Palin's husband Todd - Past Conviction for Violent Drug Crime

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Sep 1, 2008, 2:34:10 PM9/1/08
Of course the useless corrupt media won't call DUI a violent drug crime
since rich white people do it, but that's what it is.

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/436411.aspx

Exclusive: Todd Palin’s 1986 DUI Arrest Called “Lesson Learned”
September 1, 2008

Sources close to Sarah Palin tell The Brody File that the husband of the
GOP Vice-presidential choice, Todd Palin, was arrested and charged with
Driving under the Influence of alcohol back in 1986. He was 22 years old at
the time. He was driving in a truck with some friends in the small
southwestern Alaska town of Dillingham when he was pulled over for the DUI.
As is customary, he was taken to jail briefly. Sarah and Todd Palin were
high school sweethearts so they were dating at the time. The Brody File can
also report that there was no accident or injuries.

Sources close to Sarah Palin also tell The Brody File that Todd Palin has
been “forthcoming about the situation and has indicated that it was a
lesson learned from when he was younger.”

The old saying that confession is good for the soul could be behind this
new development in the 2008 Presidential race. Or it could be a desire to
stay ahead of any potential media storm.

(snip)

Reality_CheckŠ

Sep 1, 2008, 2:57:47 PM9/1/08

necromancer

Sep 1, 2008, 5:35:44 PM9/1/08
SFB spewed:
:

>Of course the useless

<< snip crap >>

<< snip article >>

So, are you going to adopt a new screen name to commemorate this, you
fucking lush?

--
S&DDAM admits to being drunk and to possible drunk driving by way of
a sentence with the poor grammar of the double negative:

"I ain't not never been drunk none in my life. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," a.k.a. LBMHB, lb-VH,
Pride of America, aunt millie, Judy Diariya etc...
May 1, 2007, 1331 hrs EDT

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1j04u
Message ID: 1QKZh.5840$Ut6....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net

Message has been deleted

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Sep 1, 2008, 10:35:26 PM9/1/08
Shawn Hirn <sr...@comcast.net> wrote in

.

> How is this story relevant to Sarah Palin's being on McCain's ticket?
> McCain didn't not invite Todd Palin to run on his ticket, so I don't
> see what your story's relevance to the election is.

Hey stupid. If you can attack obama for his PASTOR'S opinions, i can
attack palin for her husband's crimes.

Orval Fairbairn

Sep 2, 2008, 12:09:17 AM9/2/08
In article <Xns9B0CD17391CCBr...@216.168.3.70>,

Then how about Obama's history of drug abuse?

His 20-year association with a radical, hate-spewing pastor and a
terrorist bomber are very relevant, because they are an indication of
how Obama' true thought processes work.

A 20-year old DUI for Palin's husband is ancient history an, since it
has not been repeated, is irrelevant.

Q: How many suits does Obama own?

A: Four -- all of them are empty!

NA

Sep 2, 2008, 12:39:56 AM9/2/08
In article <srhi-4CDDBC.2...@newsgroups.comcast.net>,
Shawn Hirn <sr...@comcast.net> wrote:

> In article <Xns9B0C7FDB69C91r...@216.168.3.70>,

> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Of course the useless corrupt media won't call DUI a violent drug crime
> > since rich white people do it, but that's what it is.
> >
> > http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/436411.aspx
> >
> > Exclusive: Todd Palin’s 1986 DUI Arrest Called “Lesson Learned”
> > September 1, 2008
> >
> > Sources close to Sarah Palin tell The Brody File that the husband of the
> > GOP Vice-presidential choice, Todd Palin, was arrested and charged with
> > Driving under the Influence of alcohol back in 1986. He was 22 years old at
> > the time. He was driving in a truck with some friends in the small
> > southwestern Alaska town of Dillingham when he was pulled over for the DUI.
> >
> > As is customary, he was taken to jail briefly. Sarah and Todd Palin were
> > high school sweethearts so they were dating at the time. The Brody File can
> > also report that there was no accident or injuries.

Well he is nowhere near bush /cheney who have at least five. He and
sarah better start drinking and driving to catch up!

What worries me is that they are part of a church that WANTS ARMAGEDDON
to happen, domonists,
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/08/be_afraid_1.php

NA

Sep 2, 2008, 12:43:17 AM9/2/08
In article <Xns9B0CD17391CCBr...@216.168.3.70>,

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Why dont you attack her for her pastors opinions? Her church is part of
Joels Army, AKA the radical Dominionists,
http://www.alternet.org/story/96945/theocratic_sect_prays_for_real_armage
ddon/?page=entire

necromancer

Sep 2, 2008, 3:53:50 AM9/2/08
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 22:16:07 -0400, Shawn Hirn <sr...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>How is this story relevant to Sarah Palin's being on McCain's ticket?

About about as much as what Laura Bush *alledgedly* did when she was
known as Laura Welch is relevant to her husband's presidency. In other
words, it is not at all relevant.

"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID: ivadh2t9kd05ilrgd...@4ax.com

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Sep 2, 2008, 11:28:11 AM9/2/08
Orval Fairbairn <o_r_fairbairn@earth_link.net> wrote in news:o_r_fairbairn-
C886BE.000...@70-3-168-216.area5.spcsdns.net:

> A 20-year old DUI for Palin's husband is ancient history an, since it
> has not been repeated, is irrelevant.

Not been repeated?? HAHAHA. Drunk drivers are the biggest recidivists of
all criminals. He's repeated his crime hundreds of times. Just a matter
of time till he kills or maims some innocent people.

This is relevant as hell, you moron.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Sep 2, 2008, 11:29:09 AM9/2/08
NA <n...@na.com> wrote in news:na-0332C4.21431701092008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net:

> Why dont you attack her for her pastors opinions? Her church is part of
> Joels Army, AKA the radical Dominionists,
> http://www.alternet.org/story/96945/theocratic_sect_prays_for_real_armage
> ddon/?page=entire

People are starting to do that. Palin is looking more and more like a
member of the loony right.

Orval Fairbairn

Sep 2, 2008, 4:41:02 PM9/2/08
In article <Xns9B0D6052C5C31r...@216.168.3.70>,

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Then you have to agree that Barack Obama's drug use is also relevant --
after all, "Once an addict, always an addict." Right?

Matthew T. Russotto

Sep 2, 2008, 8:27:58 PM9/2/08
In article <srhi-4CDDBC.2...@newsgroups.comcast.net>,

Shawn Hirn <sr...@comcast.net> wrote:

>How is this story relevant to Sarah Palin's being on McCain's ticket?
>McCain didn't not invite Todd Palin to run on his ticket, so I don't see
>what your story's relevance to the election is.

Standard political "throw all the shit you can and see what sticks".
Though a 22-year-old DUI conviction of the husband of the VP
candidate is rather on the nonstick side.

result in a fully-depreciated one.

Shawn Hirn

Sep 2, 2008, 8:42:36 PM9/2/08
In article <Xns9B0CD17391CCBr...@216.168.3.70>,

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I haven't attacked Obama for his pastor's opinions. In fact, I am an
Obama supporter, so my question still applies, what does Palin's
husband's past driving record have to do with her fitness as VP?

NA

Sep 2, 2008, 10:20:50 PM9/2/08
In article <srhi-AD1501.2...@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
Shawn Hirn <sr...@comcast.net> wrote:

None. Move on to troppergate and her church which is a Joels followers
church (denomoninational church) that WANTS armegeddon.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Sep 2, 2008, 10:28:25 PM9/2/08
Shawn Hirn <sr...@comcast.net> wrote in news:srhi-AD1501.20423602092008
@comcast.dca.giganews.com:

Liar. You hate obama so gfy.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Sep 2, 2008, 10:29:35 PM9/2/08
Orval Fairbairn <o_r_fairbairn@earth_link.net> wrote in

Hell yes, it's relevant. I don't want drunk drivers or crackheads in my WH.

Greg Goss

Sep 2, 2008, 10:36:35 PM9/2/08
Shawn Hirn <sr...@comcast.net> wrote:

I would be able to justify the discussion if it were recent, say
within the last three years. At 22 years into the history, it's a
non-issue. I stopped driving after drinking 26 years ago.
Fortunately I never met either a cop or a pedestrian in that
condition.
--
Tomorrow is today already.
Greg Goss, 1989-01-27

Ruthless

Sep 3, 2008, 3:50:30 AM9/3/08
Hey NA,

>Move on to troopergate and her church which is a Joels followers church

>(denomoninational church) that WANTS armegeddon.

My understanding of Evangelical Christianity is that all of them "want
armageddon" since in their belief system, Armageddon goes hand-in-hand
with Christ's return and the Rapture.

Since Evangelical Christianity almost always seems to be a requirement for
higher elected Office in America, we're gonna be stuck with people who
have these beliefs. As a non-Christian, I consider it a total non-issue.

As for Troopergate... I'm cool with waiting out the investigation. I
personally do not believe that Palin has committed any indiscrations that
would mar her time in Office up here.

So now let's ask her some really important questions. Does she have any
interest in alternative fuel sources, or does she believe that Alaska can
fuel America indefinitely if the Feds will just get out of the way and
lets us build a few more pipelines? Does she have any interest in getting
us out of the war in the Middle East? Is she going to try to push
abstinance-only sex education in the Public Schools? Will she try to
illegalize abortion? Does she think that paying off our National debt is
more important than pissing off the big corporations and rich taxpayers?
Does she identify the poor in America as lazy, and therefor without value,
or will she attempt to see that our Government will give them a valid
helping hand? Will she work to get Socialized Health Care for every
American, or does she believe that anyone who can't afford to pay a doctor
is just another lazy drunk or junkie? Does she think that all unwed
mothers are welfare sluts who should suffer without aid for their sins, or
will she see that making sure their children are healthy and have the
opportunity to gain appropriate education is more important than judging
their parents?

There are lots of interesting things we need to know about this person's
views on National and International policy. Feel free to add to the list.

Davi
--
People are like diamonds. They have many facets.

necromancer

Sep 3, 2008, 4:02:10 AM9/3/08
SFB spewed:

>Hell yes, it's relevant. I don't want drunk drivers or crackheads in my WH.

It is not your whitehouse, dumbass.

necromancer

Sep 3, 2008, 4:02:47 AM9/3/08
SFB spewed:

>He's repeated his crime hundreds of times.

Cite?

--
S&DDAM admits to putting others in danger with its beater:

"Foot pumps are a joke. I had one once and since the piston only moves like
2 inches it took 50 pumps to raise the pressure by one psi. Go with the
hand pumps where the piston moves around 15 inches. One of my tires has
exposed cords and i have to pump it up every week. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 3/6/08
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yvrmhl
Msg ID: Xns9A59DDA463296r...@216.168.3.70

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Orval Fairbairn

Sep 3, 2008, 12:09:01 PM9/3/08
In article <srhi-4B0D1E.0...@newsgroups.comcast.net>,
Shawn Hirn <sr...@comcast.net> wrote:

> In article <KpydncCvk-eTRyDV...@speakeasy.net>,

> russ...@grace.speakeasy.net (Matthew T. Russotto) wrote:
>
> > In article <srhi-4CDDBC.2...@newsgroups.comcast.net>,
> > Shawn Hirn <sr...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > >
> > >How is this story relevant to Sarah Palin's being on McCain's ticket?
> > >McCain didn't not invite Todd Palin to run on his ticket, so I don't see
> > >what your story's relevance to the election is.
> >
> > Standard political "throw all the shit you can and see what sticks".
> > Though a 22-year-old DUI conviction of the husband of the VP
> > candidate is rather on the nonstick side.
>

> Yup. That little tid bit about Palin's husband doesn't even rank a 1 on
> the scale of "who cares."

It does, however, show the lengths that Obama supporters will go to in
order to promote their unqualified candidate who comes from a corrupt
organization and who has questionable beliefs.

Larrybud

Sep 3, 2008, 3:50:48 PM9/3/08
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeto...@yahoo.com>
wrote in news:Xns9B0CD17391CCBr...@216.168.3.70:

Unless Sarah Palin endorsed and approved of her husband's DWI for 20
years, the analogy is ridiculous.

necromancer

Sep 5, 2008, 12:21:28 AM9/5/08

If you want to attack anyone for their preacher's opinions, attack
palin, you moron.

--
"That's interesting. I hadn't heard that. ..."
--George W. Bush on the prospect of US$4.00 gas

Jack

Jan 14, 2009, 9:43:04 AM1/14/09
> He's repeated his crime hundreds of times.

You can't know that.