You ARE part of Life - also when you have been made to believe "your thoughts make no difference"

Leonardo Been

May 6, 2004, 2:11:08 AM5/6/04
You ARE part of Life
- also when you have been made to believe "you make no difference"

You ARE part of Life, and your thoughts are part of life too.

I translate that, for the exceedingly simple of brain:

(for those - not you, of course - but for those who
are so overwhelmingly proving their intelligence in
this matter:)

When you are NOT supporting me, at least in thought,

then you ARE supporting Criminal Minds, in particular you
are then supporting or assisting the most criminal mind
known on Earth - who is known as l. ron hubbard.

For those who fiercely maintain and nurture the utmost simplicity of
their thoughts, it is then becoming clear:

Those who are trying to destroy me, ARE most actively assisting
and supporting Criminal Minds, in particular they are assisting
the most Criminal Mind of all, known by his last incarnation as
l. ron hubbard.

Then, for those who dwell continuously in the comforts that come with
the highest levels of simplicity of mind, it comes in a sudden flash,
of such tremendous insight, that they never even considered such
clarity of thought ever possible:

Any "opponent and critic of l. ron hubbard and his work of
fiction called 'scientology'," who does try to destroy me, *(1)

- no matter what seems to be at his or her outside, or on
his or her web pages as "opposing l. ron hubbard," or
"goals to assist Mankind" -

is in fact - though claining the opposite - most fiercely
assisting and supporting l. ron hubbard. *(2)

Having reached such outrageous levels of unattainable understanding
in a matter of mere seconds, the following consideration comes

with an ease of being carried like a condor by the
upwinds along the mountains of the Andes,

to those who have by now reached those lofty heights of
thinking-understanding, that can be maintained for only
a fleeting moment, within the limitations of thought
common on Earth

(so we state, before that precious condition
expires):

When you are NOT supporting me, in thought at least, then

you ARE to some extent supporting the Criminal Mind
l. ron hubbard.

And for those who - in their capacity of thinking, defined here
as connecting data and understanding - have now sorely overreached
their barriers, and have overstepped the boundaries:

The Boundaries which confine and dictate the comforts of
their thoughts and perceptions,

overstepping these supposed "barriers" of
their perception

(perception being supposedly "determined" by
photons - as Albert Einstein, in his well-
known and voiced contempt for Mankind, wants
you to believe

because he got a Nobel prize for quoting
Newton's laws of motion,

and perception being supposedly "determined" by
molecules of air bumping into each other, as
sound,

and which "perception" actor Michael Douglas
wants you to be stupid enough to believe

in his movie 'The Game' which was written
by John D. Brancato and Michael Ferris)

when you are overstepping those artificial and
entirely imaginary "barriers" to your thoughts and
perceptions, you might for this fleeting moment come
to the conclusion, that:

Anybody who supports the Criminal Mind l. ron hubbard in any
way - let alone with a million dollars "gift" - is fiercely
destroying not only himself, but also Mankind,

no matter what seems to be at the outside, on his or her
tongue, in his mask, or on his or her web pages,

and no matter what 'spiel' is being 'hanked' or
'capshawed' or 'oprahed' or 'streisanded' out to
hide these matters.

What might then become clear to the exceedingly intelligent, is:

Anybody who is even faintly in any way whatsoever supporting or
assisting or condoning the Criminal Mind l. ron hubbard,

is not my friend and is not your friend and is not a
friend of Humanity.

If you do not want to know what is going on in life, that's entirely
your business, or so you are made to feel:

"Thoughts are Free"

- 'Die Gedanken sind frei' was the "beautiful" phrase and
song accepted by those who soon thereafter (in 1934)
became spiritually fully enslaved, and who then, by the
millions, were agreeing to and forcing themselves to
destroy each other,

till finally some governments - but only when
severely provoked and damaged - started to
'interfere in the internal affairs' of that country,
even though there were 'no weapons of mass
destruction' to be found. *(3)

But even when you are made to think, that "YOU make no difference,"
this happens not at all to be true:

You are nevertheless part of life, and your actions and
thoughts ARE having the effect towards life, that

those who control your thoughts intend you to have;

or, in case you are my friend, those effects that you decidedly
yourself intend to have:

Those beautiful and caring and most truthful effects - that you
indeed can have, for instance on the most beautiful, the most
caring, and the most truthful,

Leonardo etc. Been

'It is of no use walking
anywhere to preach
unless our walking
is our preaching.'

Saint Francis of Assisi

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'Criminal Minds attack the most expert exposure of 'scientology' -
and so do Destructive Cowards'
(19 February 2004 - Version 2.0 on 21 Feb 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0402210729.30db9d3a%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

(2) 'You Can Not Successfully Fight Hate With Hate' (1 May 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.04050...@posting.google.com&outpu

'All Criminal Minds Are Forcefully Compulsive Liars (And Also)
Are Energy Vampires' (27 April 2004) {HRI 20040427-V2.0}
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04042...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(3) 'The First International Law (Version 2.0) - {HRI 20021124-V2.0}'
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0 on 23 Sept 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0309230512.8925eb9%40posting.google.com&output=gplain