Semi-reliable spoilers for the rest of S4!

Angel

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Warning: These are from XG's site
(http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Chateau/2872/sense.html)
It's a great site, but the spoilers are occaisonally, well,
wrong.

.
.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

SUPERSTAR

-Episode 17

-Airs April 4, 2000

-Written by Jane Espenson

-Danny Strong returns to reprise his role as Jonathon, the
lovable class wimp. He has been quite
busy since we've last seen him. He magages to create an alternate
universe where he rules. However,
a new demon named Jape knows about Jonathonverse too, and is out
to destroy him. It's Buffy and
the gang to the rescue in a very humorous episode that writer
Jane Espenson said will break all the
rules of Buffyverse.

-This episode also briefly introduces Colonel Haviland who will
order the dismantlement of the
Intiative. However, he will NOT have a daughter named Emily.
There originally was a plan for a
character named Emily, put they couldn't fit it into the final
arc of episodes. In fact, Colonel Haviland
might only appear in this episode.

-In Jonathonverse, the streets are adorned with posters saying
ALL HAIL JONATHON
LEVINSON and every movie at the Sun Cinema is about him and his
triumphs, including the critical
favorite "Being Jonathon Levinson". It's also a place where for
no particular reason people will break
into song in the middle of slayage and when there is evil afoot,
it's Jonathon to the rescue.

-Buffy finds herself in an INTERESTING role, and you'll never
guess what it is.

-Riley acts very uncharacteristic in this episode and it's all
because of Faith.

-When I say this episode will break all the rules of Buffyverse,
I really mean it. Look for the first
Buffy musical number (How very Drew Carey!), a new weapon, new
character attitudes, and special
surprises throughout the episode that will have you wondering if
you are still watching Buffy!

WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE

-Episode 18

-Airs on April 25, 2000

-Written by Tracey Forbes

-This will be a Xander/Anya centric episode, however all the
major couples WILL also be feeling
aroused as well.

-This episode is Buffy-lite. SMG was off filming Angel 19
"Sanctuary" at the time.

-There will be alot of jungle fever around in this episode:
Everyone will be pretty naked and pretty
horny.

-This episode deals with those two controversial subjects: magic
and sexual desire.

-Magic unleashes the spirits of two teenage orphans who were
killed by their evil
headmistress during their sexual peaks. Now that their spirits
have been freed, EVERYONE
becomes a victim of intense sexual desire. But beware, the spirit
of the evil headmistress is also freed
and she punishes people for their "naughty behavior". All hope
seems lost, but help comes from an
unlikely source and saves the day.

-Oz (Seth Green) will return in the closing minutes of this
episode (think Angel in "Faith, Hope, &
Trick). Seth was spotted on set, during the filming of the
episode as well. (XG Note: I realize that just
because he is on set at the time of the filming doesn't mean
he'll be in the episode, but I have it on
good "faith" that he will be in the closing seconds of WTWTA)

-Xander nearly dies in this episode in a majorly creepy way.

-After having their first major fight because they feel their
relationship is solely based on sex,
Anya tries to get Spike to sleep with her to get back at Xander,
but it doesn't work out. Instead,
Anya uses magic and somehow it turns EVERYONE extremely horny.

NEW MOON RISING

-Episode 19

-Airs May 2, 2000

-Written by Marti Noxon

-The original title of this episode was "Where the Heart Is", but
Marti Noxon felt it was too close to
Episode 18's title "Where the Wild Things Are" so it was changed.

-Graham Miller, the shy Intiative guy, is attacked pretty badly
by a werewolf in this episode.

-Riley's moment of truth comes when Oz is captured by the
Intiative and is given an ultimatum: torture
Oz or be court-martialed. Obviously, Riley chooses to free Oz
from the Intiative.

-Willow and Tara finally kiss in this episode. (XG Note: I'm not
entirely sure how the network will
censor it. I know in the past there have been f/f kisses in "Ally
Mcbeal" and "Party of Five". Joss says
he doesn't want to do it that way, so it may be just sweet and
innocent, instead of hot and
passionate.)

-This episode will answer all of the questions concerning the
Willow/Tara relationship.

-Oz (Seth Green) is in this episode, in which he must come to
terms with Willow, her new life, and
the broken remains of their relationship. Oz also has a BIG
announcement to make to the Scooby
Gang. He announces that he has total control of the wolf inside
of him.

-Oz leaves again at the end of this episode, but he may be back
for the season finale.

-Oz and Tara have a rather interesting encounter with each other.

THE YOKO FACTOR

-Episode 20

-Airs May 9, 2000

-Part 1 of 2

-Written by Doug Petrie

-A Crossover Event!!

-It had to happen sooner or later: Angel and Riley FINALLY meet
in this episode, resulting in a
HUGE fight. Angel kicks Riley's ass, prompting Buffy to tell
Angel to leave.

-"Yoko" stands for 'Yoko Ono', the woman accused for breaking up
legendary music band, The
Beatles, when she married John Lennon. The episode deals with the
fact that the Scooby Gang will
be destroyed by outside forces. Throughout the season, there has
been a strain in the relationship
between Scoobies. This episode marks the turning point of that
strain, and builds up to a very
climatic moment in Episode 21.

-Angel almost gets Riley killed and Buffy becomes even more
angered at Angel for endangering her
boyfriend. This whole debacle was a way to establish Angel to
move on to the possibility of other
women, because even now he still loves Buffy. (XG Note: Just to
clarify this, the last part is not
Angel's reasoning, but a writer's. I know people have been making
a big deal out of this, but just
because Angel moves on to other women doesn't mean he'll love
Buffy any less.)

-After Cordelia has a vision that Buffy is in trouble, Angel
follows Buffy back to Sunnydale.

-Buffy has a prophetic dream (similar to her ones in "Surprise")
that foretells the death of one of her
friends.

EPISODE 21

-Airs in May

-Part 2 of 2

-Written by David Fury

-Someone dies in this episode and the Scooby gang attends
their funeral. (Note: the funeral
may be in either this episode or 22. It's still vague at this
point) However, there is a twist to the death.
It is somewhat of a fluke in the way we think one person will
die, but it turns out to be someone
completely different.

-The Scooby gang must engage in a very bloody battle with ADAM
who has raised an army of his
own comprised of demons and vampires.

-Regardless of all the reports going around, Riley will NOT die.
Someone does die, but it's not Riley.

EPISODE 22

-Airs in May

-Written and Directed by Joss Whedon

-The unoffical title to this episode is "Aftermath".

-Joss branches out into the frontier with this ground-breaking
episode in which he deals with the
emotional trauma surrounding the climatic events in 20 & 21.

-Angel

Krissy

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Spoilers for Season Four spoilers...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

>Warning: These are from XG's site
>(http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Chateau/2872/sense.html)
>It's a great site, but the spoilers are occaisonally, well,
>wrong.
>

>SUPERSTAR
>
>-Episode 17

>-Buffy finds herself in an INTERESTING role, and you'll never
>guess what it is.

Oohhh, let me guess!

>-When I say this episode will break all the rules of Buffyverse,
>I really mean it. Look for the first
>Buffy musical number

Just shoot me now.

>WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE

>-This episode is Buffy-lite. SMG was off filming Angel 19
>"Sanctuary" at the time.

Bored now. If she ain't in it, I could care less what happens.

Krissy

starwolf1999

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
In article <20000325182401...@ng-cu1.aol.com>,
>>Warning: These are from XG's site
>>(http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Chateau/2872/sense.html)
>>It's a great site, but the spoilers are occaisonally, well,
>>wrong.
>>

>>SUPERSTAR
>>
>>-Episode 17

>>-Buffy finds herself in an INTERESTING role, and you'll never
>>guess what it is.
>
>Oohhh, let me guess!

>>-When I say this episode will break all the rules of
Buffyverse,
>>I really mean it. Look for the first
>>Buffy musical number
>
>Just shoot me now.

>>WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE
>
>>-This episode is Buffy-lite. SMG was off filming Angel 19
>>"Sanctuary" at the time.
>
>Bored now. If she ain't in it, I could care less what happens.
>
>Krissy

The following is from Zax's Spoiler page: Note the duplicate
phrase from XG. Who is copying whom, I wonder.

Where The Wild Things Are

-A party is held at the Holt house (where Riley stays), its old
and so is the caretaker, Mrs. Genevive Holt. She would punish
her kids for the "sins" she thought they had resulting in their
deaths. The house is haunted and things start to go wrong when
the spirits of the dead kids start haunting the partygoers.
- At one point Xander kisses a girl named Jana at a party and
she runs away screaming. All while Anya is in the other room.
- At one point Willow is attacked and Buffy hears her scream
yet, she is too in a moment of "passion" with Riley to care.
- All of the Initiatives men are unreachable when the house
makes them horny.

-This episode deals with those two controversial subjects:
magic and sexual desire.

-This episode features the possible return of the estranged Oz
(Seth Green in a reoccurring guest-starring role). He might make
an appearance at the end of the episode.
-Willow and Tara will kiss in the episode "Where The Wild Things
Are".

Oh, and the Cult Maven is required by iron-clad fiat to watch
each episode, the better to smite the infidels. Is this the
all-nekkid episode we've heard about so much?

William George Ferguson

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 01:07:15 GMT, sxgo...@my-deja.com wrote:
>Umpf... Anyhow I have 2 questions:
>1) Will we get stuck with any more reruns after this week's
>presentation?

Well, this coming week's presentation(s) are reruns (GD1 on Monday,
Pangs on Tuesday). It looks like, after Superstar on 4/4, we'll get
reruns on 4/11 and 4/18, then, starting 4/25, five straight new eps to
end the season (4/25, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, and 5/23).

>2) On what day will the season end? Err... what date will the last
>episode be broadcasted?

It looks like 5/23.

--
atbvs GC:
W&VW+++F&B++B&G-ewwwSlyr-DOA25++RiG++X&EvGrls++

sxgo...@my-deja.com

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
In article <041a1e0b...@usw-ex0105-035.remarq.com>,
<snip>

> The following is from Zax's Spoiler page: Note the duplicate
> phrase from XG. Who is copying whom, I wonder.
>
> Where The Wild Things Are
>
> -A party is held at the Holt house (where Riley stays), its old
> and so is the caretaker, Mrs. Genevive Holt. She would punish
> her kids for the "sins" she thought they had resulting in their
> deaths. The house is haunted and things start to go wrong when
> the spirits of the dead kids start haunting the partygoers.
> - At one point Xander kisses a girl named Jana at a party and
> she runs away screaming. All while Anya is in the other room.
> - At one point Willow is attacked and Buffy hears her scream
> yet, she is too in a moment of "passion" with Riley to care.
> - All of the Initiatives men are unreachable when the house
> makes them horny.

> -This episode deals with those two controversial subjects:
> magic and sexual desire.
> -This episode features the possible return of the estranged Oz
> (Seth Green in a reoccurring guest-starring role). He might make
> an appearance at the end of the episode.
> -Willow and Tara will kiss in the episode "Where The Wild Things
> Are".
>
> Oh, and the Cult Maven is required by iron-clad fiat to watch
> each episode, the better to smite the infidels. Is this the
> all-nekkid episode we've heard about so much?
I at least hope it will be. But that makes me think.. Frat party..
hornyness spell... How come I wasn't invited?

Umpf... Anyhow I have 2 questions:
1) Will we get stuck with any more reruns after this week's
presentation?
2) On what day will the season end? Err... what date will the last
episode be broadcasted?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Krissy

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
starwolf1999 wrote:

>>>Warning: These are from XG's site
>>>(http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Chateau/2872/sense.html)
>>>It's a great site, but the spoilers are occaisonally, well,
>>>wrong.
>>>

>>>SUPERSTAR
>>>
>>>-Episode 17
>>
>>>-Buffy finds herself in an INTERESTING role, and you'll never
>>>guess what it is.
>>
>>Oohhh, let me guess!
>>
>>>-When I say this episode will break all the rules of
>Buffyverse,
>>>I really mean it. Look for the first
>>>Buffy musical number
>>
>>Just shoot me now.
>>
>>>WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE
>>
>>>-This episode is Buffy-lite. SMG was off filming Angel 19
>>>"Sanctuary" at the time.
>>
>>Bored now. If she ain't in it, I could care less what happens.
>>
>>Krissy
>>

>The following is from Zax's Spoiler page: Note the duplicate
>phrase from XG. Who is copying whom, I wonder.
>
> Where The Wild Things Are
>

> -A party is held at the Holt house (where Riley stays), its old
>and so is the caretaker, Mrs. Genevive Holt. She would punish
> her kids for the "sins" she thought they had resulting in their
>deaths. The house is haunted and things start to go wrong when
>the spirits of the dead kids start haunting the partygoers.
> - At one point Xander kisses a girl named Jana at a party and
>she runs away screaming. All while Anya is in the other room.
> - At one point Willow is attacked and Buffy hears her scream
>yet, she is too in a moment of "passion" with Riley to care.
> - All of the Initiatives men are unreachable when the house
>makes them horny.
> -This episode deals with those two controversial subjects:
>magic and sexual desire.
> -This episode features the possible return of the estranged Oz
>(Seth Green in a reoccurring guest-starring role). He might make
>an appearance at the end of the episode.
> -Willow and Tara will kiss in the episode "Where The Wild Things
>Are".
>
>Oh, and the Cult Maven is required by iron-clad fiat to watch
>each episode, the better to smite the infidels. Is this the
>all-nekkid episode we've heard about so much?

Well, if it's all-nekkid, I'm there!

Krissy

Klyfix

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
In article <20000325195942...@ng-cu1.aol.com>, pinkb...@aol.com
(Krissy) writes:

>>Oh, and the Cult Maven is required by iron-clad fiat to watch
>>each episode, the better to smite the infidels. Is this the
>>all-nekkid episode we've heard about so much?
>

>Well, if it's all-nekkid, I'm there!

Hmm? You're in the All Naked Episode?
They didn't say anything about _that_ in the
last "Be on Buffy" contest. :)
-----------------------------
V. S. Greene : kly...@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...
Eckzylon: http://members.aol.com/klyfix/eckzylon.html
RPG and SF, predictions, philosophy, and other things.

Krissy

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
Naughty Klyfix wrote:

>In article <20000325195942...@ng-cu1.aol.com>, pinkb...@aol.com
>(Krissy) writes:
>

>>>Oh, and the Cult Maven is required by iron-clad fiat to watch
>>>each episode, the better to smite the infidels. Is this the
>>>all-nekkid episode we've heard about so much?
>>

>>Well, if it's all-nekkid, I'm there!
>>

>Hmm? You're in the All Naked Episode?
>They didn't say anything about _that_ in the
>last "Be on Buffy" contest. :)

Hmm...I suppose I phrased that incorrectly...

Krissy ;-)

Rose

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
>Subject: Semi-reliable spoilers for the rest of S4!
>From: Angel sugar_coma_...@my-deja.com.invalid
>Date: 3/25/00 8:01 AM Pacific Standard Time

If these spoilers are true...

Spike fans rejoice! Anya tries to seduce him in one episode, and he has
absolutely nothing to do in any of the other episodes! Smiles all around!!

Good thing they got rid of Spike's nemesis, Emily. She might have had actual
scenes with him and given him some importance. :p

At least Xander seems to be getting some screentime. He has it coming.

K.B. Lamke

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00

Krissy wrote:

Hey, if your going to be on the show, might as well do it in style.
And, as a goddess, aren't you required to be nekkid?
(esp.a goddess known as Pinkbunny)
inquiring minds want to see!

K.B.Lamke