AMC - Boogie Chillen, Friday - 2-13-09

Robin Coutellier

Feb 15, 2009, 2:36:21 AM2/15/09
Boogie Chillens and former Friday updates can also be seen at:
http://www.robinc.org/boogie.htm
They can also be seen, starting with 8/21/08 at
http://rcboogiechillens.blogspot.com

SPOILER SPACE:
(please remove spoiler space after Monday, 2/16/09)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Kendall could barely WALK or even SIT UP a couple of days ago, but now
she's wandering around the hotel, rushing around and driving? As we
predicted (made MUCH easier by tell-all promos), Kendall has had a
MIRACULOUSLY speedy recovery from a 4-month coma AND a heart transplant.

If Kendall was supposed to be a Maid Of Honor, why is she wearing a hat,
thereby squishing down her hair and giving her hat-head? And why the
sudden wave of hats (remember Angie was wearing one the other day)?

Zach KNOWS how pissed off Kendall is at him for siring Gabrielle,
ESPECIALLY when she sees him with her, so why does he keep picking up
the baby to soothe it every time it gets even remotely fussy?

The Kane women sure do like big oval mirrors on their wedding days.

Ugh, I *HATE* Bianca's dress! Reese's isn't so anything to write home
about, either, but Bianca's is SOOOO unflattering to her! I'm VERY
disappointed.

Why isn't Greenlee afraid of her long dress (or veil) getting caught
in/under the wheels of the motorcycle? Apparently she's never seen the
end of the movie "Isadora" (1968). (GMTA, Aisling!) I was amazed that
there wasn't a Youtube clip (that I could find) of THAT scene -- it was
QUITE memorable! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking
about, Isadora Duncan, a famous dancer, died in 1927 of a broken neck
when one of the long, flowing scarves she was so fond of wearing trailed
romantically behind her in a car -- and then got caught in the spokes of
one of the rear wheels

What IS it about AMC and motorcycles going cliffs? For that matter, why
does everyone in town eventually fall over some precipice or another?
Off the top of my head:

- Ryan drove his motorcycle over a cliff

- Tad and Billy Clyde Tuggle got blown off a high bridge

- Tad and Brooke drove off a cliff, or at least down an embankment way
back in Brooke's reporter days

- Bianca was pushed over a balcony

- Mia fell or was pushed out of a 3rd floor window

- JAR jumped out of a fourth floor window

- Erica fell off a scaffolding

- Greg Nelson fell off a scaffolding

- Leo and his mother fell off Miller's Falls

- Hannah fell off Miller's Falls

- Dr. Lazare fell off a cliff or bridge

- Lars Bogard fell off the back of a cruise ship

- Maria and an entire crashed plane fell (or was pushed by Brooke,
depending on your point of view) off a cliff

- Annie jumped off the balcony of the Penthouse and (hilariously)
immediately got up and ran away

- Leslie Coulsen fell off the top of the Chandler Enterprises building

- Helga fell off a castle-like structure in Hungary

- Countless people have ALMOST gone over the top of the Fusion building
(has anyone ever succeeded?)

Robin "any more?" Coutellier

--
Frango Crystal & Lifetime Achievement Award 2000
Boogie Chillens: http://www.robinc.org/boogie.htm or

ADOnline

Feb 15, 2009, 3:07:02 AM2/15/09

"Robin Coutellier" <N...@no.no> wrote in message

dangerous town, that.

--
adonline

ann coulter plucks my nerves, but that's apparently what she is here for.

ayurnamat

Feb 15, 2009, 8:48:49 AM2/15/09

And she'll probaby haul off and slap somebody soon, another thing I
would expect to be unlikely if she's got a big incision healing on her
chest.

> If Kendall was supposed to be a Maid Of Honor, why is she wearing a hat,
> thereby squishing down her hair and giving her hat-head? And why the
> sudden wave of hats (remember Angie was wearing one the other day)?

AMC probably got a good deal on hats recently. In the past there have
been a sudden surge of women carrying purses, people wearing leather,
guys in flashy ties, etc.

> Zach KNOWS how pissed off Kendall is at him for siring Gabrielle,
> ESPECIALLY when she sees him with her, so why does he keep picking up
> the baby to soothe it every time it gets even remotely fussy?

Because Zach has become a fathomless tool.

> The Kane women sure do like big oval mirrors on their wedding days.

They inherited the narcissistic gene from that clown Eric Kane?

> Ugh, I *HATE* Bianca's dress! Reese's isn't so anything to write home
> about, either, but Bianca's is SOOOO unflattering to her! I'm VERY
> disappointed.

I'm not disappointed but I agree Bianca's dress was pure fugly.

> Why isn't Greenlee afraid of her long dress (or veil) getting caught
> in/under the wheels of the motorcycle? Apparently she's never seen the
> end of the movie "Isadora" (1968). (GMTA, Aisling!) I was amazed that
> there wasn't a Youtube clip (that I could find) of THAT scene -- it was
> QUITE memorable! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking
> about, Isadora Duncan, a famous dancer, died in 1927 of a broken neck
> when one of the long, flowing scarves she was so fond of wearing trailed
> romantically behind her in a car -- and then got caught in the spokes of

> one of the rear wheels.

Really. Why would she do that? Did she think if she found Zach and he
assured her he wasn't having an affair with Reese--yet--she and Ryan
could go ahead and get married after all? With her dress and veil
smelling like gasoline and sweat? I don't think so. Whatever, her dress
was fuglier than Bianca's. And why would she, on her third marriage and
her second to this guy, wear a frou frou, girly, WHITE, dress? She
looked ridiculous anyway.

> What IS it about AMC and motorcycles going cliffs? For that matter, why
> does everyone in town eventually fall over some precipice or another?
> Off the top of my head:

Living in Pine Valley wrecks your sense of equilibrium?

Debbie "I got nothin'"

Aisling Willow Grey

Feb 15, 2009, 8:57:36 AM2/15/09
>> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 02:36:21 -0500, thus spake Robin Coutellier (in article
<MPG.240165d0e...@news.newsguy.com>):

Natalie was presumably thrown into a deep well (we never _did_ see how Janet
got her in there!). And Amanda fell into that same well.

Aisling
--
Ten Thousand Questions Blog:
A Question a Day for Journaling, Self-Discovery, and Transformation

Taylor

Feb 15, 2009, 6:12:43 PM2/15/09

Remember Dimitri and Edmund trapped in some sewer for quite a bit?

Ruby Vee

Feb 15, 2009, 10:41:01 PM2/15/09

Well, all this activity is going to make her sternum unstable. You're
not supposed to lift anything more than five pounds for at least six
weeks after having your breastbone sawed open and then wired shut.
Even that driving may make her sternum unstable. That sternum could
split WIDE open after the driving, the baby lifting, etc.

>> If Kendall was supposed to be a Maid Of Honor, why is she wearing a
>> hat, thereby squishing down her hair and giving her hat-head? And why
>> the sudden wave of hats (remember Angie was wearing one the other day)?
>
> AMC probably got a good deal on hats recently. In the past there have
> been a sudden surge of women carrying purses, people wearing leather,
> guys in flashy ties, etc.

New sponser?

>> Zach KNOWS how pissed off Kendall is at him for siring Gabrielle,
>> ESPECIALLY when she sees him with her, so why does he keep picking up
>> the baby to soothe it every time it gets even remotely fussy?
>
> Because Zach has become a fathomless tool.

I thought that was stupid, too. And it's just as stupid that Zach
would actually BE such a baby whisperer.

>> The Kane women sure do like big oval mirrors on their wedding days.
>
> They inherited the narcissistic gene from that clown Eric Kane?
>>
>> Ugh, I *HATE* Bianca's dress! Reese's isn't so anything to write home
>> about, either, but Bianca's is SOOOO unflattering to her! I'm VERY
>> disappointed.
>
> I'm not disappointed but I agree Bianca's dress was pure fugly.
>
>> Why isn't Greenlee afraid of her long dress (or veil) getting caught
>> in/under the wheels of the motorcycle? Apparently she's never seen the
>> end of the movie "Isadora" (1968). (GMTA, Aisling!) I was amazed that
>> there wasn't a Youtube clip (that I could find) of THAT scene -- it was
>> QUITE memorable! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking
>> about, Isadora Duncan, a famous dancer, died in 1927 of a broken neck
>> when one of the long, flowing scarves she was so fond of wearing
>> trailed romantically behind her in a car -- and then got caught in the
>> spokes of one of the rear wheels.
>
> Really. Why would she do that? Did she think if she found Zach and he
> assured her he wasn't having an affair with Reese--yet--she and Ryan
> could go ahead and get married after all? With her dress and veil
> smelling like gasoline and sweat? I don't think so. Whatever, her dress
> was fuglier than Bianca's. And why would she, on her third marriage and
> her second to this guy, wear a frou frou, girly, WHITE, dress? She
> looked ridiculous anyway.

Given that both Ryan and Greenlee have been married so many times at
such a young age, I'm surprised that they had to have such a big,
public wedding. Greenlee's wedding to Aidan was in much better taste.

>> What IS it about AMC and motorcycles going cliffs? For that matter,
>> why does everyone in town eventually fall over some precipice or
>> another? Off the top of my head:
>
> Living in Pine Valley wrecks your sense of equilibrium?
>
> Debbie "I got nothin'"

Ruby

Robin Coutellier

Feb 16, 2009, 12:12:35 AM2/16/09
In article <6vs5ifF...@mid.individual.net>, ruby...@gmail.com
says...

> Given that both Ryan and Greenlee have been married so many times at
> such a young age, I'm surprised that they had to have such a big,
> public wedding. Greenlee's wedding to Aidan was in much better taste.

That's for sure! I wanted to say something about Ryan's indignation and
calling off their part of the wedding so it wouldn't be tainted by Reese
and Zach, but I wasn't sure what to say. I was indignant that RYAN was
indignant, but I couldn't come up with the right thing to say about it,
so I'm just going to say, I thought it was hypocritical. I don't know
WHY it is, it just IS! Maybe it's because I've been so disgusted by the
unseemliness of Ryan and Greenlee shacking up together so soon after
Annie and their disregard for Emma. Maybe it's their sense of
entitlement. Whatever it is, it struck me as a big "OH PUH-LEEZE!"
moment when Ryan got on his high horse about not wanting to taint his
and Greenlee's wedding by being associated with Reese and Bianca.

Robin "maybe it's because they hijacked the day away from Reese and
Bianca in the first place" Coutellier