A Couple of Questions...

Terence Chua

Jul 19, 1993, 3:47:12 AM7/19/93

Just a couple of quuestions...

1) Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the Writer's Guide to
B5?

2) And to Joe: Any negotiations taking place for a B5 comic book yet?

Thanks...

Terence Chua, Dept of Laws, Queen Mary College, University of London
Snail Mail: 22 Courcy Road, London N8 0QH
Telephone: (044)081-888-1210
E-Mail: T.C...@qmw.ac.uk
"I am not a free man, I am a lawyer!"

strac...@genie.geis.com

Jul 20, 1993, 1:51:03 AM7/20/93
The writer's guide to B5 is not available outside the B5 offices. As
for a B5 comic...yes, there are negotiations, and as soon as there's any
news I can pass along officially, it'll be on the 'net very quickly.

jms

Jack Holt

Jul 20, 1993, 3:20:44 AM7/20/93

One eep for Marvel. Two eeps for D.C. Three eeps for Dark Horse.
(The more eeps, the better, IMO.)

--
Jack Holt 3 Ames St #93
ge...@mit.edu Cambridge, MA 02142-1363

Ken Arromdee

Jul 20, 1993, 12:55:01 PM7/20/93
In article <22g6cc$9...@senator-bedfellow.MIT.EDU> ge...@athena.mit.edu (Jack Holt) writes:
>One eep for Marvel. Two eeps for D.C. Three eeps for Dark Horse.
>(The more eeps, the better, IMO.)

Add a half eep for Peter David. (Who did his best to write Star Trek for a
while with ridiculous restrictions....)
--
"On the first day after Christmas my truelove served to me... Leftover Turkey!
On the second day after Christmas my truelove served to me... Turkey Casserole

Ken Arromdee (arro...@jyusenkyou.cs.jhu.edu)