BJ & Tyler WIN

natty

Mar 22, 2006, 9:45:45 PM3/22/06
I have a friend at CBS and apparently BJ and Tyler WIN this season of
the race. Could this be true?

edwina...@hotmail.com

Mar 22, 2006, 9:48:49 PM3/22/06
I heard the same rumour......who's the friend at CBS??
Message has been deleted

Rick

Mar 23, 2006, 12:30:34 PM3/23/06

"natty" <natt...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>I have a friend at CBS and apparently BJ and Tyler WIN this season of
> the race. Could this be true?

You may be right about this...but why would you post it on a newsgroup like
this without any spoilers? Does it occur to you that a lot of people may
not want to know in advance who wins?

Garondo...@hotmail.com

Mar 23, 2006, 5:06:13 PM3/23/06

Google says its the onle post natty has made so its clear she/he's a
spoiler troll who's probably been killfiled many times under many
names.

..
Garondo Marondo!

V&S

Mar 23, 2006, 6:15:58 PM3/23/06
Well at least it's a different team from the other spoiler.

Tony B.

Mar 23, 2006, 7:29:58 PM3/23/06
On 22 Mar 2006 18:45:45 -0800, natty wrote:

> I have a friend at CBS and apparently BJ and Tyler WIN this season of
> the race. Could this be true?

Hmmmm

No, I don't believe it's true. I don't believe you have a friend.

natty

Mar 23, 2006, 8:41:24 PM3/23/06
I just wanted to see what everyone else thought because I don't believe
that my friend actually knows who wins

Anyway, i think BJ and Tyler are great, they are fun to watch and at
the moment they are running the race fairly strong