Erm, A little help here. I'm new.

Skip to the first unread message

T h r e a d s

12 Oct 2001, 16:52:0212/10/2001
Heyla-

I was wondering if you guys could help me out here, i'm new to the
fandom (though i've been watching the show for about 3 years) and i
was wondering if somebody could point me in the direction of an
episode screen capture archive. that is, if any exist for buffy?

and also any spike x buffy fan fiction archives. the only ones i can
find haven't been updated in a year O.o

Or any other cool fandom stuff you know of.

If any of you could help me out, that would be great ^.^

Thanks /so/ much,
(The Dread Pirate) Threads
ghost_int...@hotmail.com

Krissy

14 Oct 2001, 05:04:0714/10/2001
T h r e a d s wrote:

>I was wondering if you guys could help me out here, i'm new to the
>fandom (though i've been watching the show for about 3 years) and i
>was wondering if somebody could point me in the direction of an
>episode screen capture archive. that is, if any exist for buffy?
>
>and also any spike x buffy fan fiction archives. the only ones i can
>find haven't been updated in a year O.o
>
>Or any other cool fandom stuff you know of.
>
>If any of you could help me out, that would be great ^.^

Well, as for a screencap archive, my fave is The Slayer Show.
http://www.theslayershow.com/

I also like The Buffy Cross and Stake, especially their message board. It's a
lot of fun, although I only lurk. The site also has good spoilers, if that's
your bag, and an updated gallery.
http://www.angelicslayer.com/tbcs/

If you like the music and the different bands that have been featured on the
show, the Buffy Music Pages is indispensible. They moved recently, so not all
the links are working yet, but it's worth checking out.

http://www.buffymusic.net

I'm not a big Spike/Buffy shipper, but a site that has been useful in finding
some of the better sites out there is The BtVS Writer's Guild. I looked up the
site listed for the Spike and Buffy ship and it looks pretty nice. They have
over 700 stories in the archive, so it is fairly large.

http://btvswritersguild.dymphna.net

That's all I can think of at the moment...hope it's useful!

~Krissy~

::For the Love of the Slayer::
http://www.geocities.com/lovingbuffy

"Say, look at you! You look like me! We're very pretty."
~BuffyBot to Buffy, "Intervention"