BTR, Will you not answer the questions.

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

The SMG soon to be back in NYC man

28 Jul 2003, 14:13:2628/07/2003
BTR,

I have decided in her name and town area, "to kick it up a notch".

Once again a little intel, you know the blue room activity.

Now answer my questions, or you will be the one to release the
information in your name.

Dushku
Bennett
Brighton, MA 02135
(617) 254-

Once again who exactly am I.

CIA, FBI, Special Ops, Star Chamber personnel,Police ,KGB.

I did post SMG information was proven factual, my latest MT
information proven factual, now onto SD.

Who are you, and how is this information at his finger tips.

NYC Man

higgy

28 Jul 2003, 16:37:5128/07/2003
The Idiot Previously Known As s###### wrote:

/snip

> Once again who exactly am I.
>
> CIA, FBI, Special Ops, Star Chamber personnel,Police ,KGB.

Nope, just a sad trolltard that's felt the need to harass this NG and it's
members for years. You can post in the style of a babelfish goon all like,
it's still obvious who you are.

higgy

28 Jul 2003, 16:40:1428/07/2003
The Idiot Previously Known As s###### wrote:

/snip

> Once again who exactly am I.

> CIA, FBI, Special Ops, Star Chamber personnel,Police ,KGB.

Nope, just a sad trolltard that's felt the need to harass this NG and

it's members for years. You can post in the style of a babelfish goon

all you like, it's still obvious who you are.

BTR1701

28 Jul 2003, 19:22:2928/07/2003
In article <665d57d3.0307...@posting.google.com>,
smgm...@lycos.com (The SMG soon to be back in NYC man) wrote:

> BTR,

> Now answer my questions, or you will be the one to release the
> information in your name.

This makes no sense. Please speak English.

> I did post SMG information was proven factual, my latest MT
> information proven factual, now onto SD.

South Dakota?

Arnold Kim

28 Jul 2003, 20:00:1228/07/2003

"BTR1701" <BTR...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

I'm thinking he's trying to dig up the dirt on Scooby Doo.

Arnold Kim

Rowan Hawthorn

28 Jul 2003, 20:15:1428/07/2003

"Arnold Kim" <ki...@erols.com> wrote in message

?? You mean, Scooby Dunnit?

--
Rowan Hawthorn

BTR1701

28 Jul 2003, 21:21:1728/07/2003
In article <bg4dee$c1a$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>, "Arnold Kim"
<ki...@erols.com> wrote:

Like maybe he humped a pooodle in his teen years and got it pregnant,
then joined the Scooby gang and went on the road in an effort to avoid
puppy support?