AMC - Boogie Chillen, Wednesday - 5-7-08

Robin Coutellier

May 8, 2008, 2:15:24 AM5/8/08
Boogie Chillens and former Friday updates can also be seen at:
http://www.robinc.org/boogie.htm

SPOILER SPACE:
(please remove spoiler space after Thursday, 5/8/08)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Why didn't Frankie ask JAR the question we've all KNOW he should have
asked in the case of hepatitis: "Is your stool still pale?

How many of you had eyerolls that nearly bounced your eyeballs out of
your head when Babe had the gall to call TRINA a slut? Granted, Tina IS
a slut, but she's probably NOT cheating on her husband ... again. And
Trina is just doing her job (except for the blackmail part, and one
could even argue that THAT is her job, and Babe doesn't know about the
blackmail, anyway).

Then Babe blasts Richie, asking why she should believe him NOW. Do I
hear an echo? Isn't that what she said to JAR? Over and over again?
Then she tells him he has an awful track record for telling the truth.
Again, pot, kettle.

Did you notice JAR failing to enunciate properly when he asked Frankie:
"So, you and Colby been balling a lot lately?" Yeah, I know he was
SUPPOSED to have said "bowling", but he really DID leave out the "w"
part and didn't quite get to elonating the "o".

For years and years I thought that Dixie had been locked away at
Oakhaven, but she wasn't. She was locked away at Laurel Hill. We
FINALLY got that straightened out here relatively recently, I think due
to a video from that time that was on Youtube. Now DIXIE says Adam
locked her away at Oakhaven. Sigh. Here we go again ... I wish they'd
pick an asylum and stick with it! I do know that Erica and Gloria Marsh
have been at Oakhaven, as has JaNut (I think). I think the first we
heard of Oakhaven was when Erica went there after losing Phil's baby (I
think Susan Lucci was HAVING a baby in real life and taking maternity
leave).

If Julia is moving to Australia, who is going to be setting up/running
the clinic at Wildwind?

I just had to LOL at Adam and Dixie and the whole good vs evil thing
when Adam scoffed: "Ooohhhhh ... celestial THREATSsssssssssssssssss.
There's his evil snake hiss at its best! I don't think I've EVER heard
him hissssssssssssssssssss quite THAT long before :-) I was surprised
not to see a forked tongue flicker out of his mouth (which does bring
back fond memories of Vanessa, though)!

When Adam uses the bathroom now, does he look around with alarm,
wondering if Dixie is watching him? He can't so much as scratch his ass
or pick his nose without her knowing about it NOW.

Robin "and he can FORGET about jerking off" Coutellier

--
Frango Crystal & Lifetime Achievement Award 2000
Boogie Chillens: http://www.robinc.org/boogie.htm

Alane

May 8, 2008, 7:00:18 AM5/8/08

> I just had to LOL at Adam and Dixie and the whole good vs evil thing

> when Adam scoffed: "Ooohhhhh ... celestial THREATSsssssssssssssssss.
> There's his evil snake hiss at its best! I don't think I've EVER heard
> him hissssssssssssssssssss quite THAT long before :-) I was surprised
> not to see a forked tongue flicker out of his mouth (which does bring
> back fond memories of Vanessa, though)!

I was laughing at when he saw the flames engulfing him in the mirror.

I haven't seen special effects that special since ... oh, Dark Shadows
circa 1970.

Alane

SFJason

May 8, 2008, 9:39:39 AM5/8/08

I was laughing and Ghost Dixie popping up around the room and at one
point bent over a chair smacking her own ass.
That was unexpected and made me giggle.

SFJason "Ghost Dixie is waaay more fun than real Dixie"

hye...@yahoo.com

May 8, 2008, 4:34:30 PM5/8/08
> SFJason "Ghost Dixie is waaay more fun than real Dixie"- Hide quoted text -

I was surprised at that too, SF Jason. "Ghost Dixie smacking her own
tushy =)
What the hey? Anyway, this is so funny to watch. It's about time we
actually have
some scenes to see, on AMC.

emeraldeyes.nyc

May 8, 2008, 8:14:15 PM5/8/08
In article
<d81d0cb2-e46c-4caa...@i36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
SFJason <sfja...@aol.com> wrote:

Ghost Dixie has much better hair than real Dixie ever did, too.

-- Leslie