DAVID DENNIS MOORE as GAUTIER

web2...@verizon.net

Feb 21, 2004, 3:49:03 PM2/21/04
Davey boy loves to claim he is not who he is.
His most recent Non de plum is ROBERT GAUTIER...

He posted for a while as: From: robga...@DCEmail.com (Robert Gautier) but
then disappeared for a few days, then he reappeared under SEVERAL versions
of the above by altering characters in his ID such as: From:
rbga...@dcemail.com (Robert Gautier) that's his most current handle...

Why the changes?? One can only wonder his MANY excuses. Just as he went
through the stalexander 1- 414,666 and other versions to spam newsgroups
with his stalking tactics looking for his "marks."

OrgName: AT&T WorldNet Services
OrgID: ATTW
Address: 400 Interpace Parkway
City: Parsippany
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07054
Country: US

Hmmmm.. Worldnet, eh Davey?

Robert Gautier

Feb 22, 2004, 12:30:32 AM2/22/04
"k...@verizon.net" <web2...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<3vPZb.60928$1S1....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>...

> Davey boy loves to claim he is not who he is.
> His most recent Non de plum is ROBERT GAUTIER...

Kenneth Pangborn has embarked on his lie du jour.I am who I say I am,
namely one Rob G.

> He posted for a while as: From: robga...@DCEmail.com (Robert Gautier) but
> then disappeared for a few days, then he reappeared under SEVERAL versions
> of the above by altering characters in his ID such as: From:
> rbga...@dcemail.com (Robert Gautier) that's his most current handle...

You, on the other hand have had dozens, if not hundreds of
different internet aliases, sebring021, judgedredd, me :-)
n...@this.time, pangk, kenpangborn@ earthlink and a whole list of them.

> Why the changes?? One can only wonder his MANY excuses. Just as he went
> through the stalexander 1- 414,666 and other versions to spam newsgroups
> with his stalking tactics looking for his "marks."

> OrgName: AT&T WorldNet Services
> OrgID: ATTW
> Address: 400 Interpace Parkway
> City: Parsippany
> StateProv: NJ
> PostalCode: 07054
> Country: US

Yeah Kenneth. An East Coast ISP PROVES I am in the Northern
Midwest. Is that not where Bolingbrook is you crazy lunatic?

> Hmmmm.. Worldnet, eh Davey?

Hmmmmmm. CRAZY, eh Kenneth? Yeah. You sure are.

web2...@verizon.net

Feb 22, 2004, 9:30:53 AM2/22/04

"Robert Gautier" <rbga...@dcemail.com> wrote in message

> "k...@verizon.net" <web2...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> > Davey boy loves to claim he is not who he is.
> > His most recent Non de plum is ROBERT GAUTIER...

> Kenneth Pangborn has embarked on his lie du jour.I am who I say I am,
> namely one Rob G.

Why the changes Davey, so far I couynt five of them?????

> > He posted for a while as: From: robga...@DCEmail.com (Robert Gautier)
but
> > then disappeared for a few days, then he reappeared under SEVERAL
versions
> > of the above by altering characters in his ID such as: From:
> > rbga...@dcemail.com (Robert Gautier) that's his most current handle...

> You, on the other hand have had dozens, if not hundreds of
> different internet aliases, sebring021, judgedredd, me :-)
> n...@this.time, pangk, kenpangborn@ earthlink and a whole list of them.

Changing the subject there Davey?

> > Why the changes?? One can only wonder his MANY excuses. Just as he went
> > through the stalexander 1- 414,666 and other versions to spam newsgroups
> > with his stalking tactics looking for his "marks."

> > OrgName: AT&T WorldNet Services
> > OrgID: ATTW
> > Address: 400 Interpace Parkway
> > City: Parsippany
> > StateProv: NJ
> > PostalCode: 07054
> > Country: US

> Yeah Kenneth. An East Coast ISP PROVES I am in the Northern
> Midwest. Is that not where Bolingbrook is you crazy lunatic?

Sorry Davey, that's just where AT&T is hosted, NOT where you are WEENIE,
but you KNOW that. I find your total; response AMUSING in what you do NOT
say.

Shall I now go to ALL of the variations on the GAUTIER name you have
used? Why all the changes Davey? We both know the REAL reasons. But I find
it amusing that you try so DESPERATELY to cover up that you have HAD to
change your name several times. Like the old STALE-ALEXANDER crap isn't it
Davey Mooreon? Can't be because you are NOT who you claim to be, could it?

+-

Feb 22, 2004, 1:06:52 PM2/22/04
k...@verizon.net wrote:

just like you're stalking him right now. Or is this one of those examples
where this is YOUR newsgroup or something. Lil' hint goober. It isn't.
--
+-; the point where things begin and end, where the end is start and start
comes to it's final end.....

Robert Gautier

Feb 22, 2004, 9:21:38 PM2/22/04
+- <+-@no.net> wrote in message news:<_76_b.35$fW4...@news.ntplx.net>...

A point not unnoticed by those who count.

web2...@verizon.net

Feb 23, 2004, 9:35:30 AM2/23/04

> > > He posted for a while as: From: robga...@DCEmail.com (Robert
Gautier)
> > > but then disappeared for a few days, then he reappeared under SEVERAL
> > > versions of the above by altering characters in his ID such as: From:
> > > rbga...@dcemail.com (Robert Gautier) that's his most current
handle...

> > just like you're stalking him right now. Or is this one of those
examples
> > where this is YOUR newsgroup or something. Lil' hint goober. It isn't.
>
> A point not unnoticed by those who count.

Who Davey? The MILLIONS of combat shock troops you lead in your MASSIVE
COALITION FORCES?
Davey I note that after 3 days you STILL are RUNNING away from the changes
to your ID.... Why is that happening Davey?
Like all your Stalealexander43, Stalealexander65, Stalealexander 123 ID's
you once used? No answer Davey?
How can ANYONE with a reasonable amount of intelligence takes you seriously
as THE defender of Usenet if you keep
altering your ID? The CHAMPION of all TRUTH on the internet DAVID DENNIS
MOORE defender of the homeland!
Davey, has anyone else told you today that you are INSANE????

Robert Gautier

Feb 23, 2004, 11:51:46 PM2/23/04
"k...@verizon.net" <web2...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<Sco_b.68049$1S1....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>...

> Gautier)
> handle...
> > >
> > > just like you're stalking him right now. Or is this one of those
> examples
> > > where this is YOUR newsgroup or something. Lil' hint goober. It isn't.
> >
> > A point not unnoticed by those who count.
>
> Who Davey?

I keep forgetting. You are convinced that I'm "Davey" because you
proved I was posting from the East Coast two days ago and "Davey",
according to you, lives in the Northern Midwest. HUH??? They don't
call you KOOK for nuthin' Pangborn.

web2...@verizon.net

Feb 24, 2004, 9:22:10 AM2/24/04
"Robert Gautier" <rbga...@dcemail.com> wrote in message
> > > A point not unnoticed by those who count.
> >
> > Who Davey?
>
> I keep forgetting. You are convinced that I'm "Davey" because you
> proved I was posting from the East Coast two days ago and "Davey",
> according to you, lives in the Northern Midwest. HUH??? They don't
> call you KOOK for nuthin' Pangborn.

No David, I merely showed that you use AT&T for access. Again we see that
you RUN (like the SISSY you ARE) from the issue of all the Gautier name
changes. So far about 6 or 8, isn't it? Why does that happen when your SPAM
of various newsgroups is LOVED and RESPECTED every where you participate in
your obsessive stalking of me. You see yourself as some sort of "CULT HERO"
the CHAMPION of free speech, at least as your WARPED mind conceives of it,
on the Internet! Some sort of whack job NETKOPP! DAVID
MOORE........................... LEADER of the MASSIVE COALITION FORCES!

You have what in your Army? Stacy Alexander and her eunuch husband? Mikey
NUTCASE Newton and Kieth the Canadian convicted pedophile?
What a bunch you attract Moore.

Davey, what a brown fog you create. Yes, you live in Bolingbrook, Illinois.
But your main ISP is now AT&T at least for your man GOOGLE I'D's.
Gospel Gus, Gentleman Jackson, and Gautier1-209. No explanation for the
altered Gautier name eh Davey? Hope nobody notices? Well the IDIOTS on the
Atheism newsgroup won't They're ILLITERATE when it comes to puters. How come
Davey? How come the name changes? Could it be you FAN CLUB
has been stalking you too? All the people who LOVE YOU! I am sure that all
the users of these newsgroups that think you are JESUS MOORE! And they just
LOVE you flooding their newsgroups with your psychotic ranting about me!
EVERY MORNING they wake up to their Coffee and their anticipated dose of
DAVID DENNIS MOORE! Yep, Davey, people LOVE you!

stogiestork

Feb 24, 2004, 10:09:26 PM2/24/04
k...@verizon.net wrote:

Kenny Pangborn, lunatic, monkey boy, ass face......
--
Known forces of Evil:
Chas Sockpuppet Army

web2...@verizon.net

Feb 25, 2004, 9:34:24 AM2/25/04

"stogiestork" <ko...@out.org> wrote in message

> Kenny Pangborn, lunatic, monkey boy, ass face......

Oh look, Mrs. Potter has allowed her second grade class out for recess!

Robert Gautier

Feb 25, 2004, 9:57:30 AM2/25/04
+- <+-@no.net> wrote in message news:<_76_b.35$fW4...@news.ntplx.net>...

Kenneth believes no one notices his stalking.http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

web2...@verizon.net

Feb 25, 2004, 9:59:06 AM2/25/04

"Robert Gautier" <rbga...@dcemail.com> wrote in message

> Kenneth believes no one notices his
stalking.http://www.aboutkenpengborn.com

Hay Davey, think anyone sees your subtle ID changes??

Robert Gautier

Feb 25, 2004, 2:35:02 PM2/25/04
stogiestork <ko...@out.org> wrote in message news:<c1h3ig$1iq6jd$1...@ID-205329.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> k...@verizon.net wrote:
>
> > Davey boy loves to claim he is not who he is.
> > His most recent Non de plum is ROBERT GAUTIER...
> >
> > He posted for a while as: From: robga...@DCEmail.com (Robert Gautier)
> > but then disappeared for a few days, then he reappeared under SEVERAL
> > versions of the above by altering characters in his ID such as: From:
> > rbga...@dcemail.com (Robert Gautier) that's his most current handle...
> >
> > Why the changes?? One can only wonder his MANY excuses. Just as he went
> > through the stalexander 1- 414,666 and other versions to spam newsgroups
> > with his stalking tactics looking for his "marks."

> > OrgName: AT&T WorldNet Services
> > OrgID: ATTW
> > Address: 400 Interpace Parkway
> > City: Parsippany
> > StateProv: NJ
> > PostalCode: 07054
> > Country: US

> > Hmmmm.. Worldnet, eh Davey?
>

> Kenny Pangborn, lunatic, monkey boy, ass face......

To say the very least.....and most people on usenet agree with you.

web2...@verizon.net

Feb 26, 2004, 7:51:10 AM2/26/04

"Robert Gautier" <rbga...@dcemail.com> wrote in message

> > Kenny Pangborn, lunatic, monkey boy, ass face......
>

> To say the very least.....and most people on usenet agree with you.

You should know, you think you are MOST of them Moore.