Detroit Babylon 5 -- Screwed by WXON/WDWB Again

Matt Williston

Oct 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/18/97

To all Detroit B5 Fans:

Yet again we have WXON/WDWB Channel 20 mess around with our
programming slot. First it was the 12:00 Midnight slot. That was
liveable.
Now we have it at 4:00 AM Saturday Morning. WXON/WDWB is
run by the Warner Brothers now.
Do we get another letter writing campaign going again or is
5 episodes to January not enough to worry about?

This is the only program I watch because I have such a busy
life. My recreation is SF.

I feel better now....

Curtis Scholl
csc...@juno.com

IrishRM

Nov 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/1/97

Personally, I find WXON/WDWB the MOST contemptible TV station in existence.
Not only have they TWICE screwed with the B5 time slot without warning or
apology (and at most inconvenient times)but, have you ever noticed how their
"announcers" are forever mispronouncing the B5 character names ?? I have
missed the final 2 episodes and will now have to try and borrow them from
someone on the web (if that's even possible).
Thankyou "ever" so much WXON!!!
I hope many of you B5 fans in Detroit join me in NEVER watching this station
again for any reason whatsoever.
So long WXON/WDWB...forever !!!!!!!!!! :-(