CSI: 2/12/09 Episode

Artis

Feb 13, 2009, 6:05:26 PM2/13/09
Hello group,

I watched this episode. What an odd way to off herself -
toothpaste! She had to be really determined to do it.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Feb 13, 2009, 6:12:30 PM2/13/09

Exactly. The entire show was strange, but in a really good way, you
know? I really liked the change, but it was good, in an odd way.

I did wonder about the slipping though, when Fishburne's character (I
canNOT remember his name) nearly fell. What was it Riley said? Death
by Justice?

How does one get to hating one's spouse so much that they are willing
to die and try to frame the spouse for it?

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Feb 13, 2009, 6:55:19 PM2/13/09
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:05:26 -0800 (PST), Artis <laj...@GMI.net>
wrote:

>Hello group,
>
> I watched this episode. What an odd way to off herself -
>toothpaste! She had to be really determined to do it.

If it was minty, and tasty enough, I guess it would have been
easier to swallow; a lot easier than, say, drinking bleach . . .

--

- ReFlex76

Barb P. (in Ohio)

Feb 15, 2009, 9:49:02 AM2/15/09
It make me look at my toothpaste a little differently since
Thurs...Meaning...more careful in use.
I thought it was a good show. Fishburne is good! :)

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

Tony Harding

Feb 15, 2009, 11:59:48 AM2/15/09

Probably, but difficult to keep down as the body tries desperately to
get rid of it (assuming the tech whose name I cannot remember was
correct in his description of fluoride poisoning), which was why she
also took the soporific / anti emetic.

I think I've known people who hated one another enough to do something
like this, although one would have to be leaning toward suicide to begin
with.

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/814774-overview

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_poisoning

Tony Harding

Feb 15, 2009, 12:02:57 PM2/15/09
Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
> On Feb 13, 4:05 pm, Artis <lajo...@GMI.net> wrote:
>> Hello group,
>>
>> I watched this episode. What an odd way to off herself -
>> toothpaste! She had to be really determined to do it.
>
> Exactly. The entire show was strange, but in a really good way, you
> know? I really liked the change, but it was good, in an odd way.
>
> I did wonder about the slipping though, when Fishburne's character (I
> canNOT remember his name) nearly fell.

Ray Langston

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Feb 15, 2009, 2:08:25 PM2/15/09

Thank you. For some reason, that name just doesn't "stick" when I try
to remember who he plays.

Mike Minor

Feb 16, 2009, 9:22:31 AM2/16/09

"Artis" <laj...@GMI.net> wrote in message

> Hello group,
>
> I watched this episode. What an odd way to off herself -
> toothpaste! She had to be really determined to do it.

Finally got to watch it over the weekend. I enjoyed it, and I like
Langston's character. I'm still wondering why tey don't have a place fo him
to store his stuff. Since the other CSI's are all sharing Grissoms old
office, what happened to the space they were using? Of is Langston the
lowest on the totem pole and he has to wait his turn. It appears that the
ME...sorry can't remember his name....is looking out for his fellow MD. It
is refreshing to see how an MD, Langston, is taking being the newby so well.

Mikey