Futurama: Bender's Big Score

Mathias

Sep 17, 2006, 8:28:36 AM9/17/06

Piotr Kompa

Sep 17, 2006, 1:38:15 PM9/17/06
Mathias wrote:
> http://imdb.com/title/tt0471711/

Looks like the preparations on re-start Futurama movie 2007 and series
2008 had already begun. While checking internet stores I have just
noticed that the DVD Complete Collection will be available again in
October, and the season boxsets got immediately higher prices.

--
Regards,
Kompan.

"-Hi!" - lied the politician.

Bart Van Hemelen

Sep 22, 2006, 7:32:22 PM9/22/06
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:28:36 +0200, Mathias <a@b.c> said this about
"Futurama: Bender's Big Score":

>http://imdb.com/title/tt0471711/

Here's someone who claims to have read the script:
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=24076

--
Bart Van Hemelen [at] GMail [dot] com
"You are forcing me to be the voice of reason. And that’s not a good look for