Criminal Minds attack the most expert exposure of 'scientology' (Version 2.0)

Leonardo Been

Feb 21, 2004, 10:29:35 AM2/21/04
Criminal Minds attack the most expert exposure of 'scientology'
- and so do Destructive Cowards

Version 2.0
on 21 Feb 2004

Some of the Criminal Minds who continuously attack(ed) on the
Internet - since almost ten years now - my most expertly exposing
'scientology' and my most expertly exposing l. ron hubbard,
are all well-known Criminal Minds, and currently are named by me
for the reason that they actually severely hinder and destroy that
work,
because they have only Hate for people, and they only
desire to fight about "who is righter," without bringing
understanding about - and I do not even mention their
legally criminal acts intended solely to prevent
understanding or destroy it -

while they are very vocally PRETENDING to do the work mentioned.

These are

Frederic L. Rice, Tilman Hausherr, Joe Lynn (zinj, zinjifar),
Rasta Robert, Karin Spaink, and some others.

This shows up easily even to the least intelligent reader,
when the Criminal Minds are "replying" or even
"originating"

with some wildly insane and non-sequitur response,
or with, by any law, severely criminal behavior, and

while they are loudly demanding, as Criminal Minds do,
that "everyone is (thinks, feels, acts) like they." *(1)

They are then Criminal Minds who here hide the Criminal nature of
their mind with only too little success.

And they do so under the guise, by means of the cloak, of
"themselves exposing 'scientology' and l. ron hubbard."
They cloak themselves with the PRETENSE of fighting evil, and thus
to hide their own. What's new about that, you would say...

These Criminal Minds, like those that I have named, are
actually - as you noticed - being "good PR" or a boon to
what they fight against: They are actually "good PR" for
'scientology.'

If some Mafioso would attack 'scientology' - that would
easily be interpreted or felt by people as

"then 'scientology' must probably be good ...if some
Mafioso attacks it?"

By the same mechanism, 'scientology' attacking 'Psychiatry'
would give many the feeling or impression, that

"psychiatry must then be good and trustworthy and
caring and scientific and intelligent."

I am talking about institutionalized

(hospital-type and drugging, brain-synaps type
medical doctors, indeed entirely destructive,
if only already by their criminal neglect of
knowledge of the spirit and of the Energies
that make the thoughts alive - as anyone who
has even a smattering of knowledge of yoga,
can tell - about)

Psychiatry (a type of "psychiatry") that is
intended to be practiced mainly or solely with
drugs, under criminal neglect and criminal denial
of most common and vital knowledge, *(2)
thus practiced to almost complete destruction of
'patients,' in order

to MAKE the 'patients' NOT see, and NOT oppose
and NOT understand Criminal Minds, but instead

to make 'patients' "be aware only" of what
Criminal Minds want or compel them to "be
aware of."

I am talking about the brand of "psychiatry," as
that "medical" but ENTIRELY unscientific activity
of institutionalized Psychiatry is "practiced" not
only in the former Soviet Union, in former East
Germany, but also in present day China, in present
day Germany or in the present day United States. *(3)

People who would desire to help people and would want to restore
or increase the sanity of people, would NOT want to destroy GOOD,
isn't it?

And if they would want to fight the evil of 'scientology,' which
means, if they were at all interested in any truth, THEN

they certainly would not want to spread criminally
libelous and most psychotic idiocies, which visible to
any person, in this context has the sole intention of
trying to make

not heard or not seen or not understood,

the very person, who

with the greatest expertise, and with an
understanding and care and knowledge that
surpasses anyone else,

truly does exposes 'scientology' and who understands
and therefore can and does expose its very
foundation.

Thus, the individuals mentioned - Criminal Minds - have entirely
different motives, as I already explained before, and which can be
studied from the references in

'Rights of Criminal Minds' {HRI 20040108} (8 January 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0401081033.1e365ac6%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Truly enough, Criminal Minds ARE exceedingly insane, and exceedingly
destructive to life, and, as I pointed out already,

they indeed DO attack 'scientology' not only to pretend to fight
evil and thus pretend to be "good" themselves, but quite differently
and underlying that,

the Criminal Minds mentioned, have been made to feel that
"'scientology' is good."

And they have been made to feel that "exactly 'scientology'
- as 'scientology' itself claims indeed - makes people look
at, detect and destroy Criminal Minds," which is not in the
least true,

together with almost all other entirely fraudulent and
illegal claims they make each other, and their victims too,
believe to be factual and "scientific."
(Hence the name: 'scientology.')

But that is only the FRONT of 'scientology,' with which 'scientology'
catches non-suspecting and un-informed and well-meaning people -
or "raw meat" as the 'scientologists' call people. *(4)

Nothing is further from the truth than that "scientology makes
people look at evil."

What 'scientology' DOES, is quite the opposite.

'scientology' MAKES PEOPLE NOT LOOK AT EVIL,
AND MAKES PEOPLE TARGET THE WRONG "EVIL."

What's new about that, you would say, very correctly again...

In actual fact maybe the safest group for Criminal Minds
on Earth to hide in right now, and still for some time -
for an intelligent Criminal Mind to hide himself or herself

- as many reincarnated Nazi and other Criminal Minds
did indeed seek refuge there -

is inside or near 'scientology.'

(But some of those are now "fighting 'scientology'."
They could not get into, or did not want to be in
that "refuge," and

still they are only interested in Hating and
in Fighting, and

they are not actually interested in truth
other than what truth or lies they need to
fight with, "to destroy people," just as the
'scientologists' themselves do it too.

While claiming most loudly, and heavily
pretending, that they are ...they are in
fact not interested in truth at all,
but only in "what fits their goal;"

and they are not at all interested in
caring for people,

which, after all, for non-Criminal
people, is done with the truth, and done
by finding the truth behind the truth,
and so on.

To explain care for 'non-Criminal'
people: Criminal Minds consider
that you are only "caring" for
them, if you accept their lies
and if you give them lies about
themselves.

And certain TV hosts specialize
in that, they wholly intentionally
dull the viewers and the attending
public into the very comfortable,
but debilitating and destructive
feeling that "Criminal Minds do
not exist," especially when
interviewing one too.

'scientology' indeed MAKES people NOT look at Criminal Minds. *(5)
What they do, is PRETENDING TO NOT SEE CRIMINAL MINDS, and to blind
people all over the world, as Goebbels expressed it so very clearly:

"That is the secret of propaganda: To totally impregnate,
to saturate with the ideas of the propaganda, the person
whom the propaganda wants to embrace, WITHOUT that he
notices it at all.
Of course, the propaganda has a purpose, but the purpose
is being concealed so cleverly, so masterly, that the
person who should absorb this purpose, doesn't notice it
at all."

And this was shown once again in some recent Hollywood celebrity
birthday parties, with mutual support in that purpose.

The original article was only about Criminal Minds and not about
Destructive Cowards and how and to what extent these are cowardly
towards, and thus controlled by, Criminal Minds.

Two individuals are "actively fighting the evil of 'scientology',"
and reacted to my observations, and that not without reason:

They align with Criminal Minds and they fight good and decent
and caring people,

and when I named some Criminal Minds, they broke down
under the all too heavy burden of being Destructive
Cowards, one called Arnie Lerma, and this was already
known about and too obvious from another, called Roger
Gonnet.

By Arnie Lerma's reaction, it has become exceedingly clear

- all of which Arnie Lerma was hiding before -

why Arnie Lerma HATES the subject, and the reality, of past lives,
and
why Arnie Lerma likes to violently call people who do remember
their own or the past of others, names -

- Arnie Lerma acts in this respect not unlike
institutional, personality- and awareness-destroying
Psychiatry does call a person who is more aware and
saner and more sensitive than "normal" people -

labeling others an "artificial personality," etc. etc. in order to
hide and take attention away - just as all Criminal Minds do shout
lies and wild accusations as they learned to do - to divert people
away, in this particular instance, from the fact that

Arnie Lerma HATES his OWN previous life (and lives).

And thus, during his recent 'melt-down,' it became crystal
clear,

to any very caring and highly interested observer,

that Arnie Lerma refuses to face the - truly enough
Extremely Unpleasant and Very Overwhelming - Evil Energy
of Adolf Hitler; that is the truth behind the truth, and
that brings about understanding.

But Arnie Lerma - not unlike the father of Mel Gibson now
publicly in an attempt to destroy the life work of his
son - is in that same manner also, perpetuating in this
life time,

secretly or not so secretly,

his hate - not only of Jewish people because of their
race *(a) and religion, but actually Arnie Lerma
perpetuates his hate - of everyone, as he stated it
publicly, now.

Then Arnie Lerma is a truly Destructive Coward
indeed, and his necessity for continuously stating
"how courageous" he is, is then comparable to l. ron
hubbard making continuously the equally false
assertion, that "he (hubbard) has graduated from
University," etc..

Arnie Lerma's vulgarity is - upon his own request - seen, noticed,
as he felt the necessity now to openly expose it to the public.

Such is their "definition" of "Courage:"

To persistently be MUCH too cowardly to face Criminal
Minds, and instead to bow to severe Criminal Minds
(to the Energy, to the mental force of Criminal Minds) -
and to do their bidding.

Even though I explained the mechanisms to Arnie Lerma, and
even though I gave him the choice to start to actually face
evil instead of hiding it, *(6)

Arnie Lerma decided nevertheless publicly to remain
with, to join and to support the most vicious and
openly destructive Criminal Minds, and to continue
what he had done before:

To support the destruction, denial and ridicule of
people like you and me

whom he PRETENDS publicly and vocally to
support the cause and the work of!

Leonardo etc. Been
'It is of no use walking
anywhere to preach
unless our walking
is our preaching.'

Saint Francis of Assisi
_________
Footnotes:

*(1) 'Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds' (9 May 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0305090914.75e26917%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

*(2) 'The Mafia Code Against Mankind (Version 2.0)
- {HRI 20021018-V2.0}' (18 October 2002 - V2.0 on 10 October 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0310101357.3ecabe19%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

*(3) 'Current Understanding of Mental Illness - Consequences'
(9 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212160600.461c9b3b%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

*(4) 'A Course In Human Rights Philosophy' (19 Jan 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301271217.6231715%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

*(5) 'Know More Than 'scientologists' Know About Themselves
- By The Greatest Expert On The Subject'
(14 January 2004 - DRAFT Version 2.1 beta on 8 Feb 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0402080800.1d8a12b7%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

*(a) It would seem at first glance, that Jews do not have a race,
but that they define themselves either by their religion or by
their religious customs, and also, nowadays, as inhabitants of
the state of Israel.

*(6) 'The Criminal Lerma Doctrine' (13 February 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0402131451.48dcbad4%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Phil Scott

Feb 21, 2004, 2:32:34 PM2/21/04

"Leonardo Been" <plato...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Criminal Minds attack the most expert exposure of 'scientology'
> - and so do Destructive Cowards

> Version 2.0
> on 21 Feb 2004
>
> Some of the Criminal Minds who continuously attack(ed) on the
> Internet - since almost ten years now -

Koos.... 10 years ago you were in full support of L Rong Hubbard and
attacking any critic who dared expose him... then gradually (as with most ex
scns) you began to see first that there were a few problems with him... then
in the later half of the 90's began to see he was not at all who he had said
he was and was a serious problem for mankind.... then you began to go
overboard on that side of the spectrum and lable him the great satan of the
universe, and took up auditing him telepathically...

and all that is fine... in this world we all get to lick our own ice cream
even if its turd and chips flavor......but each step of the way you attacked
ruthlessly anyone who was not holding *your *current view..... duhh..

You see the problem in that? Think about it Koos.

Later you will come to see that Arnaldo and myself and a bunch of others are
individuals doing our thing and as with all humans, some of it in error and
other parts not. and that ruthless attack on these from you was once again
based on your current level of imperfect or incomplete or biased
understanding (that would be unless you have considered yourself
omnipotent, omnicient and free of error... your ongong reversals in view and
behavior indicates otherwise)

You are at a level of understanding that if you continue to evolve and gain
insight and get over various liddo glitches..will keep changing...then you
will see once again, as in 1994 you had a few things to learn.

For instance the larger effect on mankind caused by the dire need to cope
with oppressors..... that forces human advance in some aspects you see.
Hubbard at his worst and most damaging, was not in the final analyis having
a totally bad effect on mankind.... just look at what we have learned about
brain washing, crime and corruption, and spiritual rape by observing this
man.... that learning is an advance.

To look at the damage involved without such gains leads a man to form biased
views. Next possibly you will be giving L Ron accolades for being the most
significant cultural human immune system catalyst in world history.... and
you see? that would partially correct as well.

But then hating Arnaldo or I or IDA or Tory or anyone for mentioning his
disaster would not warrant an attack from you...whether we saw the human
kind immune function benefit provided by Hubbard or not.

Always Koos, at ones current level of insight, its foundation is 'true'...
or we think its true, at the next level up, all that crap is a hinderance or
in error, and it keeps going that way though limitless levels of advance.
The old truths at lower levels become obsolete with advance.

and you have shown that as well with your initial support of Hubbard in the
early 90's and then advancing to see he was harmful... Your error has
been in taking Hubbards advice and attacking those who disagree with you.

Maybe you will get over it. Maybe not. If you dont, and you continue to
attack those with different views than yours, you will be in constant
adrenalin rush mode... as adrenalin is metabolized in the body, it turns to
'noradrenalin'....that is the one of the most insanity poducing
biochemistrys known.

Not to fear though...when you give up hate, and begin to look instead for
your own error, and the next level of your own advance...peace ensues. the
bad chemistry abates... and life is wonderful again. thats speaking from
some degree of experience.

Phil Scott

snip

Leonardo Been

Feb 21, 2004, 3:07:27 PM2/21/04
Any others who wish to make themselves publicly known

as either Criminal Minds, or as Destructive Cowards

- as someone just did confess, whose Destructive Cowardice
was already known however, for many years to all but to
himself - and who made this known while

including all their Ugly justificiations for being like that
and all the much more Ugly untruths they offer to themselves
in order to live with their condition,

are most welcome to respond in their usual and highly predictable
way.

They respond to

plato...@yahoo.com (Leonardo Been) writing in message

PieterW

Feb 24, 2004, 4:06:56 AM2/24/04
On 21 Feb 2004 12:07:27 -0800, plato...@yahoo.com (Leonardo Been)
wrote:

<cut>

zeg misselijke fautquoter, kun jij je potsen niet wat beter redigeren?

Cheers, Pieter
--
Vernuft is een sublimatie van domheid.