If you want to play Hollywood Showdown at Boxerjam.com

1 view

Matt Kaiser

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
FORGET IT!!!!

The link is broken for some reason, so fair warning for those who were
hoping to play the game online.

Mike Klauss

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
Matt Kaiser <mka...@mdo.net> wrote in message

> FORGET IT!!!!
>
> The link is broken for some reason, so fair warning for those who were
> hoping to play the game online.

Everything's fine. I just finished playing a round of HS on Boxerjam.

Mike

Steve Jeremiah Williams-Soria (Jeremy Soria)

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
So, Matt Kaiser.... is that your final answer?

>FORGET IT!!!!
>
>The link is broken for some reason, so fair warning for those who were
>hoping to play the game online.

Again, the password is: UPGRADE. *ding*

- Jeremy "Don't be a dope with your head in the sand;
when it comes to relations, use your own hand."
- Kurt Angle (OLYMPIC HERO~!), 4/16/2000
--
jesoria75 (at) | Observe the Day of Compassion | AUSTIN
mindspring (dot) com | Friday, June 16, 2000 | 3:16

Andre, Kerry, Eddie, Flyin' Brian, Gorilla Monsoon, Owen Hart ... Sigh ...