Mike=whimp

L Lassen

Jul 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/16/98
If the "Mike" that tries to represent himself as a respectable individual here
in this newsgroup was nearly as reputable as he claims to be, he wouldn't hide
behind a Deja-News address that he cannot easily ignore all the e-mails sent to
that account. If he were up on the level, he wouldn't use a Deja-News account,
but his standard Internet Service Provider. Until Mike stands up and does this,
I proudly call you all fools for falling for this tripe from a Deja-News
account, which is only used as a smoke screen. Mike, if this is wrong, please
give us all access to your regular ISP e-mail account. If not, don't expect all
too much respect for your hiding behind a Deja-News account. Whimp.

Grudge Match

Jul 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/16/98
In article <199807162113...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
lla...@aol.com (L Lassen) wrote:

Ahhhhh, now I see. You have some previous grudge against Mike.

LL, trust me, nobody here gives a fuck.

Be sure to let the door hit your dumb ass on the way out.

- TDH

Jeg7777

Jul 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/16/98
L Lassen wrote:

> If the "Mike" that tries to represent himself as a respectable individual here
> in this newsgroup was nearly as reputable as he claims to be, he wouldn't hide
> behind a Deja-News address that he cannot easily ignore all the e-mails sent to
> that account.

Like someone can't ignore e-mails sent to an ISP? I do it all the
time. And if I were Mike, I'd ignore your e-mails too. Go away. And
take Pstokely with you.

--
Joe

AKA: THE GROOVILICIOUS RAKOON TORCHE!! (Rakoon-torche, Rakoontorche,
Torche Rakoon,
Torche-rakoon, Torcherakoon)
Power(s): Molecular control
Source of powers: Super-goobers
Weapon: Rakoon Battleaxe
Transportation: Torche Horse

Get your own super-hero persona at Lee's (Useless) Super-Hero Generator!
http://fly.HiWAAY.net:8000/~lkseitz/comics/herogen/herogen.cgi

"Oooh, they have the Internet on computers now!"--Homer Simpson

mike...@my-dejanews.com

Jul 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/17/98

lla...@aol.com (L Lassen) wrote:
> If the "Mike" that tries to represent himself as a respectable individual here
> in this newsgroup was nearly as reputable as he claims to be, he wouldn't hide
> behind a Deja-News address that he cannot easily ignore all the e-mails sent
> that account. If he were up on the level, he wouldn't use a Deja-News account,
> but his standard Internet Service Provider. Until Mike stands up and does
this,
> I proudly call you all fools for falling for this tripe from a Deja-News
> account, which is only used as a smoke screen. Mike, if this is wrong, please
> give us all access to your regular ISP e-mail account. If not, don't expect
> all too much respect for your hiding behind a Deja-News account. Whimp.

OK, I already put my non-dejanews e-mail address in another post but maybe you
haven't read it yet, here goes:

mqui...@ucis.vill.edu

now you are welcome to e-mail me privately whenever you wish. I am not hiding
behind dejanews, the server here at Villanova doesn't carry this newsgorup and
this is the ONLY way I can access it.

Now I have a few questions for you: 1) I know you are new to this
group(posting-wise, anyway), but I want to know why some people here like to
attack others for no reason? 2) Why do you even care about me, if you think
I'm a wimp? 3) Do you have some problem with dejanews that I could not
possibly know about? 4) Do you know HG Pataki:) ?

That will be all for now.

Mike

mike...@my-dejanews.com

Jul 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/17/98
lla...@aol.com (L Lassen) wrote:
>If not, don't expect all too much respect for your hiding behind a Deja-News
>account. Whimp.

At least give me a chance to meet your criteria. If I replied with just a
"0go to hell" then you're justified in calling me a wimp. And if you mean
that you won't respect me, well that is your business; but on the ng as a
whole I feel that I respect everyone here and just about everyone here
respects me. Do you have some grudge against me? Have I done something that
you didn't like? If so, I apologize. If you're doing this just to get
everyone riled up or if you're doing this just to try to assassinate my
character, then please stop doing it here, you are welcome to e-mail me
directly if you wish.

Mike
mqui...@ucis.vill.edu