Serenity: Film 2005 Film of the Year

1 view

Jeremy Reeves

Dec 28, 2005, 6:34:51 PM12/28/05

Dec 28, 2005, 6:57:12 PM12/28/05

Dec 28, 2005, 7:04:26 PM12/28/05

Dec 28, 2005, 8:10:48 PM12/28/05
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:34:51 GMT, "Jeremy Reeves" <us...@bbc.co.uk>
wrote:

MUHAHA! Har! Har, Har!

Cheers,

Jaime

(so there is a Ghu after all...)

Jason N

Dec 29, 2005, 12:27:12 PM12/29/05

Not that I want to come over all untrusting, but where did you obtain
this information from?

This would be a great achievement to get this award, but I did hear that
not everything you read on the internet is true, thus me wanting to know
where the info came from.

Cheers!

Jason.

Jay G.

Dec 29, 2005, 4:56:24 PM12/29/05

Film 2005 is apparently a TV show on the BBC about movies. Here's the
official website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/film2005/

It doesn't have the list as of yet, although it mentions that its Dec 29th
show will be the one to reveal their Film of the Year, which is today. So
maybe the site will be updated soon.

-Jay

Jacey Bedford

Dec 29, 2005, 6:30:26 PM12/29/05
In message <qg99rpb41ja6$.1rr9pttg350nl$.d...@40tude.net>, Jay G. <"Jay
"@tmbg.org> writes

I checked the website, too. Their review of Serenity is very positive.
The programme is the BBC's major movie review/preview programme in the
UK. Very influential.

Jacey
--
Jacey Bedford
jacey at artisan hyphen harmony dot com

Beth

Dec 29, 2005, 8:41:07 PM12/29/05

Serenity is #1! http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/film2005/filmofyear_2005.shtml

--
Beth

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it is too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx

Beth

Dec 29, 2005, 8:42:27 PM12/29/05