SMG on King of the Hill

Kimbellie

Sep 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/23/98

Although I don't watch the show, SMG had her voice guest star on the Fox
cartoon King Of the Hill. A must see, the little boy had a crush on her
character, if it is not too late, watch it. If you missed it, catch the rerun!
You might need to tape it... comes on the same time has Buffy!

Mike Lammer

Sep 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/23/98

I think she played a vegitarian that broke the kids heart and gave him
the motivation to eat a 72 ounce rare steak. I was watching during
commercials, so I really didn't see what was going on.

CrueFan44

Sep 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/23/98

If any of you missed King of the Hill tonight you didn't miss much. Sarah did a
nice job but I thought the episode was pretty dumb. Of course I've never liked
that show so I'm a little biased. I think Mike Judge ought to drop KotH and
bring back Beavis & Butthead. Anyone agree?

Crue...@aol.com
Look at my page: http://members.aol.com/CrueFan44/index.html

FltwdMcFrk

Sep 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/23/98

>I think she played a vegitarian that broke the kids heart and gave him
>the motivation to eat a 72 ounce rare steak. I was watching during
>commercials, so I really didn't see what was going on.

That's pretty much what I caught, too. I loved the scene in the fast food
restaurant.

SMG: "I don't eat anything with a head."
Bobby: ...
SMG: "I'm a vegetarian."
Bobby: ...
SMG: "I don't eat meat."
Bobby: "My dad says if God didn't want us to eat meat he wouldn't have invented
steak sauce."
SMG: "Did you know that Americans eat an average of 500 chickens a year? That's
enough to feed a starving village... except they shouldn't them... because it's
wrong. (to server) I'll have a salad.
Bobby: "I'll have a BLT."
SMG: "That's got bacon in it."
Bobby: "Bacon doesn't have a head. (to server) Make that an LT, please."

-Jim

Montgomery

Sep 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/23/98
CrueFan44 <crue...@aol.com> wrote:

Yeah, Mike Judge ought to drop...off the face of the Earth. ;-)
--

$--[ Monty ]--$

{"Grow up, Heather. Bulimia is *so* '87." -- Heathers}

Mike Lammer

Sep 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/23/98
On 23 Sep 1998 03:53:59 GMT, crue...@aol.com (CrueFan44) wrote:

>If any of you missed King of the Hill tonight you didn't miss much. Sarah did a
>nice job but I thought the episode was pretty dumb. Of course I've never liked
>that show so I'm a little biased. I think Mike Judge ought to drop KotH and
>bring back Beavis & Butthead. Anyone agree?
>
>Crue...@aol.com
>Look at my page: http://members.aol.com/CrueFan44/index.html

Uhhh...no. Beavis and butthead was a prime example of why tv is
beginning to suck.

FltwdMcFrk

Sep 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/23/98

>Uhhh...no. Beavis and butthead was a prime example of why tv is
>beginning to suck.

And we can see the effects of their vocabulary right here. =)

Jim

christian

Sep 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/23/98
Mike Lammer wrote:

> On 23 Sep 1998 03:53:59 GMT, crue...@aol.com (CrueFan44) wrote:
>

> >If any of you missed King of the Hill tonight you didn't miss much. Sarah did a
> >nice job but I thought the episode was pretty dumb. Of course I've never liked
> >that show so I'm a little biased. I think Mike Judge ought to drop KotH and
> >bring back Beavis & Butthead. Anyone agree?
> >
> >Crue...@aol.com
> >Look at my page: http://members.aol.com/CrueFan44/index.html
>
> Uhhh...no. Beavis and butthead was a prime example of why tv is
> beginning to suck.

He said, "suck!" hehhehehehehehhehe

BHayes1016

Sep 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/24/98

>crue...@aol.com (CrueFan44) wrote:

>If any of you missed King of the Hill tonight you didn't miss much. Sarah did
>nice job but I thought the episode was pretty dumb. Of course I've never
>liked
>that show so I'm a little biased. I think Mike Judge ought to drop KotH
>and
>bring back Beavis & Butthead. Anyone agree?

I like KotH, but Beavis and Buttead were way funnier. And, of course, Hank Hill
is merely a kinder, gentler version of Tom Anderson. "You them boys that
painted my cat's butt?" Anyway, it's always good to see a fellow Texan do well.

Buddy Hayes
"SMG's first husband"
My Cowboys 31, SMG's Giants 7
BHaye...@aol.com