A plea for those who have QUIZLETS on their pages...

1 view

Matt Kaiser

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
I am one of the few that STILL has Netscape 2.0, and the quizlets do not
load on Netscape 2.0. In fact, when the page loads, it stops loading
right where the quizlet is placed. So, could you PLEASE move the quizlet
to the bottom of the page so that the entire page can be accessed for
those (like me) with Netscape 2.0?

Randy Amasia

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
Matt Kaiser wrote in message <366760...@erols.com>...

Pssst, Matt, I've got a secret: IE 4.0 is *free*! So is
Opera and the 4.5 version of your browser! :-D

Randy Amasia
The limp-wristed overlord of GS-L (and ATGS!)
http://www.geocities.com/~randy_amasia/
---
I can't wipe the smile off my face.

Jeremy Soria

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
Go Matt Kaiser Go!

>I am one of the few that STILL has Netscape 2.0, and the quizlets do not
>load on Netscape 2.0. In fact, when the page loads, it stops loading
>right where the quizlet is placed. So, could you PLEASE move the quizlet
>to the bottom of the page so that the entire page can be accessed for
>those (like me) with Netscape 2.0?

<Gene Wood, whispering>

The Password is... UPGRADE.

</Gene Wood>

- Jeremy If you think Reggie White is a jackass, gimme a HELL YEAH~!

Send me your TV Guides this week! Drop me an e-mail and let's make a deal!
--
jesoria (at) | - NTRA - | THE MATCH IS BACK - MATCH GAME
earthlink (dot) net | Go Baby Go! | 12 NOON AND 2:30am ON WTVZ WB 33

Buddy, Andre, Kerry Von Erich, Eddie Gilbert, JYD, Flyin' Brian ... Sigh ...