TAR1205 total viewer ratings

V&S

Dec 4, 2007, 8:46:03 PM12/4/07
TAR1205 25 11.26mil
TAR1204 21 11.80mil
TAR1203 19 11.86mil
TAR1202 29 10.48mil
TAR1201 15 13.71mil
Episode / placing / viewers

Ratings this week courtesy of ABC Medianet
--
TAR Post Show Live Chat @ http://www.geocities.com/sunflowers_petal

Obveeus

Dec 6, 2007, 6:57:45 AM12/6/07

"V&S" <videoan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> TAR1205 25 11.26mil
> TAR1204 21 11.80mil
> TAR1203 19 11.86mil
> TAR1202 29 10.48mil
> TAR1201 15 13.71mil
> Episode / placing / viewers

Much of the country will be able to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New
England Patriots football game this weekend. This is the kind of game that
could have record setting ratings if it stays close.

So...

1. Expect a football overrun this Sunday.
2. If there is a football overrun, expect TAR to hit week #1 ratings levels
again.

azurespirit

Dec 7, 2007, 3:07:40 AM12/7/07

"Obveeus" <Obv...@aol.com> wrote in message

I'm expecting a Steelers win.

(OK...I'm writing it on my list to Santa right now!)

Invid Fan

Dec 7, 2007, 3:53:24 AM12/7/07
In article <4758...@newsgate.x-privat.org>, azurespirit
<gkn...@hotmail.com> wrote:

So, they won't win again until Christmas?

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

bob wald

Dec 9, 2007, 8:30:08 AM12/9/07
well tar is getting boring.. same ole everything...
with a bunch of old racers you cant wait to get out.
when will they have the tar visit the survivor bunch as part of the
race?