WOF2K Irregularity

Darren Morby

Oct 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/6/97

Anybody else notice something not quite right about last
Saturday's (Oct 04 1997) Wheel 2000?

They're doing the speed round and player #3 (I can't remember
his name at the moment) has picked the last consonant in
this puzzle:

G**S* B*MPS

He doesn't solve it. Then player #1 picks A CONSONANT and
"Lucy" says that there aren't any of that letter. Only then,
before player #2 picks, does Lucy say "Only vowels left, I
think." Player #2 then goes on to pick a vowel and solve
the puzzle (GOOSE BUMPS).

What gives?

TADXN

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

I noticed that, too, when I watched that ep.

I just want to throw in my own WoF2K question...

This is something else I noticed when watching last week's ep. on Pittsburgh's
CBS affiliate while I was visiting my grandparents who live there on Sunday
(and I recorded it off the one down here in Norfolk while I was away): Nobody
got to play their physical game that day! That's right, they avoided the
space for that the ENTIRE time! My question: What happens when a stunt goes
unplayed? Do they throw it out or save it for the next show?

-- Thad Dixon
"You don't live with me, you people!!"
-- Anne Meara, disgruntled after the audience didn't like her choice for a clue
on the first Tattletales episode from 2/18/74