ALL Too Cowardly To Face The Actual Nature Of l. ron hubbard

Leonardo Been

Feb 13, 2004, 1:45:59 PM2/13/04
ALL The 'Experts' Are Entirely Too Cowardly To Face The Extreme
Ugliness And Viciously Deceptive Nature Of l. ron hubbard

This applies - strangely enough at first glance - to the posters of
'alt.religion.scientology,'

and not only to those who act like 'sheep,'

but also to those who sound, respond or think

like 'hyenas,' or like 'vultures,' or like 'snakes,'

to ALL who are posting there.

It applies also to alt.religion.scientology readers,

with the exception of some of the more alive and caring
journalists and humorists,

who are mentally not too handicapped, and

some of whom can actually read!

There have been about eight years, of my closely and intensely
observing

- and understanding them most thoroughly as you can see from
the many highly revealing and innovative publications I made,
about the nature and behavior - of

the posters and the readers of that newsgroup

'alt.religion.scientology.'

That is a very long period of close investigation and research,
which resulted, apart from those many research papers, in this
conclusion - in the very amazing conclusion - that

NOT ONLY the 'scientologists' who try to subvert
and disrupt and make the readers and posters alike
as insane and as confused as possible, but that

ALSO the 'critics' are most fiercely opposing

- and some ALSO willing to murder or otherwise
'utterly to destroy' -

anyone who truthfully and accurately suggests, or
makes them see or experience or feel,

the actual and true nature of l. ron hubbard.

Utterly amazing, but such IS the nature of l. ron hubbard

- or 'Sauron' as those might say, who saw 'The Lord Of The
Rings' - his nature

as I have exposed, and made understandable for you now, in the
most brilliant* piece ever written about 'scientology.'

This brilliant piece of writing* - already in its draft form - makes
any 'critic' of scientology look very stupid and considerably
lacking in awareness and understanding,

despite the tons of information they offer, that is, when

compared to what I wrote and published in only a few pages, now.

I did write brilliant things not only in the past, but I
do now also:

I am still the same person, you know, and I will always
be the same person,

no matter what kind of 'Mud' the Criminal Minds - who
according to l. ron hubbard "were created by him" -
no matter what 'Mud' they have thrown into your Eyes
(into your forehead chakra),

to not see that I exist. **

And I am still the same person, no matter what kind of
'Knives' they did thrust and fix into your Heart (chakra),

to not feel that I exist. **

And precisely BECAUSE what I wrote IS the most brilliant piece* ever
written on 'scientology,' they do NOT put on their website, they do
NOT 'link,' quote or refer to it ...to the very thing,

- they do not want to be supported by the very thing -

that furthers their claimed purpose and intended activity most!

Well, what's new about that, you would say, indeed
...if you are coming from the field of medicine
or other sciences.

They are THAT cowardly, they are

so terrified of mentioning actual but most uncomfortable
truth, because

it reveals also their OWN stupidity, it shows up
their OWN lack of awareness and understanding; or
even worse,

it makes understood about some, their fierce desire
to NOT be aware and to NOT understand and NOT be
understood, it reveals

their dire incompetence and petty quibbling that
prevents them from actually seeing what should be
done, which is so easily and so fully revealed by
what I wrote,

that they do not even dare to mention it, not to others, not on
their websites. That is,

on websites which they maintain (after all and in the
first place) to show, not without merit one must admit,
that

'THEY are more intelligent about and more aware of
certain things than others are' - and fiercely
determined as they are, of course, to include me
with those "others whom they like to look down on
as if those (as if you) are 'less aware' than they."

And so these individuals of 'alt.religion.scientology' hate my
service, because I am NOT "less aware," and NOT "less intelligent,"
and NOT "less informed," and NOT "less understanding," but the
contrary:

I am abounding in all three things that make up indeed the
Trinity of Science itself.

And in the past, they have hated my music, and my paintings, and my
philosophy, my contributions to establish decency and love to
Mankind, and so on, about which many books were written and
many movies were made, from which you can learn that they did
THEN TOO behaved as they do now, *** and

for the same reason and with the same motivation,

a motivation for their hate and for their denial, which
is summarized with COWARDICE, for some, and with ENVY for
the more malicious others.

And envy is the basis of all insanity, also theirs,
meaning their desire to be intentionally, and
directly or indirectly destructive, to themselves
and to others, "in order to enjoy attention and
acclaim and support," disregarding intentionally
the circumstances and people involved.

So, I am not delivering the service desired by the posters and the
readers of 'alt.religion.scientology,' but

I am at the service of those who are less arrogant and less
conceited, less convinced that THEY "know more than others."

I am at the service of those who are less cowardly, and less
envious of my very great Beauty and of my tremendous
Understanding and of my enormous Love.

I am at the service of those who do desire to be more Alive,
and more Aware, and more Beautiful, and more Loving, and who
wish to keep it that way too.

Leonardo etc. Been
'In Bach,
the vital cells of music
are united,
as the world is in God.'

Gustav Mahler

(*) 'Know More Than 'scientologists' Know About Themselves
- By The Greatest Expert On The Subject'
(14 January 2004 - DRAFT Version 2.0 beta on 2 Feb 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0402020826.3030d4f%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
message ID: <989886.04020...@posting.google.com>

(**) 'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds' (16 July 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0307180725.8408834%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
message ID: <3b6f518d.0307...@posting.google.com>

(***)'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing it' (20 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212221504.60a0655c%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
message ID: <3b6f518d.02122...@posting.google.com>

Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it,)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)