Little Willow's Amber Benson website....Wow!

starwolf1999

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
Okay, add my name to the list! AMBER IS A HOTTIE!
As proof, I direct you to Little Willow's homage to Amber at
http://www.efanguide.com/~amber/
Just take a look at that photo on the home page and deny it if
you can!

CDS218

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00

starwolf1999 wrote in message
<0831199e...@usw-ex0103-023.remarq.com>...

>Okay, add my name to the list! AMBER IS A HOTTIE!
>As proof, I direct you to Little Willow's homage to Amber
at
>http://www.efanguide.com/~amber/
>Just take a look at that photo on the home page and deny it
if
>you can!

Great site!

CDS

little...@my-deja.com

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Thank you everyone for the kind words about my
site, The Essence of Amber. Even moreso, thank
you to all of Amber's supporters out there, for
herself as an actress AND a person, and for her
character Tara. She really appreciates it and
sends a big happy thanks to you all. (You can
read it at her site, under Net Girl: Updates and
News)

G'night! Time for the episodes here.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

will...@vornet.com

May 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/12/00
Thank you everyone! I'm quite honored and flattered that everyone loves
the site content and layout. Just changed the main page buttons (the
navigation rollover menu) so check it out. Should be smoother and
cleaner than ever now.

Also, updated the site, including new articles, a new Support
campaign...and another recurring VIP posted about Amber's greatness at
the site message board. Enjoy.

Little Willow
SLAYGROUND: http://little__willow.tripod.com
ESSENCE of AMBER: http://www.efanguide.com/~amber

starwolf1999

May 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/12/00
In article <8fftmo$mgd$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, will...@vornet.com
wrote:
Did I read that posting right? If we have a question we would
like to ask Amber, we can email you at will...@vornet.com and
you will ask her when you interview her in June? I know what I
want to ask. Who or what makes Amber laugh the loudest? Her
favorite comic strip character? What role other than Tara would
she like to play on Buffy, if they did another mind switcheroo?