MediaWest

Mayan rain

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
Was anyone at the MediaWest con? I didn't go (and damn it, i wanted to....) but
i heard from someone that they showed the missing 2 Buffy eps. Just thought i'd
mention it for anyone interested.

maya
"i fuck up all the time, don't wanna fuck up your mind"

Deborah Wilson

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99

Mayan rain wrote in message
<19990603200429...@ng-cs1.aol.com>...

>Was anyone at the MediaWest con? I didn't go (and damn it, i wanted to....)
but
>i heard from someone that they showed the missing 2 Buffy eps. Just thought
i'd
>mention it for anyone interested.

I was! =) They showed them just about every day, as well as JMS' Crusade.
Sorry you missed it.

Deb

JKFolkes

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99

>Was anyone at the MediaWest con? I didn't go (and damn it, i wanted to....)
>but
>i heard from someone that they showed the missing 2 Buffy eps. Just thought
>i'd
>mention it for anyone interested.
>
>maya

I was there and, yes, they showed BOTH "Earshot" and "Graduation, pt. 2" as
well as the banned XENA episode ("The Way") and the Doctor Who parody "Dr. Who
and the Curse of the Fatal Death". All this, plus the DEEP SPACE NINE finale
made it one of the most memorable MediaWest's I've ever been to!

Ah, and "Earshot" is pretty funny...but I can see why they pulled it. Coming
the same week as Columbine, the references were just a little too close for
comfort. (CORDY: "I can't believe someone would just walk in and blow away
the whole school. " XANDER: "Yeah, like *that* doesn't happen all the time!")

Jerry