Milk carton: My nemesis

Flare

Apr 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/4/00
Heheh in Canada we mostly buy mild in pouches that you open with scissors...

"Harold Johnson" <hjoh...@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Thank you Joss Whedon! I thought I was the only one who had trouble
opening
> a milk carton. Now I do not feel alone in my hatred of the milk carton
> industry. And, you did not here this from me, but this is the same
industry
> responsible for the packaging of cd and condoms.
>
> DOWN WITH THE MAN!!!!!!!!!
>
> -Harold ;-)

Loots

Apr 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/4/00

Harold Johnson wrote in message ...

>Thank you Joss Whedon! I thought I was the only one who had trouble opening
>a milk carton. Now I do not feel alone in my hatred of the milk carton
>industry. And, you did not here this from me, but this is the same industry
>responsible for the packaging of cd and condoms.
>
>DOWN WITH THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

Must be the same bored wizard (or demon?) who invented the cell phone. And
"adult"-proof packaging.
-Loots

Longshanks

Apr 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/5/00

Flare wrote:

> Heheh in Canada we mostly buy mild in pouches that you open with scissors...

That's only in the East. On the Prairies, we mainly have the cartons and some
times big plastic jugs.

Ed Wilson
--
From Saskatchewan--the Wheat Province; Land of Living Skies; Home of the RCMP
Visit Cottsweb, where it's always 1985: http://members.tripod.com/~briancotts

Flare

Apr 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/5/00
Oh now I feel like a limited Torontarian....hehehe, EH?......I believe that
very few Canadians actually say "eh"......

"Longshanks" <longs...@home.com> wrote in message

Longshanks

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00

Flare wrote:

> Oh now I feel like a limited Torontarian....hehehe, EH?......I believe that
> very few Canadians actually say "eh"......

The best way to spot a Canuck is to listen for the "ou" sound. Canadians do
not actually say "aboot", but there is a certain distinctive lilt that is
different from the way that any Yank would say it.

And, the reason why I'm making such a wildly off-topic post is because I have
to wait until tomorrow evening to see this week's episode on YTV.