OT what new shows are you looking forward to seeing this fall season?

1 view

Tin@

Sep 7, 2009, 3:02:55 PM9/7/09
I really want to check out The Vampire Diaries, Flashforward and 3
Rivers. What about you?
Message has been deleted

@gmail.com zob

Sep 7, 2009, 5:42:25 PM9/7/09
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 12:02:55 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I really want to check out The Vampire Diaries, Flashforward and 3
>Rivers. What about you?

Well, it's not a new show but it's a new season ...

I'm chomping at the bit waiting for 'Heroes' to start in three weeks.
---
Zob

@gmail.com zob

Sep 7, 2009, 5:43:15 PM9/7/09
On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 17:42:25 -0400, zob <zobva1 @ gmail.com>
wrote:

P.S. and if the President decides to give a speech that evening, I'll
loudly bitch right along with everybody else, LOL!
---
Zob

Message has been deleted

@gmail.com zob

Sep 7, 2009, 6:09:50 PM9/7/09
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 17:51:19 -0400, Bob Rudd <bob...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>In article <ifvaa5pdule6jbbsa...@4ax.com>, zob <zobva1
>@ gmail.com> says...

>> Well, it's not a new show but it's a new season ...

>> I'm chomping at the bit waiting for 'Heroes' to start in three weeks.
>> ---
>> Zob
>>

>If it doesn't reclaim it's early mark at season's beginning...it's
>likely to be it's last.

While not impossible, I think that it's unlikely; Heroes has been one
of NBC's most popular shows. It definitely lost something last year
in season 3 when the writers took the show in a different direction
and went more for the action drama with some rather illegitimate
storyline twists and complicated sub-plots that were sometimes
difficult to follow week to week. But the buzz is that they're going
back to what made season one so immensely popular and that season 4
will once again be character-driven, based on the Heroes trying to
live normal lives as in the first season, torn between their humanity
and their destiny.
I hope so.
---
Zob

Message has been deleted

Tin@

Sep 7, 2009, 7:15:39 PM9/7/09
On Sep 7, 2:42 pm, zob <zobva1 @ gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 12:02:55 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >I really want to check out The Vampire Diaries, Flashforward and 3
> >Rivers.  What about you?
>
> Well, it's not a new show but it's a new season ...
>
> I'm chomping at the bit waiting for 'Heroes' to start in three weeks.
> ---
> Zob

Not the category. I want to know about new SHOWS, not new SEASONS.
We all want to see new SEASONS of our fave shows.

@gmail.com zob

Sep 7, 2009, 7:17:11 PM9/7/09
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:15:39 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 7, 2:42�pm, zob <zobva1 @ gmail.com> wrote:

Oh. In that case, there are no new shows that interest me.
---
Zob

Message has been deleted

Tin@

Sep 7, 2009, 7:25:44 PM9/7/09
On Sep 7, 4:17 pm, zob <zobva1 @ gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:15:39 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com>

Wow, really? Nothing?

Cheri

Sep 7, 2009, 7:46:13 PM9/7/09
"Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Wow, really? Nothing?

============

I think Three Rivers might have potential. I absolutely hate Royal Pains and
I think that's about the only new show I tried to watch. I have been taping
Boston Legal reruns, and Monk. I hadn't watched them before, and I think
they're pretty funny sometimes based on the few I've seen.

Cheri

Callen

Sep 7, 2009, 7:58:40 PM9/7/09
On Sep 7, 3:02 pm, "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I really want to check out The Vampire Diaries, Flashforward and 3
> Rivers.  What about you?

Which is the one about some apocalyptic happening where only a few
people living in an apartment building are left? That's the one I'm
waiting for.

And "Fringe", of course. I love Walter.

Callen in VA

Callen

Sep 7, 2009, 7:59:32 PM9/7/09
On Sep 7, 7:46 pm, "Cheri" <cher...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Cheri- Hide quoted text -

Which one is Three Rivers?

Callen in VA

Tin@

Sep 7, 2009, 8:07:18 PM9/7/09
On Sep 7, 4:46 pm, "Cheri" <cher...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Cheri-

Boston Legal was a great show, it was a "never miss" show for me.

Tin@

Sep 7, 2009, 8:08:03 PM9/7/09
On Sep 7, 4:58 pm, Callen <callenmole...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 7, 3:02 pm, "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I really want to check out The Vampire Diaries, Flashforward and 3
> > Rivers.  What about you?
>
> Which is the one about some apocalyptic happening where only a few
> people living in an apartment building are left?  That's the one I'm
> waiting for.

Is that "The Forgotten"?

@gmail.com zob

Sep 7, 2009, 8:07:52 PM9/7/09
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:25:44 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 7, 4:17�pm, zob <zobva1 @ gmail.com> wrote:

I don't like crime dramas, legal dramas, hospital dramas, mafia dramas
or most of the newer sitcoms that have tried to poke their heads up in
the past few years. That doesn't really leave a whole lot of evening
TV other than the shows that I do like that are in other categories -
which as you pointed out well be new seasons, not new shows.
---
Zob

Tin@

Sep 7, 2009, 8:10:00 PM9/7/09
> Callen in VA-

CBS, Sunday nights. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1440346/

Vandar

Sep 7, 2009, 8:10:56 PM9/7/09
Callen wrote:

> On Sep 7, 3:02 pm, "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>I really want to check out The Vampire Diaries, Flashforward and 3
>>Rivers. What about you?
>

> Which is the one about some apocalyptic happening where only a few
> people living in an apartment building are left? That's the one I'm
> waiting for.

Friends? :)

@gmail.com zob

Sep 7, 2009, 8:15:06 PM9/7/09
wrote:

>On Sep 7, 4:17�pm, zob <zobva1 @ gmail.com> wrote:

Oops, I have to take it back. Stargate Universe Premiers October 2nd
on SyFy.

Yay!
---
Zob

Tin@

Sep 7, 2009, 8:20:12 PM9/7/09
> CBS, Sunday nights.  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1440346/-

BTW, this is why I'm watching the show: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm620071168/nm1533927

Jason Wuthrich

Sep 7, 2009, 9:25:06 PM9/7/09

>> Which is the one about some apocalyptic happening where only a few
>> people living in an apartment building are left? That's the one I'm
>> waiting for.
>
> Is that "The Forgotten"?

No, that's the one with the amateur detectives solving cases with
unidentified victims. Anyway, Mom's most looking forward to "NCIS: Los
Angeles", but the only one I can see my uncle watching is "The Jay Leno
Show." I'm more of a Gleek myself.

Cheri

Sep 7, 2009, 9:50:35 PM9/7/09
"zob" <zobva1 @ gmail.com> wrote in message

> I don't like crime dramas, legal dramas, hospital dramas, mafia dramas
> or most of the newer sitcoms that have tried to poke their heads up in
> the past few years. That doesn't really leave a whole lot of evening
> TV other than the shows that I do like that are in other categories -
> which as you pointed out well be new seasons, not new shows.
> ---
> Zob

I love NCIS and Numbers.

Cheri

Callen

Sep 7, 2009, 10:29:25 PM9/7/09

LOL!

Callen in VA -> Vandar, you've definitely got to be my neighbor

@gmail.com zob

Sep 8, 2009, 1:17:48 AM9/8/09
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 18:50:35 -0700, "Cheri" <che...@newsguy.com>
wrote:

I'ma sci-fi kinda guy. With a weakness, as you know from other NG's
, for daytime dramas of course. ;-)
---
Zob

@gmail.com zob

Sep 8, 2009, 1:19:26 AM9/8/09

ROFL! Vandar, I don't know what you've been on lately ... but I hope
you're willing to share!
---
Zob

azurespirit

Sep 8, 2009, 1:41:15 AM9/8/09

>I really want to check out The Vampire Diaries, Flashforward and 3
> Rivers. What about you?

NFL football and NHL hockey....and the Winter Olympics

Tin@

Sep 8, 2009, 7:54:20 AM9/8/09
On Sep 7, 10:41 pm, "azurespirit" <gkn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

None of which are new shows.

Micki

Sep 8, 2009, 1:00:19 PM9/8/09
On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 01:17:48 -0400, zob <zobva1 @ gmail.com>
wrote:

Two more Eurekas left for this season.

Micki
" We know when we know, and if we knew then what we know now, we would have."

@gmail.com zob

Sep 8, 2009, 8:46:35 PM9/8/09

I know, but the pain of the loss will be dulled a bit by Heroes 4
starting up in three weeks. :-)))
---
Zob