wants, Al Snow?) - he's got $300!

For $500:
The 1964 movie "A Fistfull of Dollars" is referred to as what kind of western?
Spaghetti western gets him $500!

For $1000:
Which NBA team did Earvin "Magic" Johnson play for?
He played for the Lakers... and gets $1000.

For $2000:
What is the English translation of Ricky Martin's smash hit "Livin' La Vida
Loca"?
"Living the crazy life" nets him $2000.

For $4000:
According to the Old Testament, which of the following people freed the
Isrealites from captivity in Egypt?
He goes with Moses for $4000.

For $8000:
How many rings intersect in the official Olympic Games symbol?
He goes with 5 for $8000.

Quick! Let's go to a break!

[We know you want to be a Millionaire! And 13 News is going to show you how.
Go behind the scenes, meet Michael Shutterly, and learn how you can retire a
millionaire, even if you don't make it to the big money in the show! Watch 13
News at 6 all next week and see why Thirteen Means News.]

For $16,000:
In 1997, media Mogul pledged one billion dollars to what organization?
He immediately recalls that it was the United Nations for $16,000!

Now again, the second milestone, the tenth question for $32,000:

What is the name of the piece of jewelry being saught in the 1997 film
"Titanic"?
A. Heart of the Ocean
B. Blue Phoenix
C. Azure Star
D. Heart of the Sea

He asks the audience and gets:
49-13-13-25 (for A - Heart of the Ocean)...

He goes with the Audience, A...

For his Final Answer....

.... AND THE AUDIENCE HELPS HIM WIN $32,000!

And now... the last five questions:

For $64,000:
The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded annually in which city?
A. Copenhagen B. Helsinki C. Stockholm D. Oslo

He uses the 50:50 to leave:

C. Stockholm D. Oslo

He thinks about it, and takes the free shot on Stockholm.

It goes up toward the basket...

... but it bounces out and misses. He's still got $32,000!

(Total from 2 contestants: $33,000.)

FASTEST FINGER FIRST:

Moving clockwise on a Monopoly board from GO, place the 4 railroads in order.

A. Pennsylvania
B. Short Line
C. B&O
D. Reading

Correct answer: D-A-C-B
Winner: Jim Baird, from Park Ridge, New Jersey.

For $100:
Completed in 1889, the Eiffel Tower is found in which country?
He goes with France for $100.

For $200:
Which of these words refers to the stock market when the prices are falling?
He says bear for $200.

For $300:
What does the "e" stand for in "e-mail"?
He chooses "Electronic" for $300.

For $500:
The name of what coin also refers to a size of pancake?
Jim will ask the audience on this one, considering he's not a chef.
A. Half penny B. Indian Nickel C. Quarter D. Silver Dollar
Audience: 3-0-1-96
He goes with The Audience and wins $500.

For $1000:
During the cold War, what were American school children instructed to do
during a nuclear attack?
He chooses "duck and cover" for the guaranteed $1000!

Now, for $2000:
In the Harold Gray cominc strip "L:ittle Orphan Annie", what is the name of
the title character dog?
He saw the ABC movie on earlier tonight ;-) and says Sandy for $2000.

For $4000:
How many teaspoons in a tablespoon?
He says 2, almost immediately... and goes back to $1000.
(The correct answer is 3.)

(Total from 3 contestants: $34,000.)

FASTEST FINGER FIRST:

Place the following wives of Frank Sinatra in order, first to last:

A. Barbara Marx
B. Nancy Barbato
C. Mia Farrow
D. Ava Gardner

Correct answer: B-D-C-A
The winner: John Christiansen from Madison, Wisconsin.

For $100:
According to the children's game, what do you traditionally pin on the donkey?
He goes with Tail for $100.

For $200:
Which of the following are the world's tallest trees?
He asks the audience. From:
A. Redwoods B. Dogwoods C. Bonsai D. Giving Trees
Audience: 94-1-3-2
He goes with the Redwoods and gets $200.

For $300:
In the battle cry datings from the 1830s, what are Texans told to remember?
He says The Alamo for $300.

For $500:
What French phrase has come to mean "served with ice cream"?
He chooses "a la mode" for $500.

For $1000:
How many nickels do you need to make $5.00?
He does the math and says 100 for a guaranteed $1000!

For $2000:
Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez performed as a "Fly Girl" on what comedy
series?
He goes with "In Living Color" for $2000.

For $4000:
Where did presidential candidate Senator John McCain spend five years
straight?
A. West Point B. Attica State Prison C. "Hanoi Hilton" D. Governor's Mansion
After much discussion, he goes with C - "Hanoi Hilton"...
... and he wins $4000!

**AH-WHOOOOOOOO!**

And that sound means that John will come back tomorrow to see if he can
continue on his climb up the ladder toward a million dollars.

Quickly, here's how to enter!

The toll-free number is 1-877-258-5808. Call now! You must be age 18 or older
to try out, and you must demonstrate proof of your birthday and Social
Security number to play on TV. If you qualify, your name will go into the
virual hat, and if your name is pulled from the virtual hat, you'll get that
Eligibility Call! Good luck! Complete rules are at the ABC website at
abc.go.com .

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? was created by David Briggs with Michael
Whitehill and Steve Knight for Celador Productions, and is produced in the
United States by Valleycrest Productions for Buena Vista Television.
MILLIONAIRE?: Copyright 1999
Valleycrest Productions and Buena Vista Television.
This Update is Copyright 1999 Jeremy Soria.
All Rights Reserved.

All game material contained herein remains the property of Valleycrest and
BVTV. Opinions expressed in this update are solely those of the compiler.

- Jeremy NINE~!

During the hurricanes, local news mentioned that there were millions of people
without power. I sighed and said to myself, "Must be the Democrats..."
--
jesoria75 (at) | GSN: Have you | If you think Reggie White is | AUSTIN
mindspring (dot) com | played today? | a jackass, gimme a HELL YEAH~! | 3:16

Andre, Kerry, Eddie, Flyin' Brian, Gorilla Monsoon, Owen Hart ... Sigh ...

John

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
>[We know you want to be a Millionaire! And 13 News is going to show you how.
>Go behind the scenes, meet Michael Shutterly, and learn how you can retire a
>millionaire, even if you don't make it to the big money in the show! Watch 13
>News at 6 all next week and see why Thirteen Means News.]

I take it ABC-13 in your area is not an ABC-owned station.

ABC-7, in MY area, IS. That station's news is offering interviews with game
show icons like Joyce Brothers, Kitty Carlisle and Regis. Could some New York
viewer please watch EYEWITNESS NEWS this week and summarize Joel Siegel's
sweep-week report on game legends?

http://members.aol.com/cyberjohns

Address all commentary to cyber...@netscape.net
Inclusion of this address on mailing lists is prohibited

Tom Galloway

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
Doesn't look like the first round random choice is doing that much to
vary the demographics; 9 of the dreaded white males and one white female
Sunday, and the names for Monday appear to be all male.

Did it seem to anyone else that the fastest finger questions were getting
more difficult, perhaps to reduce the speed factor? Only the geography
was a gimme, although I could work out Sinatra's wives. And the number of
correct contestants per FF round seemed lower than last series.

On the railroad one, I have a suspicion that the winner punched in letters
at random and lucked out; his time was in the 2s, much faster than any other
FF winner I recall. Either it was random, or he's got Monopoly railroads
down as much as it's possible to do so.

tyg t...@netcom.com

BudMann9

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
... don't know if i could do it if a gun was put to my head... but gimme 4-5
minutes to recall.. and i'll tell ya the whole monopoly board in order...

and if i really concentrated i could tell ya what it is to buy each property...

(but i won't know each one's rent, with various degrees of housing)

Zach Horan

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
>Did it seem to anyone else that the fastest finger questions were getting
>more difficult, perhaps to reduce the speed factor?

The monopoly one was the hardest, I wasn't sure anyone would get that one :)
Only two did, right. I actually got the Food one. Remember "Put the Parts of a
Horse in order" or "Put the president on Mount Rushmore in order from Left to
Right" from the last run?

Jake Tanner

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

I thought the Monopoly one was way easy...I could have gotten that one
in a very fast time as well. The food one totally stumped me. I had
no idea where to start.

Jake

wrest...@my-deja.com

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
In article <805q3m$v03$1...@nntp1.atl.mindspring.net>,

t...@netcom.com (Tom Galloway) wrote:
> Doesn't look like the first round random choice is doing that much to
> vary the demographics; 9 of the dreaded white males and one white
female
> Sunday, and the names for Monday appear to be all male.

All Caucasians as well...

Also, all of tonight's group seem to be from east of the Mississippi...

> Did it seem to anyone else that the fastest finger questions were
getting

> more difficult, perhaps to reduce the speed factor? Only the geography
> was a gimme, although I could work out Sinatra's wives. And the number
of
> correct contestants per FF round seemed lower than last series.

I know -- only about 2-4 are getting it, but remember that they know
they have to go with first hunch.

Also, given the qualifiers have gotten harder, maybe a carryover effect?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Jason Wuthrich

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
> WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?
> Sunday, November 7, 1999
> Episode 1999-14
>
> The August run of Millionaire produced ... most importantly, big ratings
> for ABC.

Which is really all that matters for the alphabet network.

Our first customer:

> Mark Megerian of Rochester, Minnesota!

I think this is the first Minnesotan we've had in the Hot Seat.

> And now, here's what happens in the Hot Seat. The contestant sees the
> question and four possible answers. Get it right, win money. Get it wrong,
> game over.

Fifteen questions away from the million. Get to the $1000 and $32,000
levels and you're guaranteed to walk away with that amount.

> So, with all that out of the way, ...

Let's play Who Wants to be a Millionaire!

> for $200:
> In an American hospital, what does the abbreviation ER stand for?
> He answers Emergency Room and gets $200.

You don't have to be an ER fan to know that.

> For $8000:
> In the '97 film "As Good As It Gets", what is the profession of Jack
> Nicholson's character?
> He talks about whether it's Painter or Writer. He says Writer .... and
> makes it his final answer...
>
> ... and he has $8000!

I never saw that movie.

> The second milestone for $32,000:
> Which of these US state capitals is located at the highest altitude?
> A. Cheyenne B. Santa Fe C. Phoenix D. Denver

<snip>

> Mark:
> Yeah, I'm going with Denver.
>
> But sadly, it was Santa Fe. Mark stares dumbfounded.

Trick question.

> For $100:
> How many days are there in the modern month of September?
> He says 30 for $100.

D was 365 days. That would be a prettty long month, wouldn't it?

> For $2000:
> What is the English translation of Ricky Martin's smash hit "Livin' La
Vida
> Loca"?
> "Living the crazy life" nets him $2000.

I would have said "Living the good life," but no comprende espanol.
(And NO, yo no quiera Taco Bell!)

> What is the name of the piece of jewelry being saught in the 1997 film
> "Titanic"?

Lots of questions on 1997 movies tonight. Also, another one I haven't seen.

> .... AND THE AUDIENCE HELPS HIM WIN $32,000!

Apparently, the audience has seen it.

> For $64,000:
> The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded annually in which city?
> A. Copenhagen B. Helsinki C. Stockholm D. Oslo
>
> He uses the 50:50 to leave:
>
> C. Stockholm D. Oslo
>
> He thinks about it, and takes the free shot on Stockholm.

Pitcher gets the sign.

The pitch...

caught swinging.

> D. Reading

Is that "Reed-ing" or "Red-ing?" Mike Reilly calls it the latter.

> Winner: Jim Baird, from Park Ridge, New Jersey.

We had no shortage of contestants from the swamplands in August.

> Now, for $2000:
> In the Harold Gray cominc strip "Little Orphan Annie", what is the name of
> the title character dog?
> He saw the ABC movie on earlier tonight ;-) ...

I didn't. There was football on other channels (knowing me, enough said).

> For $4000:
> How many teaspoons in a tablespoon?
> He says 2, almost immediately... and goes back to $1000.
> (The correct answer is 3.)

Liquid measure was never my strong suit.

> The winner: John Christiansen from Madison, Wisconsin.

We're getting a lot of Midwesterners now.

> For $300:
> In the battle cry datings from the 1830s, what are Texans told to
remember?
> He says The Alamo for $300.
>
> For $500:
> What French phrase has come to mean "served with ice cream"?
> He chooses "a la mode" for $500.

REMEMBER THE A LA MODE!

<ducking>

> For $1000:
> How many nickels do you need to make $5.00?
> He does the math and says 100 for a guaranteed $1000!

20,000 nickels!

> ... and he wins $4000!

80,000 nickels!

> **AH-WHOOOOOOOO!**
>
> And that sound means that John will come back tomorrow to see if he can
> continue on his climb up the ladder toward a million dollars.

Just don't call it the Tower of Greed! ;-)

> WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? was created by David Briggs
> with Michael Whitehill and Steve Knight for Celador Productions, and is
> produced in the United States by Valleycrest Productions for Buena Vista
> Television.

> Copyright 1999 Valleycrest Productions and Buena Vista Television.
> This Update is Copyright 1999 Jeremy Soria.
> All Rights Reserved.
>
> All game material contained herein remains the property of Valleycrest
> and BVTV. Opinions expressed in this update are solely those of the
> compiler.

And all my opinions (except the a la mode joke) are mine alone.

(c)1999 Jason Wuthrich

Jason Wuthrich

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
BudMann9 <budm...@aol.com> wrote in message

After watching the 1990 game show "Monopoly," I've got the board down pat,
too.

--Jason Wuthrich

chu...@my-deja.com

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

> On the railroad one, I have a suspicion that the winner punched in
letters
> at random and lucked out; his time was in the 2s, much faster than
any other
> FF winner I recall. Either it was random, or he's got Monopoly
railroads
> down as much as it's possible to do so.

I highly disagree. The key to that question is that after seeing the
question, there were only four possible choices. If you do happen to
know the order of the four railroads (which I did), all you have to do
when the choices are flashed is to quickly scan to see which choice is
which letter. The same was true of last season's four presidents on
Mt. Rushmore. The guy knew it by heart, so it was easy to enter
quickly.

Basically, any answer that you could theoretically answer without
seeing what the 4 choices are can probably be answered by someone who
knows the answer in less than 3.00 seconds.

Dolfan500

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
>How many days are there in the modern month of September?
>He says 30 for $100.

H remembered that rhyme "30 days hath April, June, September,November and oh
yeah, the speed offender

*Guy* (now can you see why the people at alt.comedy asked me to never come
back?)

Zach Horan

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
>With that one, if you know the board and your brain works fast enough, you
>know
>EXACTLY what the answer is before the options are revealed.

I think Frank Sinatra had exactly four wives, didn't he. Someone knowing all
four wives could have known it before seeing or hearing the choices.

Matt Ottinger

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

Tom Galloway wrote:

> On the railroad one, I have a suspicion that the winner punched in letters
> at random and lucked out; his time was in the 2s, much faster than any other
> FF winner I recall. Either it was random, or he's got Monopoly railroads
> down as much as it's possible to do so.

I'd actually say it was the latter. Remember, most of the time you can't really
start thinking about the right answer until after you see the four options.

With that one, if you know the board and your brain works fast enough, you know

EXACTLY what the answer is before the options are revealed. That's gotta make
it a lot faster to enter.

--Matt
otti...@acd.net

Matt Ottinger

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

Zach Horan wrote:

> >With that one, if you know the board and your brain works fast enough, you
> >know
> >EXACTLY what the answer is before the options are revealed.
>

> I think Frank Sinatra had exactly four wives, didn't he. Someone knowing all
> four wives could have known it before seeing or hearing the choices.

Yes, that's another example of what I'm talking about, although MOST of the
fastest-finger questions don't work that way. Still, the Sinatra question was
probably a little harder than the Monopoly railroads, and certainly no one aced
it the way the Monopoly guy did.

--Matt
otti...@acd.net

Matt Ottinger

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

Zach Horan wrote:

> >Still, the Sinatra question was
> >probably a little harder than the Monopoly railroads, and certainly no one
> >aced
> >it the way the Monopoly guy did.
> >

> If you never play Monopoly, it'd be hard to memorize the order of the spaces on
> the board :)

Well, yes, and if you've never heard of Hannibal you might think he crossed the
Alps on llamas.

As has been brought up countless times, everybody's going to have certain strengths
and weaknesses. All I said (and I wasn't making a big deal about it) was that the
Monopoly question was probably a little easier than the Sinatra one. Either one
could have been answered very quickly by anyone who was familiar with the four
possibilities (and their order) before they were revealed.

In other words, Zach, I'm AGREEING with you!

--Matt
otti...@acd.net

Jake Tanner

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
On Mon, 8 Nov 1999 11:46:35 -0500, "Jason Wuthrich"
<tdwu...@wmis.net> wrote:

>Our first customer:

>> Mark Megerian of Rochester, Minnesota!
>

>I think this is the first Minnesotan we've had in the Hot Seat.

Actually, Regis confirmed that fact right away when speaking to the
contestant...

Jake

Zach Horan

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
>Are you a member of a minority group? Are the contestants on MILLIONAIRE too
>lily white for your comfort? Do something about it:

Well, tomorrow's show has FOUR women scheduled as contestants :)

John

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
>Doesn't look like the first round random choice is doing that much to
>vary the demographics; 9 of the dreaded white males and one white female
>Sunday, and the names for Monday appear to be all male.

Are you a member of a minority group? Are the contestants on MILLIONAIRE too
lily white for your comfort? Do something about it: BE A CONTESTANT! The
first plateau is rediculously easy. The second is somewhat of a challenge.
The third is very tricky. Get past the first two and you have at least
$32,000. Use your lifelines right (HINT: in the third plateau, if an answer is
TOO obvious, use one). Make sure the friend you phone is smart (so how come he
isn't on the show?). Anybody can bitch. It takes a genius to take action.

Tom Galloway

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
In article <19991108215657...@ng-ch1.aol.com>,
John <cyber...@aol.compostheap> wrote:

>t...@netcom.com wrote:
>>Doesn't look like the first round random choice is doing that much to
>>vary the demographics; 9 of the dreaded white males and one white female
>>Sunday, and the names for Monday appear to be all male.

>Are you a member of a minority group?

Yep. Proud Scots-Irish-English computer type who was in the first .0001%
or so on the Internet, among other minority groups. [Note: To the sarcasm
impaired; that was sarcasm]

>Are the contestants on MILLIONAIRE too lily white for your comfort?

Nope.

>Do something about it: BE A CONTESTANT!

Was in one semi-final for the first series, should've been in another but
they screwed up the call, have passed the first round 8 or so times this
series without a callback for the semi-final yet. Believe me, I'm trying.

>Anybody can bitch. It takes a genius to take action.

Yawn. Given that I've done genius level on pretty much any test for such
that I've ever taken, you might want to rephrase that.

As for my comment above about "dreaded white males", that was sarcasm
relating to how the producers for WWTBAM were on record as changing the
tryout process to try to avoid having so many white males on the show. To
be honest, given that speed and trivia knowledge still decides which of the
semi-finalists make it on the show, I'd expect them to have roughly the same
demographics in those areas as from the first series. As to why, well,
empirical evidence from many years of helping with academic quiz bowl
tournaments and doing Jeopardy! tryouts (passed written test nine times,
haven't gotten a callback) and looking at J! Tournament of Champion
distributions; for whatever reason(s), the overwhelming majority of people
who are *really* good at trivia and *really* fast at it happen to be
male. Not that there aren't women who are very good and very fast; they're
just outnumbered by the males which are such. And it isn't necessarily
a good (or bad) thing. But it is was experience with high level trivia
knowledge and speed based competitions tells me you'll get in regards to
that demographic.

tyg t...@netcom.com

Zach Horan

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99