WARDS, I HATE THAT SKINNY SANTA

Hines

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
I hate to see that skinny Santa Claus hip-hop dancing in that Wards
commercial. It's grotesque and spooky.

Never trust a skinny chef.
Never trust a smoking doctor.
Never trust a fat dietician.
N e v e r t r u s t a s k i n n y S a n t a .

TEHIII

nightliter

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98

Hines wrote in message <75mr5h$1m7$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
Amen to that, that commercial SUCKS.

Robert Reeves

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
Man- I thought I was the only one that was disturbed by that sight!
Disturbed enough to change the channel whenever I see a Wards ad on.

Think that Santa is a man or a woman?

--
"There will always be skeptics.
There will always be disbelievers.

Krista Sargent

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
That Santa is awful and very annoying. I guess they are trying to look
hip and cool or something, but failed miserably.

Krista

Beast of Bourbon

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 19:05:01 -0600, "Hines" <Hines-...@SprintMail.COM> wrote:

>I hate to see that skinny Santa Claus hip-hop dancing in that Wards
>commercial. It's grotesque and spooky.

I thought it was hilarious. "Git down, Santa! Wooohooo!"

Charles Whitney

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
Hines wrote in message <75mr5h$1m7$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
>I hate to see that skinny Santa Claus hip-hop dancing in that Wards
>commercial. It's grotesque and spooky.
>
>Never trust a skinny chef.
>Never trust a smoking doctor.
>Never trust a fat dietician.
>N e v e r t r u s t a s k i n n y S a n t a .

What about the Santa on steroids in the Blockbuster ads? It's repugnant!

Charles

LNS imho

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
>Man- I thought I was the only one that was disturbed by that sight!
>Disturbed enough to change the channel whenever I see a Wards ad on.
>
>Think that Santa is a man or a woman?

I hate that commercial too, but if it's a woman, I'd like to meet her.