What happened to Haleigh Cummings (theory)?

Scott B.

Mar 29, 2009, 12:13:50 PM3/29/09
A poster at another forum posted her theory of what may have happened the
night Haleigh Cummings went missing.

I found her account chilling to read. But I also found it remarkably
consistent with so much of the information coming from so many disparate
sources. Of all the theories I have read this is one of the better
accounts - perhaps the best.

Notes:
"WBGregJr" is Greg Page (aka White Boy Greg).
Lortab is the brand name for the narcotic pain reliever combination of
hydrocodone and acetaminophen.

********
Misty is reported to have been partying w/ WBGregJr, well known big-time
dealer w/ extensive record (burglary, grand theft, assaulting LEO but
endless DRUGS) and possible part-time secret lover. This time she's been
gone since Friday and has to be dragged back home by Ron (who's been
seething all weekend) to watch kids before he can leave for his 4:30 pm
shift. When Misty emerges wasted, not wanting to leave, Ron becomes
belligerent and menacing toward WBGregJr. Knowing WBGJr is a major seller of
crack, weed, ecstasy and other drugs, Ron threatens to inform on WBGJr.
Haleigh & Junior hear entire altercation from Ron's truck until Ron shoves
an embarrassed lethargic Misty into his truck, and roars off cussing her the
whole way home.

When they arrive he tells her "Just put some f*ing movies in if that ain't
askin' too much, you're gonna get me fired if I'm late to work." Misty's
brother stops by w his kids who play outside w Haleigh & Junior for a while.
The neighbor kids are outside too for awhile and Misty manages to heat up
some food for kids to eat. After a hasty dinner, she rushes the kids to bed
with videos. Kids fight over which movie, so she puts one in each room, in
hopes they'll quiet down. Junior falls asleep soon after but Haleigh isn't
as cooperative. From here...

Scenario A
She tells friend/dealer he can come over later on after dad's gone and kids
are asleep, but knows Haleigh will tell her dad if she sees. WBGJr has given
her some parting gifts, and she digs in her pocket for the Lortabs he gave
her. She mixes one into some milk and brings it to Haleigh, telling her to
"get back in bed." She waits until Haleigh no longer is stirring, calls her
friend back--and tells him the coast is clear.

She gently moves Junior to the floor on a blanket so as not to wake sissy.
Soon WBGJr arrives and she lets him in. They continue smoking, drink some
beers, and before he leaves they get to bouncing on the couch.

Once he's gone she goes to first move Haleigh over to her little bed from
larger bed before moving Junior into the bed where she's going to sleep. She
notices blanket is wet. She's exhausted, in no mood to do laundry, shakes
Haleigh and yells, "You got this bed soaking wet, now your dad's gonna be
mad as..." She realizes now not only is the blanket wet, Haleigh is
unresponsive. She's unable to rouse her so turns the light on and notices
she's vomited, and looks oddly discolored. Then she remembers the Lortab.

She knows dad will kill her if he ever finds out. She calls WBGJr on his
cell instead. "He won't be home for two hours, you gotta come back here
there's somethin' wrong w her," and she convinces him it's an emergency.
He's afraid of her reporting the Lortabs and anything else he supplied to
Misty so he consents to help--but he wants to send someone else over.
Someone "better able to assess the situation" he tells her. It is no one
Misty recognizes, and after going quietly back in the bedroom he tells Misty
nobody can do anything but says he'll "take care of the problem." He leaves,
once again the screen door slamming behind him, and from inside she hears a
door on his vehicle opening. A short while later he appears back at the rear
door w a cinderblock which he uses to prop the screen door ajar. He returns
to the bedroom, wraps Haleigh in a blanket and as he carries her thru the
living area to the rear door Junior stirs, seeing only a dark figure leaving
w Haleigh in arms.

Misty carries Junior back to the bedroom, and lays him on what was Haleigh's
little bed, "don't worry... just go back to sleep" she says. She gathers up
the wet blanket and sheets to wash, and there as she stuffs the blanket into
the washer, the cinderblock gives her an idea of what she will tell dad...
he will be home in just over an hour and a half, and by then the bedding
will be dry, Junior will be placed there, and she will say she must have
slept thru.

Scenario B
Same as A but she's told friend/dealer that she can leave w him whenever
kids fall asleep. But she can't get Haleigh to sleep so gives her the Lortab
(he's sold it all) and after Haleigh falls asleep WBGJr swings by to pick up
Misty. They spend most of evening at his place, until 2 am or so. When he
brings Misty back, they discover the same scenario.

Scenario C
Same as A but she's told friend/dealer that she can leave w him whenever
kids fall asleep. WBGJr and associate stop by to pick up Misty. WBGJr's
friend listens as Misty spills that a five year-old has been put to sleep w
no one in the home but her three year-old brother. When they're all high and
the other two are getting busy back at WBGJr's, WBGJr's friend takes key
from Misty's purse--and heads straight back for residence where he knows no
adult will be returning for hours. He props rear door, lets himself in where
he finds and takes Haleigh. Misty lies to avoid admitting she was w WBGJr
and that she left the children alone.

WBGJr could've brought the drugs w him when he came over. And if he was
there perhaps he's still w Misty when they discover Haleigh. JO, or another
acquaintance and/or associates could be substituted. The common factor to my
latest theory is a threat made by dad--which HE may believe prompted
retaliation i.e. Haleigh's disappearance. We know why Misty wouldn't say
anything, and we know why anyone supplying drugs (and/or messing w Misty)
might keep silent. I suppose there's the chance WBGJr outwitted the poly and
it really was retaliation for a threat or vendetta for drug debt. But if all
dad knows is he made threats thus felt responsible, it might explain why he
wouldn't blame Misty. I still remember dad in initial news reports sent a
very pointed message to possible perp re Haleigh, words to the effect "IT"
isn't like property or money, taking somebody's child is different...
*********

Scott B.

Mar 29, 2009, 1:22:38 PM3/29/09
I want to give credit to the original poster (Kiki) of this theory at
websleuths.com.

http://tinyurl.com/cv3b7u

Kris Baker

Mar 29, 2009, 6:56:11 PM3/29/09
"Scott B." <no_...@cox.net> wrote in message

>A poster at another forum posted her theory of what may have happened the
>night Haleigh Cummings went missing.
>
> I found her account chilling to read. But I also found it remarkably
> consistent with so much of the information coming from so many disparate
> sources. Of all the theories I have read this is one of the better
> accounts - perhaps the best.

The only problem I can see, is why would Haleigh's dad
stick up for her (and marry Haleigh).....IF any of this went
on?

After all, aiding and abetting (even after the fact) is a lot
more criminal than facing drug charges.

Is that WBGJr alive? If so, he's probably spilled any beans
he has, to save his own butt.

Kris

misn...@webtv.net

Apr 2, 2009, 11:14:42 PM4/2/09
i really don't think anyone married haleigh. (are you saying she may be
on her honeymoon?)

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Apr 3, 2009, 10:12:35 AM4/3/09
On Apr 2, 9:14 pm, misnl...@webtv.net wrote:
> i really don't think anyone married haleigh. (are you saying she may be
> on her honeymoon?)

Please, you know what Kris meant.

Oh... wait, you are the one who gets bent over misplaced
apostrophe's, aren't ya?

misn...@webtv.net

Apr 5, 2009, 2:28:14 PM4/5/09
i don't get bent on misplaced apostrophe's (sic).
i get bent over seemingly intelligent people who don't know the correct
usage. there is a difference between dumb and typos. ask td.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Apr 5, 2009, 3:23:35 PM4/5/09

Wow, you noticed. Shouldn't your sic have been offset with brackets
[] rather than parentheticals()?

Linda Griffith

Apr 5, 2009, 4:04:02 PM4/5/09
What has happened to coverage of the search for Haleigh Cummings? Even
Google shows nothing new. The last new thing I heard or read was that
Haleigh's mother had had a seizure. Have they given up the search or are
reporters no longer covering the case? I even manage to sit through the
Nancy Grace programs (gritting my teeth), but her "Breaking News" is
invariably about a month old. (But the twins are still "oh, so cute!")

Linda

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Apr 5, 2009, 8:00:21 PM4/5/09

I was sort of wondering that as well. I realize that there haven't
been any new developments, but hell... With the other Florida
"disappearance", there were updates nearly every day, even when there
was nothing to update.

Maybe because no one is speaking to press, openly, they figure there
is no point and it's *just* another missing child (possibly dead).

Kris Baker

Apr 5, 2009, 8:03:38 PM4/5/09
On Apr 5, 7:00 pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)" <Barnabus1...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

There's probably nothing more to say.

They can't find her, everyone's been interviewed to death....

Ron

Apr 5, 2009, 8:15:06 PM4/5/09

Coming from a moron that doesn't capitalize!

Poe

Apr 5, 2009, 8:52:36 PM4/5/09

I misjudged this case to be one solved almost immediately. Now, idk. I
have suspicions, surely LE and everyone else does, too. Hopefully people
will turn on each other eventually, but it may be that anyone who knows
anything has a self-interest in keeping quiet, so we may never know.

Scott B.

Apr 6, 2009, 2:55:37 AM4/6/09

Art Harris has an interview with Misty's rumored paramour "White Boy" Greg
and his mother at:
http://tinyurl.com/d8ruzh

He also speaks with someone named a Christina Prevatt, 18, who everyone
calls "Nay Nay." She says she introduced Misty to White Boy Greg (Page).

This account by Mr. Harris gives some new details about Misty's travels and
activities the weekend before Haleigh went missing.

But the lingering difficulty remains. Who is being truthful and who is not?

Velouria

Apr 6, 2009, 9:49:06 AM4/6/09
On Apr 6, 1:55 am, "Scott B." <no_s...@cox.net> wrote:

> Art Harris has an interview with Misty's rumored paramour "White Boy" Greg
> and his mother at:http://tinyurl.com/d8ruzh
>
> He also speaks with someone named a Christina Prevatt, 18, who everyone
> calls "Nay Nay." She says she introduced Misty to White Boy Greg (Page).
>
> This account by Mr. Harris gives some new details about Misty's travels and
> activities the weekend before Haleigh went missing.
>
> But the lingering difficulty remains. Who is being truthful and who is not?

Very, very informative article...Thanks for posting.

-V

Poe

Apr 6, 2009, 11:36:42 AM4/6/09

ITA, very interesting.

It sounds like he's been questioned extensively and given a lie
detector... I tend to believe his account of things based on how he
sounds, but sometimes lowlifes make the best liars. The question I have
wrt him is, was he involved in the bouncing couch? Also very odd Ron
married Misty, knowing (if its true) what a party girl she is. Guys like
him don't even let their woman look at another guy (without a beat down
later), let alone frolic for a weekend. To me the marriage is important,
they don't want to testify against each other, but for what reason idk.

Linda Griffith

Apr 6, 2009, 1:59:02 PM4/6/09

> Art Harris has an interview with Misty's rumored paramour "White Boy" Greg
> and his mother at:
> http://tinyurl.com/d8ruzh
>
> He also speaks with someone named a Christina Prevatt, 18, who everyone
> calls "Nay Nay." She says she introduced Misty to White Boy Greg (Page).
>
> This account by Mr. Harris gives some new details about Misty's travels
> and activities the weekend before Haleigh went missing.
>
> But the lingering difficulty remains. Who is being truthful and who is
> not?

Thank you very much, Scott. Very interesting reading. Like others, I
thought White Boy Greg sounded open and honest.

Linda

td

Apr 6, 2009, 3:10:12 PM4/6/09

"Linda Griffith" <grif...@charter.net> wrote in message

While making Misty less and less credible IMO. This sham marriage keeps
arising. They did NOT get married so they couldn't testify against each
other. There is NO marital privilege when minors are involved.

The more I read and hear about Misty, I certainly wouldn't put a little
blackmail beyond her. I stand by my original theory, Ronald married Misty
because he could have been charged with statutory rape. Misty is underage,
and in Florida, if one is past the age of 24, as Ronald is, it is illegal to
be *shacking up* with a minor, Misty. From what Scott posted, Misty was
dying to get what she wanted, married to Ronald, and a baby of her own.

td

bunnyh...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2009, 9:38:03 AM4/7/09
AWESOME job putting it all out there
I've looked at this case up and down, meditated on it, and still come
up with next to nothing..yet somehow I overlooked your idea she could
have been drugged. Now it has come out this morning that the PI's and
the police have interviewed WBGjr and truly believe he was telling the
truth, had been with misty prior to that night but Not That night.
this in no way means there is nobody else she was seeing. it could be
your scenario- but insert some other guy.
She could have been drugged with lortab for promiscuous reasoning..she
also could have been given BENEDRYL by a caregiver (misty) who gave
her too much 'to make her sleep' for whatever reason it was even just
to make her go to bed.
there have been many cases in the last few years where children died
as their loved ones made the mistake of giving them too much at one
dose... one recent instance here in MI where it was a daycare provider
who OD'd a kid in their care on benedryl.

MAYBE and I know this is a slim to none maybe..Misty wanted to
continue her 'partying' without haleigh underfoot and just dosed her
with 'enough' benedryl that she would sleep, found her unresponsive
later, took care of the little body herself..and nobody else is
involved. If ron had the keys, and that back door is kept locked..that
means someone INSIDE unlocked that door. if ron had the keys, misty
wouldve had to prop the door open with something that would KEEP IT
OPEN until she got back form disposing the body. If it were someone
else, they would've left with the girl and no reason to leave the door
open for themselves to come back.

Maybe there isn't anyone involved here except a selfish 17 year old
who wanted to put the child to sleep maybe not even meaning to kill
her, and noone else IS involved, which would explain why out of over
3000 tips, we still have found nothing.
I think the idea that Misty sold haleigh for drugs would be a better
scenario because then maybe we would still find her alive.
thanks to you who wrote this blog tho, as now I can see the one idea I
looked over- that she could have been drugged.. my heart tells me it
is the most likely...

every day I pray and hope for Crystal and Haleighs family that they
will find her so they can find peace.
mostly I pray that wherever Haleigh Bug is, God will hold her close to
his heart and in the palm of his hand and keep her safe.

Jaruka

Apr 8, 2009, 11:40:35 PM4/8/09

<misn...@webtv.net> wrote in message

>i really don't think anyone married haleigh. (are you saying she may be
> on her honeymoon?)

Are you really this stupid or is it just a desperate plea for attention?
Hmmm lose/lose situation I'd say.

Jaruka

Apr 8, 2009, 11:46:22 PM4/8/09

>i don't get bent on misplaced apostrophe's (sic).
> i get bent over seemingly intelligent people who don't know the correct
> usage. there is a difference between dumb and typos. ask td.

Yet you don't capitalize nor do you form grammatically correct sentences. I
certainly understand why you don't capitalize the personal I. It shows how
little you think of yourself but beginning a sentence with small letters as
well is a definite no no. Ever going to learn to use a real computer?

Message has been deleted

misn...@webtv.net

Apr 10, 2009, 4:48:16 PM4/10/09
speaking of stupid; i am not the one who posted that haleigh got
married. keep up with the rest of the class, retard.

td

Apr 10, 2009, 5:18:21 PM4/10/09

<misn...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> speaking of stupid; i am not the one who posted that haleigh got
> married. keep up with the rest of the class, retard.

If you press down on the shift key, with your little finger, it makes
capital letters.

hth

misn...@webtv.net

Apr 11, 2009, 9:27:06 AM4/11/09
advice from the queen of the incorrect apostrophe ... i'll pass.
hth