Save Sanjaya, Save the World

Ar Q

Mar 31, 2007, 9:13:15 PM3/31/07
Last night I had a dream that Sanjaya would be voted off this week. Then
India launchs all her nuclear missles and wipe out all major US cities.
After that, people live in the Jericho-like world.

Sanjaya is the key to world peace. God bless Sanjaya.

cloud dreamer

Mar 31, 2007, 9:24:34 PM3/31/07

If Sanjaya makes it another week, the US will get what it deserves...

..

MMVIII

kimmer45

Mar 31, 2007, 10:09:48 PM3/31/07

"Ar Q" <Arthu...@hottmail.com> wrote in message
Obviously, American Idol WANTS this publicity, and loves
"votefortheworse.com'". Afterall, the JUDGES put him in the top 24.

kimmer45

Robert A. Staton

Apr 1, 2007, 6:13:34 AM4/1/07

"kimmer45" <kimm...@verizon.net> wrote in message

It's hard to imagine that the producers would be too dumb to realize the
value of votefortheworst and Sanjaya.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14657687@N00/441740663/

Heartbreak

Apr 2, 2007, 12:48:12 PM4/2/07
On Mar 31, 10:09 pm, "kimmer45" <kimme...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Ar Q" <ArthurQ...@hottmail.com> wrote in message

The last bit is what Joel on The Soup said this week.

kimmer45

Apr 2, 2007, 8:42:00 PM4/2/07

"Heartbreak" <heartbr...@verizon.net> wrote in message
I knew I couldn't be the only one who thinks that! Now, what's The Soup?

kimmer45

Anim8rFSK

Apr 2, 2007, 9:51:43 PM4/2/07
In article <sphQh.4808$P84.831@trnddc07>,
"kimmer45" <kimm...@verizon.net> wrote:

"The Soup" is the latest incarnation of "Talk Soup" on E!