Possible spoiler of 1st team eliminated (if you don't want to know, DO NOT READ)

jeffth...@hotmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 9:00:06 PM10/24/07
Okay, so a few hours ago I went to the new CBS Amazing Race 12 site.

With the possibility the guys running the site were testing things
out, I noticed one of the teams was blacked out...and no, I'm not
joking here. Then I decided to refresh the page 5 seconds later, and
then they weren't blacked out anymore. Is it possible they could be
the first ones eliminated from the race? If this is true, it's going
to make me angry seeing I was spoiled too early.

Well, I'll tell you right now, here's the team it was they temporarily
had blacked out:
.
.
.