oh, bring on the hit man already

Patticakes

Mar 9, 2006, 2:38:54 PM3/9/06

Kerry Lynn Keane
5650 N. Sheridan Road 16E

Car crash was on easter sunday of last year, lake shore drive

Tell the hitman to come right here and put a bullet in my head.

Poe

Mar 9, 2006, 2:50:01 PM3/9/06

What car crash happened last Easter? Were you or a family member involved?

I hope you are OK...

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Mar 9, 2006, 3:20:02 PM3/9/06
Looking at her posting history she seems to be a very troubled
individual. Not much of it makes sense

Michael Snyder

Mar 9, 2006, 3:31:57 PM3/9/06

I don't know if this is the same "Patticakes" who used to post here.
I felt some concern about a message posted earlier today in which
suicide was mentioned, so I googled on this poster in google groups.

I suggest without judgement that others do the same.
Don't limit the search to this newsgroup.

Kris Baker

Mar 9, 2006, 3:41:54 PM3/9/06

"bessiejune...@yahoo.com" <bessiej...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Looking at her posting history she seems to be a very troubled
> individual. Not much of it makes sense

It's a troll. They try anything to get attention. As you can
see, what didn't work was changed to something else
attention-getting.

Kris

Poe

Mar 9, 2006, 3:53:06 PM3/9/06
Augh. And I was actually checking Tribune archives for a likely crash.

Kris Baker

Mar 9, 2006, 4:05:29 PM3/9/06

"Poe" <use...@nospam.us> wrote in message

It's posting someone else's private information in another thread.
That's the tip-off; it's a trolling stalker.

Kris

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Mar 9, 2006, 4:08:58 PM3/9/06
Kris is right, but this person seems seriously deranged...

Kris Baker

Mar 9, 2006, 4:34:34 PM3/9/06

> Kris is right, but this person seems seriously deranged...

Seriously-deranged people aren't that orderly.

...and it's not any of our regular Patty people, either.

Kris

Michael Snyder

Mar 9, 2006, 6:42:31 PM3/9/06
to Kris Baker

I didn't think so. Either a troll, or somebody who sounds
like they're already too far around the bend to come back.

Carmen

Mar 9, 2006, 8:30:06 PM3/9/06

I'm leaning (hard) towards the latter.
http://tinyurl.com/hjq64

There seem to be cycles happening, where the poster posts almost
nonstop for days on end. Ring any bells Michael?

Carmen

Border...@aol.com

Mar 9, 2006, 9:15:45 PM3/9/06

Michael Snyder

Mar 10, 2006, 2:01:36 AM3/10/06

"Carmen" <carm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm sorry, I probably should remember what you're talking about,
but it's faded beyond recall.

Carmen

Mar 10, 2006, 7:13:36 AM3/10/06

It's my fault, got too obtuse. We've discussed people in our lives
with bipolar disorder.

Carmen

Michael Snyder

Mar 10, 2006, 12:06:19 PM3/10/06

"Carmen" <carm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Oh, thank god. For a minute there, I thought you were referring
to Tiny Dancer. ;-)

grapheme

Mar 11, 2006, 2:42:24 AM3/11/06

"Patticakes" <gr...@grass.grows> wrote in message

She posted on alt.gossip.celebrities as Five of Hearts with the email
address of united...@is.rotten. I recognized the writing style because
she has posted there as Patticakes. I googled some stuff and her name is
Kerry Lynn Keane. What I gather from googling is that she was the one in
the car accident and she was possibly raped at one time. I googled the name
Kerry Keane and it ties to this website.
http://www.ripco.com/~dymaxia
Is there anyone in her area that can get her some help? I am assuming this
is the Chicago area.