'Scientology' is itself a front group for l. ron hubbard and for other intensely evil Criminal Minds, or 'Black Magicians' as you call them (KNT note of 5 Sept 2005)

Leonardo Been

Sep 5, 2005, 11:29:36 AM9/5/05
'Scientology' is itself a front group for l. ron hubbard and for other
intensely evil Criminal Minds, or 'Black Magicians' as you call them

(Note on Scn)

'Scientology' is a facade, a masking and support activity, for the
most intensely evil individual called l. ron hubbard, and for other
severely Criminal Minds. (See references, below.)

And I venture to state, that you have not the faintest idea, of how
evil (malicious) l. ron hubbard is - even if you did penetrate and
remove some of the Energy of his mask (of how he looks and feels to
you and others at the outside; how he makes himself feel and look to
others who prefer, or who are literally forced spiritually to see
that mask only).

'

So the readers and posters to 'alt.religion.scientology' are
distracted into exposing the fraud of 'Scientology.' Including doing
so on their various web sites.

'

None of them, however, do face the most horrid and intense evil (the
malice) of l. ron hubbard, nor the intensity and nature of the
Criminality (malice) of those with him.

'

Those who as their main activity, do expose 'Scientology,' simply
ignore that, because they (have been given, and they) live in the
Delusion, that

"they 'are (finally) facing' the evil of l. ron hubbard." (*)

And they call themselves and each other "courageous."

They could not be further from the truth.

But of course it "feels good" to be given the Delusion, that "you are
courageous." There are lots of Delusions that feel good - that's how
l. ron hubbard still maintains his private army of uniformed hate-
mongers and professional con men and women, they call the 'Sea Org.'
(See references.)

'

None of those who expose 'Scientology,' do face the most horrid,
wincingly nauseating and shudderingly intense evil of l. ron hubbard.

Which leaves that task to others - 'Qui Tollis Peccata Mundi,' as they
say in Latin, translated:

'Who truly faces evil - the evil that has been and that is being
inflicted on people by the most severely Criminal Minds.'

'

With my very best wishes to 'Qui,' I remain yours, truly

KNT hrp&p - http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

________
Footnote:

(*) 'Fine Particle Physics To Understand Psychosis'
{HRI 20030227-V2.2} (27 Feb 2003 - Version 2.2 on 23 Jan 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/sci.med/msg/a3940363702cebcf?fwc=1
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/8f1f38b4df8e0017?fwc=1

__________
(nn) 'Destructiveness of assisting Criminal Minds who pretend
to "oppose evil" - hiding such Severely Criminal Minds,
as if they are "normal" - (Version 2.0 on 13 Aug 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.history.war.misc/msg/16b9efed27217940?fwc=1

(nn) 'What do l. ron 'Scientology' hubbard and Criminally Minded
'critics' of him and of his 'Scientology,' have in common?'
(11 August 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/0b9da19442dd443c?fwc=1

(nn) 'Anyone Who Supports l. ron hubbard In Any Way Whatsoever, Is An
Enemy Of Mankind' (5 August 2005 Issue II)

http://www.googlegroups.com/group/sci.med/msg/c631cb58192b7211?fwc=1

'

(nn) 'Example Of A Subversive Group - Understanding 'Scientology'
Excellently, In Fresh, Easy Words' {HRI 20040922-V3.9.6}
(22 September 2004 - Version 3.9.6 on 17 July 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/25cd23d61fe2f2e6?fwc=1
(in full:)
(nn) 'Example Of A Subversive Group - Understanding
'Scientology'
Excellently, In Fresh, Easy Words' {HRI 20040922-V3.9.6}
(22 September 2004 - Version 3.9.6 on 17 July 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/25cd23d61fe2f2e6?fwc=1
(in full:)
http://groups.googlegroups.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/25cd23d61fe2f2e6?dmode=source

(or download from:)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/human-rights-issues/attach/25cd23d61fe2f2e6/-0.txt?part=0
http://groups.googlegroups.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/25cd23d61fe2f2e6?dmode=source

(or download from:)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/human-rights-issues/attach/25cd23d61fe2f2e6/-0.txt?part=0

(nn) 'Example of a Criminal Mind - Tom Cruise is "friends" with
'Scientology'-owner David Miscavige' {HRI 20040920-V2.4}
(20 September 2004 - Version 2.4 on 27 July 2005)

http://www.googlegroups.com/group/sci.med/msg/e4c7810c5584c0c7?fwc=1
(in full:)
http://groups.googlegroups.com/group/sci.med/attach/e4c7810c5584c0c7?dmode=source

(or download from:)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/sci.med/attach/e4c7810c5584c0c7/-0.txt?part=0

'

(nn) 'Understanding The Origin Of Evil' {HRI 20031025-V1.1}
(25 October 2003 - V1.1 on 3 Nov 2003)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4e38785914c23869?fwc=1

Copyright as usual by KNT hrp&p

LaserClam

Sep 5, 2005, 3:41:15 PM9/5/05

Leonardo Been wrote:

> Those who as their main activity, do expose 'Scientology,' simply
> ignore that, because they (have been given, and they) live in the
> Delusion, that
>
> "they 'are (finally) facing' the evil of l. ron hubbard." (*)
>
> And they call themselves and each other "courageous."
>
> They could not be further from the truth.
>
> But of course it "feels good" to be given the Delusion, that "you are
> courageous." There are lots of Delusions that feel good - that's how
> l. ron hubbard still maintains his private army of uniformed hate-
> mongers and professional con men and women, they call the 'Sea Org.'

Have you you noticed any one else who has been a hate monger?