Emeril and $125,000

boo-boo

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Emeril won $125,000 for his favorite charity (a children's group in New
Orleans) on "Who wants to be a Millionaire" last night. His fiancé was shown
sitting in the audience.

--
Drink more coffee, do stupid things faster and with more energy

Tony Ning Lew

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
In article <39114b61$1...@news.iglou.com>,
"boo-boo" <bo...@spring.com> wrote:

>Emeril won $125,000 for his favorite charity (a children's group in New
>Orleans) on "Who wants to be a Millionaire" last night. His fiancé was shown
>sitting in the audience.

Has he "bammed" her yet or is he waiting till they're married?

Moya's Crew

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00

I shit you not, "Tony Ning Lew" <kol...@ix.netcom.com> had the balls to
say: news:8eruq7$pil$1...@slb3.atl.mindspring.net...
Would it turn you on if he did?

With Servers In California, Texas And Virginia - The Worlds Uncensored News Source
Webmasters New RevShare Program http://www.uncensored-news.com/revshare.html

baklavasdelite

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
On Thu, 4 May 2000 06:04:58 -0700, "boo-boo" <bo...@spring.com> wrote:

>Emeril won $125,000 for his favorite charity (a children's group in New
>Orleans) on "Who wants to be a Millionaire" last night. His fiancé was shown
>sitting in the audience.

So this will be wife # 3 and the divorce is final how many months
?:{-sigh -must be all the oysters the guy eats -or his
paycheque-----is his fiancee one of his production crew-I had heard
he was deeply attached to his producer.....

Moya's Crew

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00

I shit you not, "baklavasdelite" <8546...@willgo.net> had the nerve to
write: news:3919f1b2.132281963@news...

I imagine him to be really moody, and he drinks a bit too.

baklavasdelite

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
On Wed, 10 May 2000 11:10:34 -0600, Anonymous
<Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:
I agree hes wayyyyyyyy to busy to do a marriage justice-so why does he
keep at it? perhaps he sees nothing wrong -but frankly its really
soured my image of him-hes not soo sweet and funny if hes left 2 women
and assorted kids husbandless and fatherless-but hey-maybe he spent
so little time with them its not much of a change!

boo-boo

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00

baklavasdelite <8546...@willgo.net> wrote in message

His two daughters are grown and in college now. I don't think that qualifies
as assorted kids fatherless.