voice for that director guy

1 view

Jacob Greenberg

Jan 25, 1994, 10:24:09 PM1/25/94

Who does that voice for the movie director guy? the one who speaks
semi-backwardsish and always says freunleben(what does that MEAN anyways?
sounds like german?) he was in 'hello nice warners' and i also remember him
doing the clown in the one where the clown had to go to the tower for the
warners birthday and he played the director of that movie the warners were
supposed to go and stop (one of the best ones ever imho). i think they should
make a cartoon staring him next season. :) (and a feature lenght patb movie
would be great too. *Smirk*)

--Jacob "i wanna be wakko in case i ever grow up" Greenberg.
--
/~~~~~\ | /\ | | |\ | Jacob Greenberg
| o o ----- /~~\ / \ | ----- | \ ____ | aj...@po.cwru.edu
\_____/ | | / \ | | | / |_____ | Erf. Erf at you.

Will Bell

Jan 27, 1994, 12:21:17 AM1/27/94
In a previous article, aj...@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jacob Greenberg) wrote:

>Who does that voice for the movie director guy? the one who speaks
>semi-backwardsish and always says freunleben(what does that MEAN anyways?
>sounds like german?) he was in 'hello nice warners' and i also remember him

Welcome, new readers of alt.tv.animaniacs! Before you post, we ask that
you read through all of the articles first. Many Frequently Asked Questions,
such as the one above, have been assembled into a file (called the Nifty
Animaniacs Reference File [NARF!]) which is posted weekly.

We know you are excited and want to "jump right in" and begin talking
about our favorite show. But, please, Please, PLEASE, try to lurk in
this newsgroup for a few days and read the NARF. Many times, the
old-timers will simply not respond to questions that have been hashed
and rehashed over & over.

The NARF is available for ftp from utpapa.ph.utexas.edu in
/pub/animaniacs/docs.

The answer to your FAQ is: Paul Rugg does the voice, and "freunlaven"
has no meaning as it is a nonsense word.

--
Will Bell -- be...@cs.tamu.edu -- Live from the heart of Scenic Central Texas
Tar is not a plaything.